PDA

View Full Version : Throne to Be Released In Cat?

Lycan
11-11-2005, 05:26 PM
While trying to sell my throne i found out that some traders think that the throne is being released as a rare? ... Infact no one would trade me!

at first i thought it was rubbish... just another pointless rumour but different rooms , different habbos all seeme'd to agree

infact i still hav the throne... kinda annoying

Carlos
11-11-2005, 05:26 PM
Pathetic + Repetitive thread.

ross
11-11-2005, 05:27 PM
Pathetic, Pointless, Pssht.

The 3 P'S. That's not good, bad thread.

Digital
11-11-2005, 05:28 PM
No its not and the day it dose i leave.

Lycan
11-11-2005, 05:28 PM
I had a Quick scan and didn't see any before

how is it pathetic???????

i'm trying to sell something and i can't becos there is a rumour ... i came here to see if it was true in any meaning

i'm guessing from your immature reply that it is just a rumour

I Just wanted to Find Out Quickly About it but there appear to be some big headed people about thanx Digitalemotions!

Biseinen
11-11-2005, 05:30 PM
No its not and the day it dose i leave.

Then you really have no life if you leave a game over pixels.

To be fair, noone know if it ever will... The chance of it ever being released are very slim due to the fact that it was Iones birthday gift to all Habbos registered at the time.

At the moment the probability of it comming out is about 2 %... and that 2 % is from Mark accidently messing around with the system or it's released for a very special occasion.

Lycan
11-11-2005, 05:32 PM
Well That Really Did Awnser my problem/worry
Just a Short Panic

i'll try trading again soon

Digital
11-11-2005, 05:35 PM
Then you really have no life if you leave a game over pixels.
I dont even have a throne....

Day.
11-11-2005, 05:52 PM
Habbo know how the public will be annoyed by it being released as they said it was a joke and they wudn't release the Throne when the "old" rare was summond..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!