PDA

View Full Version : selling "6 thrones"!

From First To Last
09-11-2005, 09:55 PM
dont go first .

jake4568
10-11-2005, 03:54 AM
ill give u dragon legs for 4 maybe posibly 5?

From First To Last
10-11-2005, 09:26 PM
yup, jake read my pm i sent you

Largo
10-11-2005, 11:59 PM
Lmao , first thing you post is " I don't go first " .. well highly possible someone would trust YOU. Now now , I think your going to say " I'm on the GOod traders list " , " I've done trades with " blah blah " ask " blah blah " "
But I'm sick of people saying they aren't going first. Why don't you fine someone trustworthy and just go first with them? FGS , your like making loads of threads -.- leave some space for the people who really need to make threads..

Cigaret
11-11-2005, 12:07 AM
Lmao , first thing you post is " I don't go first " .. well highly possible someone would trust YOU. Now now , I think your going to say " I'm on the GOod traders list " , " I've done trades with " blah blah " ask " blah blah " "
But I'm sick of people saying they aren't going first. Why don't you fine someone trustworthy and just go first with them? FGS , your like making loads of threads -.- leave some space for the people who really need to make threads..
agreed :)

From First To Last
11-11-2005, 07:18 PM
shut up b ball i defended you not long ago, i shouldve said you do scam noob. thread closed its been spammed up with noobs.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!