PDA

View Full Version : Cheezy2 Leaving ......

bwabycinderella
09-11-2005, 10:25 PM
After giving us a tour of Think help he announced to the room that he will be leaving withing the week, Then he left, we all waited in his dj box and he soon removed some rares to distribute to other people.
is this a joke or is this real?
I know it's not a Habbo news or rumour by the way.

ssricky
09-11-2005, 10:26 PM
pic of him saying this please :\

Adam$
09-11-2005, 10:26 PM
Oh dear! My life as I know it has ended. Some dude that people shuck-up to that I never even knew is leaving.

Trance
09-11-2005, 10:27 PM
Oh dear! My life as I know it has ended. Some dude that people shuck-up to that I never even knew is leaving.

Word .

Foob
09-11-2005, 10:32 PM
Seriously now, Cheezy is an alright guy, hes made some posts in this forum and he seems decent, why does everyone hate him? So what if hes quit! Hes proberly got alot going on in real life or something. Everyone has to quit sometime, maybe this is just his time. Nenywho. Everyone get off his back because seriously you just sound jelous!

Trance
09-11-2005, 10:33 PM
Seriously now, Cheezy is an alright guy, hes made some posts in this forum and he seems decent, why does everyone hate him? So what if hes quit! Hes proberly got alot going on in real life or something. Everyone has to quit sometime, maybe this is just his time. Nenywho. Everyone get off his back because seriously you just sound jelous!

The point is that you're expecting us to be in tears because he's leaving while some of us couldn't care less.

Rebuild
09-11-2005, 10:36 PM
From what he's said on this forum he seems ok.

Good luck to him in life.

Antony
09-11-2005, 10:37 PM
If he is Leaving .. I wish him all the Luck in the Future. :)

ross
09-11-2005, 10:38 PM
Nobody really wants to know what you think Trance.

Goodluck to him if he is leaving.

Show some respect Trance, you wouldn't like it.

Foob
09-11-2005, 10:40 PM
Excuse me trance when did i say you should be in tears? When did i say you should feel sorry for him. Have you ever spoken to him? Are you just jelous of him like many others are, because thats how it looks to me. He seems like a decent guy. Hes decided to leave habbo! Its no big deal. I left habbo about 6 months ago. People grow out of it. Anyway, i wish him luck in life! Hes never done wrong to me so i won't do wrong to him.

Trance
09-11-2005, 10:40 PM
Nobody really wants to know what you think Trance.

Goodluck to him if he is leaving.

Show some respect Trance, you wouldn't like it.

I don't care if people I don't even know cares if I'm leaving or not.

-waits for you to respond saying "STHU" or "STOP TRYING TO FIT IN!"-

GoldenMerc
09-11-2005, 10:41 PM
not everyone hates him just adam has a big smokey mouth.just joking adam.he just hates everyone

Trance
09-11-2005, 10:43 PM
Excuse me trance when did i say you should be in tears? When did i say you should feel sorry for him. Have you ever spoken to him? Are you just jelous of him like many others are, because thats how it looks to me. He seems like a decent guy. Hes decided to leave habbo! Its no big deal. I left habbo about 6 months ago. People grow out of it. Anyway, i wish him luck in life! Hes never done wrong to me so i won't do wrong to him.

Why would I be jealous of some Habbo celebrity? Does it look like I care? "In tears" was obviously an exaggeration, but you got my point. (And if you don't get my point, I don't feel like explaining it.)

Foob
09-11-2005, 10:45 PM
Huh? If you didn't realise idiot. I didn't make this thread. Why attack me? Because i said Cheezy is a decent guy?
If your not jelous then why are you being rude about somebody you don't no?

Asherr
09-11-2005, 10:46 PM
lol, I was waiting for this thread! Oh, and he won't leave ;]

Trance
09-11-2005, 10:47 PM
Huh? If you didn't realise idiot. I didn't make this thread. Why attack me? Because i said Cheezy is a decent guy?
If your not jelous then why are you being rude about somebody you don't no?
Because I don't care about this person "i don't no"?

Foob
09-11-2005, 10:50 PM
Well usually when people don't care they don't go out of their way to be rude about people :)

Trance
09-11-2005, 10:51 PM
Well usually when people don't care they don't go out of their way to be rude about people :)

OKAY WHATEVER YOU WIN BECAUSE you're like NEVER going to stop babbling on and on anyhow.

Foob
09-11-2005, 10:52 PM
Yep. I won't stop blabbing on. and you no im right <3

Scatterbox$
09-11-2005, 11:04 PM
lol, I was waiting for this thread! Oh, and he won't leave ;]

Are you shure?

Moose
09-11-2005, 11:42 PM
Don't care if he/she/both is leaving "/.

Matty2
10-11-2005, 12:38 AM
Don't care if he/she/both is leaving "/.
Why post then?

Sabre_1
10-11-2005, 12:56 AM
Why post then?
SPAM

Whether cheezy2 is leaving is completely irrelevant as nobody gives a damn about them. Though if he/she leaves, maybe we can get less useless posts around here about every move they make and every favour they get from staff...:rolleyes:

Moose
10-11-2005, 01:03 AM
Why post then?
Im stating my opinion smart one :].

le harry
10-11-2005, 06:15 AM
Oh Noes, We have one less person to talk about a Staff Pet as!

SAMURAl555
10-11-2005, 08:01 AM
hope he dsnt leave he did do a comp for a dino tho

Sabre_1
10-11-2005, 10:03 AM
So, cheezy2 is a regular Habbo, and his leaving sparks fansite threads? Hey guess what, !!!xx-sweetie-babe-xx!!! is leaving, she has no furni and no rooms, but what the heck, she's a regular Habbo!

Rawr
10-11-2005, 10:23 AM
I don't see why you people can judge him so quick, so what if he is good friends with imp most of you seem jelous more than anything. If he does leave i wish him all the best in future.

Col
10-11-2005, 10:44 AM
Cheezy2 is such a F-A-B guy, and will be missed by many people, I would like to wish him the best throughout the future, I am sure he will go a long way in the outside world of Habbo Hotel, He is intelligent and deserves the best he can get!

deltateamaplha
10-11-2005, 10:48 AM
Is this really news? come to think of it NO! loads of people leave everyday we may as well have a forum called Habbos Leaving Habbo:rolleyes:

Seacat
10-11-2005, 11:33 AM
I believe it is News, considering Cheezy2 is a Habbo Council Member.. It was posted when he joined the council, so it's just the same when he's leaving..

camera
10-11-2005, 11:52 AM
Oooers Ash, u open back the thread >.<

Cheezy2 isnt as bad as what people say i spose. Is he really leaving? o.O

Col
10-11-2005, 12:01 PM
You're correct Zah, people judge him without knowing him - Refer to his mission Zah.
''Cya when the clock strikes 13<3''

Sabre_1
10-11-2005, 12:04 PM
I believe it is News, considering Cheezy2 is a Habbo Council Member.. It was posted when he joined the council, so it's just the same when he's leaving..

A very good point Seacat makes. Too far -50 goes sometimes. Both important and unimportant, Cheezy2 leaving is. Yoda I sound like.:p

camera
10-11-2005, 12:05 PM
Omgz so he is leaving eh?
Ah well best wishes to him then.

Mdeleight
10-11-2005, 02:16 PM
He made it up, he was pretending

Blinger1
10-11-2005, 03:18 PM
so he has stopped loving impet...callie now?

Biseinen
10-11-2005, 03:35 PM
He may be a 'staff pet'. But thats just because he's more popular than you with them.

Pun of the year, eh?

Sad to hear. <3

Wootzeh
10-11-2005, 03:35 PM
Pfft, never talked to him, so i'm not bothered.

Seatherny
10-11-2005, 03:43 PM
He is leaving :(

Matt, you leaving?
http://img496.imageshack.us/img496/3561/yes0ab.png (http://imageshack.us)

:o Why?
http://img496.imageshack.us/img496/4066/giveup5og.png (http://imageshack.us)

Is it cos of habbox?
http://img496.imageshack.us/img496/9882/habbox6im.png (http://imageshack.us)

The Professor
10-11-2005, 03:44 PM
Regardless of if hes a scammer or if he gives out furni every second, this thread is stil spam. People come, people go. I dont care if its x0x0x0gr8m80x0x0x0x0x (example of noob name) or someone famous.

Write-it
10-11-2005, 03:49 PM
Post Removed.

Col
10-11-2005, 03:56 PM
Alex, at least pay respects - If it was someone I never knew, I would still comment and say, Good luck in the future and get the best you can. It's unbelieve how many people are so self-centred now-a-days.

Frodo13
10-11-2005, 03:58 PM
Question is...Who will be the new Co-Owner of Think Help ? :o

Col
10-11-2005, 04:03 PM
That'll probably be left to Cheezy2 to choose, or.. Impetuous, who knows.

Rawr
10-11-2005, 04:10 PM
Question is...Who will be the new Co-Owner of Think Help ? :o

Proberly a currant high staff worker.

SAMURAl555
10-11-2005, 04:12 PM
matt wasnt a big mate of mine but he was always nice to me and helpful so all i can say is that ill miss you matt and you did alot for habbo thats why people say him as a"staff pet"

--ss--
10-11-2005, 04:12 PM
Proberly a currant high staff worker.

or i could find out soemthing to black mail imp with and become the new co -owner muhahhaa :P

Fridayz
10-11-2005, 04:22 PM
I don't see why you people can judge him so quick, so what if he is good friends with imp most of you seem jelous more than anything. If he does leave i wish him all the best in future.
Well Said +rep :)

All you guys do is follow habbox and other idiots by what they say, Half of you don't even know him so why jump to conclusions.

I don't understand why you call him "staff's pet" and stuff like that, Isnt he allowed to have freinds that are known to alot of habbo's?

You lot need to get out of this petty little forum and actually see the people for who they are, And not by what "Habbox" and sierk says :)

Swindont
10-11-2005, 04:26 PM
Matt was a great guy one of the best that embraced the hotel , we should pay our respects , he has done everything he could for the hotel , so thank you Matt

Noble
10-11-2005, 04:31 PM
I know Matt very well & I've never seen him like this, it is quite confusing to why he is leaving, but with Habbox' recent behaviour "no offence" but I really don't blame him.

I'll even post a name; 8Freak8 is the worst for news reports, as he critisizes staff/hobbas and other people so much, he reveals things that are to be revealed but what he forgets is, what his job is. It's to report news, not criticism.

Back to what I was saying.. You cannot judge Matt without speaking to him in a friend to friend conversation. So I guess alot of people who have replied to this thread, to think long and hard about what they have said, because if you dont care about him leaving then yea, why reply?

:rolleyes:

Seatherny
Matt was a great guy one of the best that embraced the hotel , we should pay our respects , he has done everything he could for the hotel , so thank you Matt

well said :)
he has helped me a lot :)
According to his console messages - he left cos of habbox :(

Rebuild
From what he's said on this forum he seems ok.

Good luck to him in life.

I got bad rep for this post and yet again no one left a name. :rolleyes:

Could've at least said what was wrong with it. -_-

pechie100
10-11-2005, 04:35 PM
I didnt want world to ed this early :(

Rawr
10-11-2005, 04:35 PM
I got bad rep for this post and yet again no one left a name. :rolleyes:

Could've at least said what was wrong with it. -_-

There is a thread that you can post in to say you've had pointless rep, can't remember link though. I will try and find it. :D

pechie100
10-11-2005, 04:36 PM
There is a thread that you can post in to say you've had pointless rep, can't remember link though. I will try and find it. :D
I know it off by heart , im allways posting in there

Rebuild
10-11-2005, 04:37 PM

I never knew about it. If you can find it I'd be very thankful.

Emicat
10-11-2005, 04:37 PM
Its pretty pathetic that everyone is fighting over to give this dude some respect.

Hmmm... I don't know him but I wish him luck.

And everyone calm down.

Now all there is to say.

Meep.

pechie100
10-11-2005, 04:38 PM
Its pretty pathetic that everyone is fighting over to give this dude some respect.

Hmmm... I don't know him but I wish him luck.

And everyone calm down.

Now all there is to say.

Meep.
:iamwithst

Emicat
10-11-2005, 04:39 PM

Rebuild
10-11-2005, 04:41 PM
I found the thread for reporting bad rep, thanks to those who stated there was one, otherwise I'd never had searched for it. ;P

I agree with you Emicat, people should be more respectful of the person who is leaving. A lot of the people who dislike him probably don't even know him.

Rarelime
10-11-2005, 04:49 PM
Judging someone via an online chatroom is pretty pathetic, especially if you don't know them - or haven't had contact with them. I wish you best of luck in the future Cheezy. Hope life goes well for you. <3 :)

Eamonn
10-11-2005, 04:54 PM
omgs im leaving -makes thread- pfft this is worse then the woodrally is leaving thread :rolleyes:

Charizard.
10-11-2005, 04:56 PM
Good news, seeing nobody else has heard of it. Stop following the crowd and hating Cheezy because hes a supposed "Staff Pet" Nobody cares, forget about it, leave him alone, and get a life. Hes obvisoloy realised theres more to life then Habbo, unlike some people. + rep

Jordan3
10-11-2005, 04:59 PM
He seems like a good guy, so best of luck to him.

dannyboymed
10-11-2005, 05:01 PM
He may or may not be a staff pet, but somewhere along the line I remember talking to him and he's cool. :) Bye if you're actually going. o.o

Write-it
10-11-2005, 05:05 PM
good luck to him :)

GommeInc
10-11-2005, 05:29 PM
Um, big whoop? He's a no body, nothing important at all "/ I will just say goodbye and good luck. Not goodbye with tears rolling down my face screaming "Don't go!!" :/

Makaveli
10-11-2005, 05:32 PM
He's just a habbo, just like me or you. Big wow... Is all I can say.

Asherr
10-11-2005, 05:53 PM
If you don't care don't be a ****** by posting useless comments such as 'omgz cheezy2 was nufink but a staff petz!1' I guess it kinda proves jealousy? I mean, I was with Matt for 10 months and I knew the real him. Those of you who judge him because he's friends with staff are lame.

The Professor
10-11-2005, 06:03 PM
I don't understand why you call him "staff's pet" and stuff like that, Isnt he allowed to have freinds that are known to alot of habbo's?

The staff pet thing was brought upon him by himself/habbo staff when it was posted under a "staff pets" article in the newsie, along with _Olam_ and someone else.

and just for kiaora:

Good luck for Cheezy in the future.

Carlos
10-11-2005, 06:11 PM
About time.

ross
10-11-2005, 06:13 PM
About time.
Aw, Carlos. I expected a bit more of a mature response from you?

GommeInc
10-11-2005, 06:16 PM
If you don't care don't be a ****** by posting useless comments such as 'omgz cheezy2 was nufink but a staff petz!1' I guess it kinda proves jealousy? I mean, I was with Matt for 10 months and I knew the real him. Those of you who judge him because he's friends with staff are lame.
I was judging by the fact that this isn't news, loads of people leave everyday, what makes him any better? He is just a normal Habbo afterall, unless you want to make Unimportant News Threads about habbos leaving...

Moose
10-11-2005, 06:32 PM
Who cares, we don't even know what kind of person he is.. only habbowise. But then again look at all the people who go on habbo.

Jordan3
10-11-2005, 06:33 PM

Did you split up?

Rareoid
10-11-2005, 06:41 PM
Cheezy is a legend and will be missed terribly <3

Frodo13
10-11-2005, 06:42 PM
omgs im leaving -makes thread- pfft this is worse then the woodrally is leaving thread :rolleyes:

Ya, but everyone actually wants Woodrally to leave.

zak-x
10-11-2005, 06:43 PM
Yes great guy and yes he did leave for the non believers.

-Mana-
10-11-2005, 07:09 PM
I agree with Froob, if he does quit it is entirely his desicson, and i wish him good luck in the near future.

Good luck!

Day.
10-11-2005, 07:16 PM
I was judging by the fact that this isn't news, loads of people leave everyday, what makes him any better? He is just a normal Habbo afterall, unless you want to make Unimportant News Threads about habbos leaving...

Yes but Cheezy2 done alot for the Habbo Community, some of it you might have have seen. You say this but you don't say it when a Thread about a hobba leaving has been made.

GommeInc
10-11-2005, 07:40 PM
Yes but Cheezy2 done alot for the Habbo Community, some of it you might have have seen. You say this but you don't say it when a Thread about a hobba leaving has been made.
He is proof that wasting money for Habbo Staff pockets is a waste of money. We pay them to keep the service running, yet they get people, who are not paid, to do the work for them while they sit back and make Habbo, overall as a business, rubbish "/

Bear-Max
10-11-2005, 08:17 PM
In other words Justine is getting him a nice new account that will be a Moderator/Hobba.

le harry
10-11-2005, 08:20 PM
In other words Justine is getting him a nice new account that will be a Moderator/Hobba.

Most likely

esmii
10-11-2005, 09:02 PM
I dont see the point as to why this thread was made, although some people see him as a good guy and someone to respect.. fair enough
However, others see him as a **** up etc..fair enough again..
At the end of the day everyone leaves at some point,most likely more than one person a day and they dont get the same treatment [if you know what i mean]

Good luck to him in the future and everything like that but at the end of the day.. does it matter? Im sure hell speak to his friends from habbo on msn or whichever he uses.. and he made the decision to leave. Im sure he'd want to leave it at that surely? without people judging him and making their comments on the situation.

Habbo is just a game and people forget that..he helped the habbo community yes.. so respect to him for trying to improve the habbo experience even if the changes werent drastic.

Your opinion of him might not be anyone elses but is there really a need for a debate?

Michael.
10-11-2005, 09:15 PM
Oi. I am the only one allowed to do the sarcasm here.

To all of you complaining that 'your life is going to end' because Cheezy is leaving should recheck that your head can still fit through the door. You're all complaining that this thread is spam (which it isn't). You've all made this thread 9 pages, so maybe you 'snobbish' Habbox users should actually practice what you preach.

Anyway, from the many short conversations I had with him, he doesn't deserve the abuse you all give him. Yes he might get a few hand-me-downs, but half of the rares he gets come out in the catalogue or are widely avaliable.

kfanxbi.

DJ Rareness
10-11-2005, 09:24 PM
He is proof that wasting money for Habbo Staff pockets is a waste of money. We pay them to keep the service running, yet they get people, who are not paid, to do the work for them while they sit back and make Habbo, overall as a business, rubbish "/

100% agreed.

TeaTree
10-11-2005, 09:25 PM
Ohwell no loss there-But why?

Noble
10-11-2005, 09:28 PM

I couldn't have said it better myself, apart from I wasn't with him. :)

DJ Rareness
10-11-2005, 09:30 PM
I couldn't have said it better myself, apart from I wasn't with him. :)

I also agree with it, although the bit about the lazy staff is true imo :eusa_danc. However Matt is doing a great job, dionysus out, cheezy2 in.

Foob
11-11-2005, 11:12 PM

Exactly! Unlike you i don't no Cheezy, but, from what i have seen of him on this forum and from his friends he seems like a really decent bloke. All these people who are slating him are jelous.

We do the same thing with celebs irl, If Charlotte church gets a bit to drunk in town shes all over the papers, if i get a bit drunk in town then its not news at all. We live in the same area and go to the same pubs and clubs.
Has any of you people slating Cheezy actually spoken to him? Sit there and think why does everyone no his name? Why do some hobbas like him? He must be a decent guy. He makes mistakes like we all do, but the difference is, when i make a mistake nobody cares. When he does, everybody cares. But really hes no different to me and you. He's human (I think) and no human is perfect.
Once again i would like to wish him the best of luck for the future. Ok i am way to drunk i am proberly making no sense what so ever!

On the other hand im not sure if this thread should really be here. He has an account on Habbox, if he wanted to tell us he was leaving he would have come here and posted. <3

:Bleh
12-11-2005, 04:42 PM
Umm.. I didn't know him but seeing as there's a load of people sticking up for him i guess he's a good guy. :) So Good luck Cheezy2 (?) hope you do well in the real world. :)

Anflex
15-11-2005, 04:06 AM
People are jealous, thats all it is. Because they want what he's got.. which is the Hotel Manager as a close friend. ;)

Sabre_1
15-11-2005, 04:48 AM
People are jealous, thats all it is. Because they want what he's got.. which is the Hotel Manager as a close friend. ;)
So if a murderer got let off because the judge was a close personal friend, that would be ok?:rolleyes: I realise that's slightly more drastic than Habbo, but it's your theory.

olympic-games
15-11-2005, 05:04 AM
I think cheezy2 sat down ,ate a Few biscuits and realised "Wow ,this is my life ,Habbo Hotel"
If He's leaving for the fact This games too addictive ,then I second him

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!