PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] MY OFFICE *WIP*

.:Subarusti:.
09-11-2005, 07:00 PM
here is my mucked up office which im gonna restart from an earlier point, mucked up, because when i saved it as gif the colour messed up and i cant be botherd to fix it. I know there is no shading but im rubbish at it. This has just got some of my alts in thats all nuthin fancy, just sumit to-do when im bored!

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/4770/altmyoffice4kk.gif (http://imageshack.us)

,BRAD-PIT
09-11-2005, 07:44 PM
better than the other one and i like the stero kwl 9/10

koft
09-11-2005, 07:55 PM
nice alt +rep.
shouldnt have saved as a jpg better to save as a png then the image wont be distorted other than that awesome 10/10:p

Biseinen
09-11-2005, 07:59 PM
Koft, you do know you have NO rep. :p

And you've stolen things and copied them onto your 'work'.

0/10

Trance
09-11-2005, 08:00 PM
Quite an empty office.

Rachz
10-11-2005, 08:06 AM
I like it... bit empty tho

Addie
10-11-2005, 08:06 AM

0/10

He has a point....

10-11-2005, 08:22 AM

0/10

all the alts in that room are mine, some of my alts ive altered aswell, name one thing iv stolen!! Oh and its still got emprovements to come thats why it says i havent finished

Biseinen
10-11-2005, 10:36 AM
HC Footstall, thats on HabboForum
Battleball Poster - Thats on HabboHotels main page.
The computer - Callies computer in the newsie

The speakers, they're just pants anyway, and the DJ turntable things, yeah thats been posted on HabboForum, Just check their alts.

By the way, I got your bad rep' towards me removed because it's baltenly obvious you've just copied things on.

You really are a pathetic pixel artist.

10-11-2005, 07:42 PM
HC Footstall, thats on HabboForum
Battleball Poster - Thats on HabboHotels main page.
The computer - Callies computer in the newsie

The speakers, they're just pants anyway, and the DJ turntable things, yeah thats been posted on HabboForum, Just check their alts.

By the way, I got your bad rep' towards me removed because it's baltenly obvious you've just copied things on.

You really are a pathetic pixel artist.

firstly, battleball poster, yeah sure, if you were a true habbo fan you would know its part of the digital TV and secondly,i just knocked the footstand up in bout 5 mins, oh n ne1 hu knows my alts will tell u i did post everything in this room, including the computer that is actually my iMac, AND MY CD PLAYER WHICH HAS NOT BEEN DONE AND THE SPEAKERS I JUST MOVED, next time look back at what i have done! so dont give me 3 bad rep and DONT accuse me of ripping, who agrees with me that the alts are mine and these accusations are rubbish!

monkey0660
11-11-2005, 07:51 AM
its not the same PC because callies is more blocky

http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/album236/News.gif

Mr.Sam
11-11-2005, 03:49 PM
its not the same PC because callies is more blocky

http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/album236/News.gif

he 'borrowed' the keyboard and mouse.

Foob
11-11-2005, 04:01 PM
The monitor is a recolour of the tv it looks like it, iv quit habbo about 6 months ago so the pixelated furni isn't itched into my mind anymore! and the keyboard and mouse are from that pic up there... um, seen that footstool but i guess you may have just had the same idea as i have seen a few of them... i duno!

11-11-2005, 05:08 PM
yeah when i knocked the footstand up i thought it might have been done, and yes, it is the recolouring of the t.v as many people pointed out when i posted it, and yes i admit i did borrow half the keyboard, the other half i remade because i mucked it up! and i didnt take the mouse i replaced the other one because it was to small, but its still to small!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!