PDA

View Full Version : More Unecessary Lagg/Maintenance

olympic-games
10-11-2005, 05:48 AM
Ok so anybody not withing Uk timezones Must Suffer the Hotel's Lagg and the torturing Maintenance breaks?
WOW thanks alot Habbo

This has been going since Last saturday ,We in our timezone (gmt +12 Hours) come on Which is Uk Morning and theres Maintenance Breaks.

I don't get it?
Or is this that stupid Lagg that happens daily?
Somebody clear this all up ,We suffer and are sick of it

le harry
10-11-2005, 06:09 AM
I'm with you Justin, Im Australian, we are completly opposite time's and I have to put up with all this lag.. It's getting quite annoying.

!!HM!!
10-11-2005, 06:11 AM
i think staff got a reasen for evry maintence ;)
so for this 1 its proberly for the lagg

milky1-2-1
10-11-2005, 07:21 AM
grr the first time i get up early uk time to come on theres maintenence, is there maintenence every morning/ if so i mite aswel stay in bed

pechie100
10-11-2005, 07:22 AM
CALL THE POLICE

olympic-games
10-11-2005, 07:51 AM
Call the Police?
Lol good Joke ,very entertaining
"Hi operator ,um Habbo has Maintenance ,lol"
Gosh your smart

pechie100
10-11-2005, 07:53 AM
lol heres some rep

Sameo
10-11-2005, 09:30 AM
Habbo doesn't do them for fun, they are neccessary - They would rather do it at quieter times rather than peak times when other countries are sleeping so the odd people that aren't from england are happy - Fair enough you want to go online when your awake but imagine they did a maintenence every day at about 5pm GMT. There would be a lot of people on around that time rather than the odd few on early morning

Sabre_1
10-11-2005, 10:06 AM
Habbo doesn't do them for fun, they are neccessary - They would rather do it at quieter times rather than peak times when other countries are sleeping so the odd people that aren't from england are happy - Fair enough you want to go online when your awake but imagine they did a maintenence every day at about 5pm GMT. There would be a lot of people on around that time rather than the odd few on early morning
Exactly. And when you wanted to join Habbo Hotel, why join the hotel that has the most timezone difference? Why not join .com? Now that's sensible.:rolleyes:

deltateamaplha
10-11-2005, 10:10 AM
More Unecessary Lagg/Maintenance More like more Unecessary threads.

NekkLe
10-11-2005, 10:21 AM
Basically, I agree with what the last few people have said. HabboHotel UK is suited for residants that live in the UK therefore having Maintenance breaks at the least possible time where there isn't alot of people on.

I don't think you can moan or prove a point that its annoying but like Sabre said, you should have thought about the times before setteling in.

Nisus
10-11-2005, 10:24 AM
Aint that why its called Habbo Uk ~Sorry but if u want decent habbo go on habbo.au Or where your From :S it would be better for you instead of you moaning it aint habbos Fault

Rawr
10-11-2005, 10:28 AM

The Professor
10-11-2005, 03:47 PM

Sameo
10-11-2005, 04:01 PM
2 pointless posters -.-

I'm going to go against my own word here sort of, some of you are saying why don't they join a hotel with a more sensible timezone - UK was like the first hotel or something so when people joined it was there only option, after gaining furniture they wouldn't want to move as they couldn't carry that stuff on to the new hotel

Alterate
10-11-2005, 05:08 PM
Ok so anybody not withing Uk timezones Must Suffer the Hotel's Lagg and the torturing Maintenance breaks?
WOW thanks alot Habbo

This has been going since Last saturday ,We in our timezone (gmt +12 Hours) come on Which is Uk Morning and theres Maintenance Breaks.

I don't get it?

It's the UK hotel, It’s there for mainly UK citizens therefore if your from another country out side the time zone go to the hotel within your time zone simple that’s why there are so many hotels if sulake and habbo wanted evrey1 on the UK hotel they would just have the UK hotel.. Basically if your not happy go to a different hotel..

Rich.Boy
10-11-2005, 06:33 PM
They do the maintenence at times to suit people in the uk.
There are hotels for australia/usa for this reason.

GommeInc
10-11-2005, 06:46 PM
WOW thanks alot Habbo

I don't get it?
In theory, Habbo probably only have the server run for the UK Hotel and UK residents, out of these areas suffer worse lag because the servers do not boost enough signal/power what ever it is called. Must be Habbo being cheap as usual.

olympic-games
11-11-2005, 03:45 AM
Your all telling me to Join another Hotel if I don't Like it?
I've tried .com ,Ive tried Au None of those sites suit my gameplay ,I got charged no Au for sending a sms for credits 9they charged me ,then say "your from New zealand,,sorry" ,and tis compeition for richest people on both sites -.-.

The Kids,adults,teens or whatever who play Uk have been with Habbo since day 1,And myself Have too.

It's like My 'Habbo home" ,Im not sacrificing 3 Years of hard earnt respect,friends,furni Just to go to another hotel ,start over ,have no fun and no Lagg.

Im sorry if I sounded destraught and Yes I should realise its Best suited for Maintenance At our time.

But just put yourself in my shoes ,how would you feel? what would you do?

le harry
11-11-2005, 06:07 AM
I second that Justin.. God Damnit, If you have been on AU there are 2k people on peek, and .com is pathetic.. I have finally got somewhere on UK.. I have been on UK from the start.. Put yourself in our shoes, you try playing AU and see how you like it..

Rich.Boy
11-11-2005, 04:00 PM
I understand your view. But as the majority of people are from the uk they will do maint to suit them. Im sure they dont put the australian/usa hotels down for maint in peak times in those timezones.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!