PDA

View Full Version : O_o Blackpool Pleasure beach =D

-Soph-
10-11-2005, 10:01 PM
Hmm going on saturday or sunday, I havent been since I was about 7 :P
Whats it like now? Im really excited ;p

Rebuild
10-11-2005, 10:43 PM
I really want to go to Blackpool Pleasure Beach. I've only been to Thorpe Park, Chessington and Legoland but I'd love to go there. I want to go to Alton Towers also. I've heard that it's an awesome expirience.

Luayminator
11-11-2005, 04:11 AM
I dont live in england anymore, only visit, I think Ive been there when I was six, I dont rememebr a thing.

-Soph-
11-11-2005, 05:10 PM
The only things I remember is my dad scaring me on this wooden rollercoaster, telling me it went upside down when I was about 6 :p which it didnt :p
Also I remember wanting to go on the big shooty uppy tower that I am now petrified of, but ryans forcing me to go on it :p
and I thought the one at southport was bad... :p [it might be something with being stuck on one at the fair :l]

GoldSolid
07-12-2005, 07:16 PM
I was gonna go there but then we decided we wernt gonna go :( (I was born near Blackpool)

Tommy
07-12-2005, 07:17 PM
I go there every year, best ride is valhala, you get so wet on it ^.^
Irun bru is my fave as well <3

Addie
07-12-2005, 07:20 PM
Its great! I went last year :)

Great Rides are:

Valahala
Big Dipper
Ummm [Thats all I love]

Aimseh
07-12-2005, 08:11 PM
Soph it's really good. I throughly enjoyed it. I normally go every year with my whole family. It's really good. The rides are really fun and exciting. There was this ride called Noah's Ark and it was baby ride. You had to go in and go through this maze but you went onto this boat and you had to walk about. Me and all my cousins were really scared and we'd just come off the Pepsi Max. Our parent's had to beg the man to come in and get us out because we had taken so long. It's not our fault we were scared. :)

-Soph-
08-12-2005, 07:22 PM
:O! it was awesome <3
Vahalla wasnt open, because it was a winter weekend ;p
I went on the irn bru, I didnt know it went backwards xD
so it made me jump a little, and I hate climbing up all those stairs to get to it ;[
O_O went on the big one 14 times. was O_o fun xD Front seats rawk
backseats are horrible, because they shake ;[ and its really rough
my fav was bling though ;o even though it was closed most of the day for saftey checks ;[ still managed 3 goes on it though ;o Better in the dark xD

Chaz
08-12-2005, 07:25 PM
:O! it was awesome <3
Vahalla wasnt open, because it was a winter weekend ;p
I went on the irn bru, I didnt know it went backwards xD
so it made me jump a little, and I hate climbing up all those stairs to get to it ;[
O_O went on the big one 14 times. was O_o fun xD Front seats rawk
backseats are horrible, because they rock ;[ and its really rough
my fav was bling though ;o even though it was closed most of the day for saftey checks ;[ still managed 3 goes on it though ;o

Thrill seeker:p

-Soph-
08-12-2005, 07:29 PM
LOL
it was really fun ;o
my photo on pepsi max is rubbish though xD because it doesnt take a pic when your going down the hill, it takes it when your going into this random cave thing ;[

Hecho
14-12-2005, 12:02 AM
Ye lol but its an awseo rinesda

-Soph-
14-12-2005, 12:04 AM
I agree xD
Mmm I was convinced that I would wack my hands on the wooden supports you go under when you put yours hands up ;p but it forces you to go down ;o
my back killed the next day xP so did my legs, Wearing my converse was not a clever idea xD

Hecho
14-12-2005, 12:05 AM
LMAO On one ride my K-swiss Fell off

-Soph-
14-12-2005, 12:07 AM
wth is that lmao

I liked bling the best ;o
it pwned xD I needed to pee on it though ;[ When they put down the restraints, its really tight, until they release it a bit, and I SWEAR I was going to wet myself xD

Sarah.
18-12-2005, 09:00 PM
I live about 30 minutes away from Blackpool Pleasure Beach. My favourite rides are Valhalla (you have to go on it without a mac, or if you really want one just get one out the bin for free), the spin doctor, bling and of course the pepsi max, although the alice in wonderland ride is truly thrilling. :8

-Soph-
21-12-2005, 06:29 PM
vahalla wasnt open when I went because It was a winter weekend xD
been on it before though when I was little xD
was really fun, I thought I wouldnt get wet if I sat at the back..
god I was wrong ;[

Joe.
22-12-2005, 04:00 PM
make sure u go to the pier...

go on the bungee cord thingy :P

-Soph-
23-12-2005, 05:03 PM
if its one of those balls you sit in and it flings you up... They are soo cool ;o
went on one in a fair in america when I was on hoilday, it films you as well when you go up, my friends face was priceless XD She was really pale ;o Shes really scared of rides, I kinda forced her to go on it ;o Cost me $40 for us both ;[

JackBuddy
23-12-2005, 05:10 PM
I think thats the one ride i'd chicken out of!

-Soph-
23-12-2005, 05:13 PM
its not that bad to be honest xD
I thought it would give me really bad butterflys, But the revolution backwards gave me worse ones xD I wanted the spin doctor to be open but it wasnt, neither was the ice blast ;l

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!