PDA

View Full Version : Shattered Happiness Chapter Two

RainFall.
11-11-2005, 03:56 PM
Prepare for the next installement!!!!

Shattered Happiness
Chapter Two

Monday morning was always the same. Amy hated nearly every lesson. The only lessons she did enjoy was P.E, I.C.T and Art. Unfortantley her favourite lessons wernt occured on todays lessons. Amy kept herself occupied in lessons by just fooling around. She did get in trouble alot and had a high-level of school dententions every year. In year 7 she had 70 detentions. Amy didnt seem bothered. Amy was a hard-working young girl, she tried her hardest in her favourite lessons and was always the best in the class for it. History was on right now, Amy was doing the usual thing... FOOLING AROUND.. Everyone laughs at her due to her personality. She was known as the class clown in the whole of year 10!

Amy didnt like her day. Science, History, Music, Geography and Food Technology occured on today's lesson plan. Amy got out of form at 8:50 and headed over to the Science block. It was quite cramp in the science block due to all of the Year 10's having Science at the same time. The Science block had 10 classes and that was the exact amount of classes were for her year. She got into the Science block and squeesed through some teenagers. She finally got to S8 just before the bell. Steven was watching her every move.

" Hiya Amy, hope you enjoyed you know " He smirked.
" Oh you bet ya, we should do it more ofsten " Amy smirked back.

Amy and Steven were Science partners in today's practicle. Amy done most of the work as Steven gazed into her eyes. Amy was so high on herself today she couldnt believe it. The people in her group were all happy for Amy and Steven when they had a kiss just before Science ended.

" Excuse me you two, that is very outragoues, it could cause havoc " Mr smitons said.
" Oh shut up sir " Amy shouted while leaving the door.
Amy headed over to History and yet again Steven was with her. Steven sat next to her and held her hand secretley under the desk.
The day flew by and before Amy knew it, it was 3:20 and end of school. Steven catched up with her.
" Amy, meet me on Saintdale Road at 3:35, we could kiss and stuff, I been dieing to today but it was arkward " Steven smiled.
" Ok I would love that " Amy smirked.
What little did she know what would happen...

Addie
11-11-2005, 04:46 PM
:o Niice. Whens CH3? [chapter3]

Extra77
15-11-2005, 07:54 AM
Hmmmm kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!