PDA

View Full Version : [Building] Habbo University [ Coming Soon ]

SupaIGA
09-11-2005, 05:07 PM
Habbo University™

Hiya, A whole new room is in the building process right now, Its the Habbo University™ and Im aiming to give the most organized and well run Habbo room on Habbo !

When the room is open rites to the entrance room will be 2HC, Rites to other rooms within the university will be given as bonuses to hard workers. However at the moment there is a special offer, All rites purchased between now and the opening date are only 0.5 HC !

The money raised goes to the development and the competitions withing the university once constructed !

Thankyou for reading this for further information about purchasing rites and becoming staff please f.r Allegedly on Habbo !

Oh ye and here is the entrance room ( not complete )

http://tinypic.com/fjls8i.png

Rebuild
09-11-2005, 05:17 PM
Sounds good, room looks awesome. 10/10

Rawr
09-11-2005, 05:20 PM
Looks like a good room, apart from the Disco signs there abit random. Apart from that 10/10.

Baving
09-11-2005, 05:20 PM
Looks like a good idea :) I will come and see it when it is open :p 9/10 for the enterance room :)

MR Furniture
09-11-2005, 05:22 PM
Habbo University™

Hiya, A whole new room is in the building process right now, Its the Habbo University™ and Im aiming to give the most organized and well run Habbo room on Habbo !

When the room is open rites to the entrance room will be 2HC, Rites to other rooms within the university will be given as bonuses to hard workers. However at the moment there is a special offer, All rites purchased between now and the opening date are only 0.5 HC !

The money raised goes to the development and the competitions withing the university once constructed !

Thankyou for reading this for further information about purchasing rites and becoming staff please f.r Allegedly on Habbo !

Oh ye and here is the entrance room ( not complete )

http://tinypic.com/fjls8i.png

Habbo University is not a trademark

Blunte
09-11-2005, 05:33 PM
Habbo University is not a trademark

It is now ;)

Baving
09-11-2005, 05:41 PM
If it is or if it isn't it is a good room and i hope all of the other rooms are just as good.

SupaIGA
09-11-2005, 06:12 PM
Yes, Im hoping to have every room as good however fund are running very low lmao !

[Jay]
09-11-2005, 06:46 PM
thats good the discos and gold disc thingy lok a bit ut of plave 9/10 :d

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!