PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] Habboween Alteration Comp --- !Prizes!

Ekalb
01-11-2004, 08:15 AM
Ok this is the alterations comp im starting. This competition closes 28th of November 2004 and The winner will receive fureni as their prize.

Aim: Design the best habbo vampire you can think of using the basic models below (with or without wings)

Rules: Use the basic outline of the habbo. You may change the outline of wings.
Do not copy or steal anyone elses entry's and call the myour own.
Do not double post entry's and try to keep all of your replys as entrys not as comments.

Entrys Must Include: Habbo name and your entry
This competition has been approved of by MissAlice. The basic vampire bodys are below:
Without Wings-----------With Wings

Ekalb
01-11-2004, 08:20 AM
This entry was submitted to me by a non-habboxforum user
Habbo Name: Sibsag
Entry:

Ekalb
01-11-2004, 08:22 AM
This entry was subbmitted to me by a non-habbox user for em to post it here.
Habbo Name: Muo
Entry:

Ekalb
02-11-2004, 08:20 AM
This entry was submitted to me by a non-habboxforum user
Habbo Name: Hi.yall
Entry:

*Edit by Properclone - Do not post more than once in a row, simply edit your previous post.

Mr.Kylee
02-11-2004, 08:43 AM
Dont double,triple ..etc. your posts please..People will submit alts thier selves, if they arent users of habboxforum then tell them to become one ;P

Ekalb
03-11-2004, 06:48 AM
Dont double,triple ..etc. your posts please..People will submit alts thier selves, if they arent users of habboxforum then tell them to become one ;P
Its what happens when you tell people about the comp that want to enter but dont use the habbox forum. I just simply did the nice thnig by them and posted their entry up for them here. You say why do their entrys need to be posted on this forum well thats simple- so all entrys are judged fairly and by the same people. It happens on some of the other competitions on this forum - im only giving others a chance.

Mr.Kylee
03-11-2004, 07:24 AM
Yes I know..lol but that forum is only comps this is alts and you gota be fair to the others cause, everybody could double post then saying they opened their comp..but they would only want their post count up :p happened before.But PM Missalice she does all the comps, and send her your idea, Im sure she will look into it and maybe use it, and then you can post so many times but into comps section ;)

Denstar
03-11-2004, 07:28 AM
Its what happens when you tell people about the comp that want to enter but dont use the habbox forum. I just simply did the nice thnig by them and posted their entry up for them here. You say why do their entrys need to be posted on this forum well thats simple- so all entrys are judged fairly and by the same people. It happens on some of the other competitions on this forum - im only giving others a chance.

well if others became forum members they could post their own entries with most the comp rules u have to be a habbox member to enter so y should this 1 be different also it only takes a couple of minutes to register so they may as well do it for themselves

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!