PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] how do u.......

oli.adz
11-07-2004, 10:16 AM
:confused: how do u post alternations coz i hav done a couple and i really wanna post em but i dont kno who? :confused:

Gottomi
11-07-2004, 11:06 AM
Well, first you need to find a place to uplode your pictures to the internet.. I'm new at alteration thingies but I used www.webshots.com to uplode my pictures.

After you have uploaded it, right-click on the picture and go to properties.

In properties you will find Adress for the picture.

Copy that adress and when you want to put the picture, click on the little mountain button thing in the message editor and put in the adress of the picture.

When your all done it should show up in the message, like this:

http://community.webshots.com/s/image6/9/34/63/161593463zRZTlE_ph.jpg

Someone told me there was an easier way, but Im not sure what it is.. sorry. :eusa_thin

Tell me if it works! :)

oli.adz
11-07-2004, 03:49 PM
ok thx m8 i really needed 2 kno looks like ur 1 of the nicest person on habbox and do u hav a habbo account if u do can u add me its oli.adz and can i hav ur name??? thx m8 ;)

:Illusion
11-07-2004, 03:55 PM
ok thx m8 i really needed 2 kno looks like ur 1 of the nicest person on habbox and do u hav a habbo account if u do can u add me its oli.adz and can i hav ur name??? thx m8 ;)

Upload your pics to www.photobucket.com, it gives you the IMG link underneath your pics that you copy an paste into your message.

Jase
22-10-2004, 06:00 PM
Its my luck 2 Try 2 sign up when are not letting free subscriptions :( :eusa_wall :eusa_wall

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!