PDA

View Full Version : Fav. *****cat Dolls Song

Originalities
12-11-2005, 01:37 AM
Which is your fav? Please comment on why its your favourite undernearth.
Originalities / Dazza

RedStratocas
12-11-2005, 01:44 AM
Why do you only have 2 songs as choices? Thats all theyve made? Thats really sad.

None anyway, I dont like bands like that. Im sure if those girls were fat or ugly, they wouldnt be popular.

Jim Rotates
12-11-2005, 01:52 AM
Both are wrist-slitting worthy awful :).

Originalities
12-11-2005, 01:58 AM
Dont ya wish your girl friend was hot like me?
Dont you wish your girl friend was a freak like me?
Dont Cha? Ahhh Dont Cha?
Ino im on your mind. I no your having a gd time.
Im your friend im fun and Im fine.
i aint lying look at me b**** you it lying

Or summat like that :P Sorry too hypa to think straight. What music do you 2 like then?
Originalities / Tipsy :o / Dazza

RedStratocas
12-11-2005, 02:21 AM
I listen to real music. Not just people talking. I hope you noticed they arent even really singing, just talking.

Eamonn
12-11-2005, 09:12 AM
Stick with you, theres no choice Dont cha is to corny and rubbish

Carlsta
12-11-2005, 09:13 AM
Dont Cha is da besttt

NekkLe
12-11-2005, 11:02 AM
Haha! Don't Cha wish your girlfreind was hot like me, Noooo? your not good looking anyway :rolleyes:

There rubbish, just another girly band which is just there simply for the money and don't deserve it at all because there music is pony!

The don't even have good voices, the technology of today will play a big part in there singing careers :rolleyes:

Jordan3
12-11-2005, 11:51 AM
I listen to real music. Not just people talking. I hope you noticed they arent even really singing, just talking.

Forward slash miming =]

Vitality
12-11-2005, 11:53 AM
What you mean about real music "rock"?

Jordan3
12-11-2005, 11:53 AM

Well seeing as they actually use instruments...

Eamonn
12-11-2005, 12:02 PM
Yes rock is proper singing too ;) screaming into a microphone some good singing :$

Vitality
12-11-2005, 12:03 PM
Well seeing as they actually use instruments...
Yes but it doesnt sound ... erm good shall i say
matters what type of rock it is

Judas
12-11-2005, 12:05 PM
Im not voting on this, neither of them is my favourite. My favourite by them is 'Beep' ft. Will.I.Am from B.E.P (Black Eyed Peas)

beth
12-11-2005, 12:05 PM
Eurgh, I can't stand the dolls.
They need to go buy some more clothes and take some singing lessons <3

Vitality
12-11-2005, 12:06 PM
Eurgh, I can't stand the dolls.
They need to go buy some more clothes and take some singing lessons <3
They can sing .. sort of
Better than screaming down a microphone tho

beth
12-11-2005, 12:09 PM
They can sing .. sort of
Better than screaming down a microphone tho

Did I say it was better than screaming down a microphone?
No, I did not.

But in my experience I'd rather listen to say Slipknot or Trivium anyday compared to these low-talented skanks.

Eamonn
12-11-2005, 12:11 PM
Did I say it was better than screaming down a microphone?
No, I did not.

But in my experience I'd rather listen to say Slipknot or Trivium anyday compared to these low-talented skanks.
If i was them i would'nt care about people like you saying they have no talent because they blatently do or there new song would'nt be predicted to be number 1 :rolleyes:

beth
12-11-2005, 12:18 PM
If i was them i would'nt care about people like you saying they have no talent because they blatently do or there new song would'nt be predicted to be number 1 :rolleyes:

Well nah, Im sure they dont care.
But like; the charts show nothing these days.
Hardly anyone even purchases CDs these days..

Eamonn
12-11-2005, 12:20 PM
They do at christmas :)

Eamonn
12-11-2005, 12:23 PM
im bord spam pls

Jordan3
12-11-2005, 01:24 PM
Double Post.

Jordan3
12-11-2005, 01:24 PM

That shows nothing. Especially as it's only predicted.

NekkLe
12-11-2005, 02:31 PM
There agents know that they can make money, there thrown into a video, look snexy! and woohey! you have yourself a money making girl band. Depending on who there msuic producers are, there quality of music will divver or in some states successful :rolleyes:
Those sort of bands don't really last long, you'll see them pop up every now and then. They'll make an albulm, a few singles and then never to be seen again.
People like this make some of the music today terrible, but its all money, and thats what it concludes to in the end with most Pop bands.

Jordan3
12-11-2005, 03:26 PM
There agents know that they can make money, there thrown into a video, look snexy! and woohey! you have yourself a money making girl band. Depending on who there msuic producers are, there quality of music will divver or in some states successful :rolleyes:
Those sort of bands don't really last long, you'll see them pop up every now and then. They'll make an albulm, a few singles and then never to be seen again.
People like this make some of the music today terrible, but its all money, and thats what it concludes to in the end with most Pop bands.

That's very true, very few bands stick around, most good bands around now have been going at least 5 years, in all genres.

Victimized
12-11-2005, 03:31 PM
Talent pfft you mean they have a bum and a pair of ****s.

kasi
12-11-2005, 03:32 PM
i hate them both. they make me sick.

NekkLe
12-11-2005, 03:52 PM
Talent pfft you mean they have a bum and a pair of ****s.
That bits all good :) but the singing bit isn't sadly :rolleyes:

RedStratocas
12-11-2005, 10:06 PM

I mean music that actually takes talent to make. Not 7 people who talk into a mic while other people who dont even get credit do the rest. Listen to them, they are talking to a beat.

I dont care if they are at #1 on the charts. Would you like anything as long as it was #1? What if slipknot was at #1, would you like it?

Whoever bad repped me is an idiot. All I did was state my opinion, sorry I hurt your feelings.

Originalities
12-11-2005, 11:55 PM
This thread is a great idea because I knew it would cause arguements anyway please carry on because i might stop laughing soon :o
Originalities / Dazza

NekkLe
13-11-2005, 12:00 AM
I mean music that actually takes talent to make. Not 7 people who talk into a mic while other people who dont even get credit do the rest. Listen to them, they are talking to a beat.

I dont care if they are at #1 on the charts. Would you like anything as long as it was #1? What if slipknot was at #1, would you like it?

Whoever bad repped me is an idiot. All I did was state my opinion, sorry I hurt your feelings.
Vitality most probably, he has a hunch for bad repping people who state there opinions, he done so to me in the past :rolleyes:

RedStratocas
13-11-2005, 03:29 AM
This thread is a great idea because I knew it would cause arguements anyway please carry on because i might stop laughing soon :o
Originalities / Dazza

You sir, are a moron:) Your music taste is obviously based on whats popular. Im almost positive this band has more than 2 songs, and you just put down the only 2 that are popular simply because you probably havent even heard the others. Only popularity matters to you doesnt it?

And dont try to act smart, this thread made you seem like the stupidest person ever.

beth
13-11-2005, 03:37 AM
Vitality most probably, he has a hunch for bad repping people who state there opinions, he done so to me in the past :rolleyes:

Oh I have fallen prey to his opinionated bad repping before </3

NekkLe
13-11-2005, 09:56 AM
Oh I have fallen prey to his opinionated bad repping before </3
Havn't we all :rolleyes:

Back to the thread, bands like these are ruining parts of the music indusrty. Its a tough business to get into, once you get that break, you've got to take it. Millions are trying to get into it, some talented, but when we see bands like these, it the anger of those people who havn't got there break yet must be annoyed.
Letting bands like that into the mainstream of music, producing little music with not much talent doesn't make the future of music very bright.

Originalities
13-11-2005, 11:08 AM
You sir, are a moron:) Your music taste is obviously based on whats popular. Im almost positive this band has more than 2 songs, and you just put down the only 2 that are popular simply because you probably havent even heard the others. Only popularity matters to you doesnt it?

And dont try to act smart, this thread made you seem like the stupidest person ever.

This thread was based on something people talk about in my "crew". Personally they dress like scrats and only got far with Dont Cha because the lyrics were appealing to the male side. Popularity means nothing to me, In year 3, 4 and 5 of my life I gave up school for a life or singing and acting. I had to sing certain songs that I would never normally sing but I thank the people who made me because it opened up my Singing Genre and Voice Capabilities. And yes the band has more than 2 songs but Im basing the thread on just these 2 songs because they are the most talked about and as you said "Popular". Also is "Stupidest" even a word?
Originalities / Dazza

RedStratocas
13-11-2005, 01:09 PM
This thread was based on something people talk about in my "crew". Personally they dress like scrats and only got far with Dont Cha because the lyrics were appealing to the male side. Popularity means nothing to me, In year 3, 4 and 5 of my life I gave up school for a life or singing and acting. I had to sing certain songs that I would never normally sing but I thank the people who made me because it opened up my Singing Genre and Voice Capabilities. And yes the band has more than 2 songs but Im basing the thread on just these 2 songs because they are the most talked about and as you said "Popular". Also is "Stupidest" even a word?
Originalities / Dazza

1. Stupidest is a word, dont try to look smart. (Link (http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=stupidest)). If it wasent, the phrase "Thats the stupidest thing Ive ever heard" wouldn't work.
2. You should at least put more than 2 is all Im saying. When you buy an albbum you usually find a song you like better than the popular one. I know that most albums I have, my favorite song is not the most popular one.
3. I dont think this band will open up singing abilities, they are litterally talking in their songs. And what a stupid song for them to make you learn.
4. I read your bad rep, trust me, I know TONS about music. You cant even beat me on that. I dont care if I dont know who your singers are, but I know tons about music.

:)

$@m
13-11-2005, 09:32 PM
'Don't Cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me?' Hell no, you look like a man.

Haven't heard the other song, but if 'Don't Cha' is anything to go by I assume it is just some ugly girls singing about random rubbish.

[The above is just a personal oppinion]

Foob
13-11-2005, 09:33 PM
Theyve got way more songs out then that. My fav is i dont need a man.

$@m
13-11-2005, 09:34 PM
Originalities / Dazza

Of course it is! Damn, now I bet you wish you stayed on at school ;)

-Soph-
13-11-2005, 09:37 PM
I dont really like them, its not original at all, its not unique, its all been done before, but if I had to choose, id choose stickwityou

Originalities
13-11-2005, 09:40 PM
Of course it is! Damn, now I bet you wish you stayed on at school ;)
Getting £100 a day and learning nothing except how to aing and act around public/cameras or sit in school get paid nothing and learn so much ya brain hurst. Hard decision aint it ;)
Originalities / Dazza

$@m
13-11-2005, 09:58 PM
Getting £100 a day and learning nothing except how to aing and act around public/cameras or sit in school get paid nothing and learn so much ya brain hurst. Hard decision aint it ;)
Originalities / Dazza

Sorry I was only having a little joke. But really, £100 a day?

RedStratocas
13-11-2005, 10:00 PM
Originalities / Dazza

I would feel so used having a job like that. I dont care how much money I made, if I thought I did nothing in my job and that it ment nothing, my life would be aweful. Id feel like such a tool. I would rather actually learn things and have options for what I can be in later years:)

Originalities
13-11-2005, 10:13 PM
$@M: yeah but its and 4 days a week so its about £1,600 a month

RedStratoCas: Thats why I gave it up because the Acting/Singing business is a tough life you have to wait about 3 hours between each scene and you have to take about 30 shoots of every 10-20 seconds of the programme. Plus education is far more important as I can act later on in life.

Pulchritudinous
16-11-2005, 07:46 AM
Shamefully, I don't mind their music, in a way that I enjoy dancing to it at a club with my mates, but it's not the sort of track you appreciate, nor really like.

lilsoph
17-11-2005, 01:03 PM
Haha! Don't Cha wish your girlfreind was hot like me, Noooo? your not good looking anyway :rolleyes:

There rubbish, just another girly band which is just there simply for the money and don't deserve it at all because there music is pony!

The don't even have good voices, the technology of today will play a big part in there singing careers :rolleyes:

lmao so true <3

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!