11-11-2005, 08:55 PM
http://www.freewebtown.com/audiotrash/closet.gif
well made this today.. when got bored :p
like it?
rep point's welcome :)

greetings. Audiotrash

[Chris]
11-11-2005, 08:56 PM
i dont know im not gonna rate it coz ur new and i dont know if its ripped im not sayin it is i just dont no

audiotrash
11-11-2005, 09:00 PM
lol, i made it :) but i understand u doubt it because i'm new.and it's inposible you've seen it somewhere else, because i made it today.

monkey0660
11-11-2005, 09:03 PM
9/10 might be ripped but i dont think it is

-=rooty987=-
11-11-2005, 09:03 PM
I don't doubt you. I love it very much. Not habboey, but it's ace pixel art.

Redmoon Evil
11-11-2005, 09:06 PM
vnice i like it, maybe you could make a range of furniture,
ive had a quich look over and haven't spotted any errors, a thing you could gain extra marks on is,

only bright shade the ediges that you can see/that will reflect ligh into your eyes, the ones that wont shine light into your eyes should be done in a darker shade of the colour, below i have shown you what lines i mean(in red).

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/8965/untitled8zo.png (http://imageshack.us)

oh also, you may want to save your work as .png you can get alot more shading then and put alot more detail into your work, on some computers if you edit a png file it will come out as gif so do the alteration in .bmp first then when complete save as .png (only if this problem occurs)

Danzilla
11-11-2005, 09:08 PM
Not bad, I like it. 9/10. :d

audiotrash
11-11-2005, 09:12 PM
yeah gebuz90 ,your right, it has been a while, i chanched it :)
and i know that my friend , i always save as png.. only the finished work becomes a .gif (smaller size,easy to get transparant ) and ehm i don't know about you but i never use more than 256 colors ;)

Redmoon Evil
11-11-2005, 09:31 PM
yeah gebuz90 ,your right, it has been a while, i chanched it :)
and i know that my friend , i always save as png.. only the finished work becomes a .gif (smaller size,easy to get transparant ) and ehm i don't know about you but i never use more than 256 colors ;)

its more the shades than the colous, dont get me wrong, good alterations can com in .gif form but if you want to adventure into alting you will notice that some shades .gif just cannon get below i have an image that shows you a range of the shade blue, one side the colour in png, the other what it will come out like as gif

http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/250/untitled9tk.png

you can see that with png you can put alot more detail into your work

audiotrash
11-11-2005, 09:39 PM
I never use that kind of shading because it doesnt belong in the ISO spriting.. over detailing makes it look bad. You won't see any difference if i put this exact same picture in png. (wich i have on my comp before i turned it into .gif
http://www.freewebtown.com/audiotrash/gif.gif
look ,this img is saved as .gif NO difference :) get my point?

.Lynn
11-11-2005, 09:43 PM
i dont know im not gonna rate it coz ur new and i dont know if its ripped im not sayin it is i just dont no

9/10 might be ripped but i dont think it is

Okay, just because he is new to the forum doesnt mean he rips alts. AND you dont have proof do you? So before you go accusing someone think about it.

It looks pretty neat, looks like there is lots of details.

Redmoon Evil
11-11-2005, 09:47 PM
I never use that kind of shading because it doesnt belong in the ISO spriting.. over detailing makes it look bad. You won't see any difference if i put this exact same picture in png. (wich i have on my comp before i turned it into .gif
http://www.freewebtown.com/audiotrash/gif.gif
look ,this img is saved as .gif NO difference :) get my point?

ye i just tried to save it as gif your right it says it is gif but it is actually png, but to others the all the stuff i have said will apply. what program do you use mspaint?

Refocus
11-11-2005, 09:48 PM
Okay, just because he is new to the forum doesnt mean he rips alts. AND you dont have proof do you? So before you go accusing someone think about it.

It looks pretty neat, looks like there is lots of details.

dont acuse others when they are not acusing others of ripping alts mearly suggesting it could be because he is new o.O hence the words "i dont know" and "i dont think it is"

it is an excelent peice of pixel art, i will enjoy seeing your future alts :d

audiotrash
11-11-2005, 09:55 PM
gebuz90 , no i use paint shop pro. ;) and it is a gif , and it doesn't matter... a gif cant be a png..

Redmoon Evil
11-11-2005, 10:12 PM
gebuz90 , no i use paint shop pro. ;) and it is a gif , and it doesn't matter... a gif cant be a png..

tht why then i gif could be a bmporpng in descuise like if you use iaza to convert it or painthoppro like you said, you will notice the size of the file is alot larger than a regular gif would be

,Alexx.
11-11-2005, 10:13 PM
I like it 10/10 :D

Joey-r
11-11-2005, 11:13 PM
Cool
8/10
Nice, But You Might Of Ripped It:o

whiteman12
12-11-2005, 07:02 AM
i Don't think it is ripped, but it doesnt look vey habboey so only 7.999/10 sorrry!"

audiotrash
12-11-2005, 10:06 AM
tht why then i gif could be a bmporpng in descuise like if you use iaza to convert it or painthoppro like you said, you will notice the size of the file is alot larger than a regular gif would be

3.25 KB (3323 bytes) that's how large the gif is. the png is 3.50kb
so the gif is actually smaller, and still has the same performance.

ItsDave
12-11-2005, 10:56 AM
1. Dont ask for rep points by saying "rep points welcome"
2. Thats very good for a first alt. too good.
3. 9/10

Refocus
12-11-2005, 11:28 AM
1. Dont ask for rep points by saying "rep points welcome"

cod flamit, he aint asking >.< he is saying they are welcome, it isn't saying "I want rep points, gimme" its more of a suggestion :p If you rep him, he welcomes it, as apose to, rep points unwelcome, if you rep him, he unwelcomes them ¬.¬ may have gone a bit over bored..

audiotrash
12-11-2005, 11:56 AM
hehe , exacly =)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!