PDA

View Full Version : My Trick Or Treating Story {Add Yours}

Soyers
01-11-2004, 02:18 PM
Halloween 2004, I go out trick or treating with my friend Chloe Howes.
Yeah I am 17 years old and Chloe is 16 but come on! Free candy and a giggle with your mate? Yes please :p
Anyway, I dressed up as a gothic princess and Chloe dressed up as a devil.
I also took my mother along so she wouldn’t have to be stuck at home feeding the ravenous 8 year olds dressed as witches and wizards :P

We walk down the street and approach the first door.. a little nervous

House number one-
[I ring the door bell]
‘We are going to have so much fun!’ I squeak as a shadow comes towards the door.
A Priest wearing a white collar appears.
..Chloe and I stand there for a second, and then weakly say ‘trick or treat?’
Not knowing what to expect and feeling quite foolish...
The man stands there looking at us for a moment then a little old woman pops up from behind him.
‘Aww don’t they look nice Albert! One moment I will go get you a treat’ She said as she shuffled off.
Chloe and I stood at the door smiling, the man still glaring at us.
I grinned at him and he says
‘I think it is a waste, you know for children to be out at night, there should be better things to do than meddling in darkness’
We both stand there very very embarrassed thinking maybe it wasn’t such a good idea after all..
I reply
‘Oh yes sir I agree! For us you see it is just an excuse to go out dressed silly with piles of make up on!’ I smile hoping Chloe will grab my arm and run away.
The little woman comes back and gives us a big chocolate bar each!
We say thank you and move on as quickly as we can with out looking like we are running.

House number five:

[I ring the door bell]

A young woman comes to the door.
‘Trick or treat!’ I say, then thump Chloe in the arm for not saying it…again.
‘Oh yes course course’ The lady said as she gave us each a sandwich bag full of different sweets.
‘Thank you very much!’ I said beaming
‘Who is that?’ Says the woman pointing behind us.
I turn around and see my mum with her big scarf over her head and a torch shining on her face
Chloe and I both burst out laughing!
‘Oh that’s the Blair witch, we know her!’ I say in between giggles ‘Its my mum’ I whisper.
‘Oh well you better take a bag for her too’ She said handing me another stuffed bag.
‘Thank you! Have a good night’ I say and run over to mum and hand her her share.
‘Aww that’s so lovely! Bless!’

House number seven:

We walk up the path to the front door and see a group of teenagers through the living room window.
‘Its our own species! Yey!’ Chloe laughs as I ring the bell.
The teenagers disappear from the living room and the hallway light goes off
‘Err..’ I say moving behind Chloe ‘They are going to make us jump I know it’ chloe then gets behind me.
The door slowly opens… ‘BAHAHA!!’ The teenagers (dressed in costumes) fall about them selves laughing!
‘We were going to frighten little kids! And you’re you’re your BIG KIDS! HAH!!’
Chloe and I couldnt stop laughing! They were dressed with horns, capes and wands and in stitches of laughter!
‘Trick or treat?’ I ask
‘Haha! Yeah ok!’ They hand us a mini mars bar and kit-kat each.. then one of the girls tried to open a Bounty bag..
‘Adam you do it’ she says passing the bag back to one of the devils (with a wand!)
He then pulls and pulls at the top trying to open it
‘Adam your going to break it and they are going to go everywh..’ POP Candy flysall over the place!
‘Here you go! And thanks’ Says the girl handing us a Bounty each.

House number eleven:

‘Oh wow look!’ I said pointing inside a window ‘They have all sorts of Halloween stuff in there! How cool is that?’
[I ring the door bell]
‘Trick or treat!’
A middle aged woman hands us a small bag of rice paper candy each
‘I love all of your decorations! It looks wonderful!’
‘You can see them?’ the woman said coming outside and looking in her window
‘Oh so you can! I didn’t realize!’ She smiled.
Chloe and I go back up to the road and I say ‘Isn’t that wicked? She is having her own Halloween, not just making her house look good for others like most people, aww!’
I put a rice paper candy in my mouth and crumple up my face
‘EEWW! Its sour! You didn’t tell me!’ I said trying to swallow it quickly
‘I didn’t know..’ Said Chloe who then promptly chuckled evilly..

House number thirteen:
‘Look they have a pumpkin’ said my mum
‘Where?’ I asked bobbing my head around trying to see it
‘There look’ Said Chloe pointing at an orange glow
‘How did you guys spot that?’ Chloe and I walk up to the door and I ring the door bell [I am the door bell ringer!]
There was no answer so we decide to leave..
‘Wait wait! Did you look at this pumpkin?!’ I squeal kneeling down in front of it
‘No what is it?’ Asked Chloe ‘WHOA! It’s the Mona Lisa!!’
The front of the pumpkin had been carved into the Mona Lisa’s face and body and a candle inside lit the very detailed work.
‘Very cool!’ Chloe and I said in chorus!

After the twentieth house we decided to go home as it was getting late and the houses were looking more and more asleep.
‘Let me just sit down for a moment’ Said mum sitting down on a bench in a bus stop
‘Yeah me too’ I said pathetically.. ‘Im so tirREEEEE!!!’ I fell through the back of the bus stop and flopped onto the damp grass behind it, my legs in the air.
Chloe had a giggle fit and mum helped me up
‘You didn’t see the glass was gone?’ asked mum
I stared at her ‘..No I didnt’

On the road home I stopped to check a street map on a sign.
‘OOOOHHH!!!’ Yelled Chloe clapping
‘Whaaat?’ I asked watching her leaping around
She stopped then put her finger on the map ‘Its me!’ Sure enough she was pointing at ‘Howes Close’
I rolled my eyes at her and laughed, ‘Gotta love you eh Chloe’

akaPenguin
01-11-2004, 11:16 PM
I took my brother trick-or-treating. My brother is autistic. (Autism is a learning, mental disability.) Yeah, he's eight, and when he was seven last year and I took him trick-or-treating, he tried to take the whole bag and go in the door, and it made me want to go home (and we did, early.) This year he did much better. He just took one piece of candy, said thank you, and all of that. He even went up to houses by himself. :P

I know this seems normal, but if you know someone with autism, you'll understand. :)

Soyers
02-11-2004, 12:43 AM
Aww i hope you told him your very proud of him :) He sounds like he listened to you and deserves a star ;)

Motorollo
02-11-2004, 03:50 AM
sounds like u had a nice halloween i sat at home and watched tv XD

ideabox
03-11-2004, 11:45 AM
Yeah I couldnt go because of my TOES! Oh well.. I watched room 101 and Minder. ThenHad a bit of wine.
it was OK. :)
I could of taken my bandage off and scared everybody with my toes!

_Olam_
03-11-2004, 11:49 AM
I sat at home scowling at all the people having fun, and annoying people in the Habbox party.

ideabox
03-11-2004, 11:54 AM
I sat at home scowling at all the people having fun, and annoying people in the Habbox party.
Lol did you go outside and nudge them and take there sweets?
:D

_Olam_
03-11-2004, 12:06 PM
Lol did you go outside and nudge them and take there sweets?
:D

No, no I did not.

My sister did get given a half eaten chocolate bar and an orange however.

Butcher11
03-11-2004, 08:39 PM
I took my 10 year old sister, and my 13 year old cousin(who's basically a second sister). They both had a great time, until my cousin saw this jock freak and went off with him, despite my angerment :@ . Then i scared them both ;)

dj-ally
03-11-2004, 09:45 PM
me and my friend were both 13 went trick or treatin wit my mom were hear this BOOM my moms like sum 1 is shoting cherry bombs or fire crackers so we seen a guy shotin them of so we flowed him my mom went home me and my friend went out and we fallowed him and i thwer a rock from the bushes it hit his hand and blew up the cherry bomb in his hand he was gonna drop it down
the swere so insted it blew uo his hand and almost blew it of his arm NOW DONT PLAY WITH CHERRY BOMS!! lol :eusa_danc

_Olam_
03-11-2004, 09:51 PM
Play with the cherry bombs you say?

Well I wasn't going to - but if you're sure.

I just don't have the effort to get up and go outside these days, I mean I can get sweets without dressing up...

... Hey - that's not a bad plan!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!