PDA

View Full Version : Mouse in my house!

mynameishelen!
13-11-2005, 02:36 PM
I got like no sleep last night, because for about half an hour I could hear strange scraping and scratching noises. I got up and turned on the light and saw this wee black thing running from under my bed to under my sisters! :o
I screamed and woke the whole house up ;) Slept in the spare room too :p
I don't like mice.

And yes, this is spam :)

Stitch
13-11-2005, 02:49 PM
lol if that happened to me ill wake up my mum & dad and say i jst saw a mouse running around lol

Fluffball
13-11-2005, 02:52 PM
lol if that happened to me ill wake up my mum & dad and say i jst saw a mouse running around lol
Wouldnt everybody ??

and :o!!
I saw a spider crawl across my bed ages ago.
Then never saw it agen.
it was bed time aswell. it was huge :'( i slept in my mom and dads bed then my dad carriedme2 my room when they went2 bed. in the morning i got up realy sudden bcoz i thought it was there agen:(:(

Hatake Kakashi
13-11-2005, 02:55 PM
A spider crawled on my brothers face oonce, he nearly ate it in his sleep. :P
I had mice in the kitchen but we've sealed them out now and we have glue mice traps all round the kitchen heh.

YellowParasol
13-11-2005, 03:18 PM
I got like no sleep last night, because for about half an hour I could hear strange scraping and scratching noises. I got up and turned on the light and saw this wee black thing running from under my bed to under my sisters! :o
I don't like mice.

I would hate that to Happen to me..

mynameishelen!
13-11-2005, 03:21 PM
I would hate that to Happen to me..

Yush it's gross. And the sodding cat is sleeping on my bed right now :rolleyes:
It's lying there while a mouse runs around...

Wootzeh
13-11-2005, 03:21 PM
A spider crawled on my brothers face oonce, he nearly ate it in his sleep. :P
I had mice in the kitchen but we've sealed them out now and we have glue mice traps all round the kitchen heh.
Well u do eat 6spiders in your life time ;)

mynameishelen!
13-11-2005, 03:24 PM
Well u do eat 6spiders in your life time ;)

Ugh
*shivers*

issaa.
13-11-2005, 03:25 PM
we have a mouse in our garage lol its more like a rat though :o

YellowParasol
13-11-2005, 03:26 PM
Yush it's gross. And the sodding cat is sleeping on my bed right now :rolleyes:
It's lying there while a mouse runs around...
Arn't cats supposed to kill them? :P

Fluffball
13-11-2005, 03:29 PM
YEs
Wen they find them 1st

mynameishelen!
13-11-2005, 03:36 PM

My cat is a lazy sod.
It runs into walls aswell, so I'm thinking it might be blind?

Undesirable
13-11-2005, 03:39 PM
Aww your cat is sooooo cute :') It looks rather fat though :\ Maybe that's why it doesn't do anything ?? It's to sodding fat :)

mynameishelen!
13-11-2005, 03:43 PM
Aww your cat is sooooo cute :') It looks rather fat though :\ Maybe that's why it doesn't do anything ?? It's to sodding fat :)

Lmao!
Probably :) Fat cats pwn. As you know though, it's not too fat to attack me, so why not a mouse? :(

Undesirable
13-11-2005, 03:52 PM
Ha! :D I know.. that was funny

mynameishelen!
13-11-2005, 04:29 PM
Ha! :D I know.. that was funny

It hurt :(

ilovejordan
13-11-2005, 05:29 PM
I don't like mice.

We live by a field but we have a cat so we dnt get them now but why sleep in your spare room cos they'll be there too :s

mynameishelen!
13-11-2005, 05:42 PM
We live by a field but we have a cat so we dnt get them now but why sleep in your spare room cos they'll be there too :s

There's only one ... i think :o

ilovejordan
13-11-2005, 06:06 PM
There's only one ... i think :o
u think ;)

mynameishelen!
13-11-2005, 08:58 PM
u think ;)

I'm scared now :(
Gonna have to sleep in the bathroom, only place I could check for mice and be sure there wasn't any before i went in :p

ilovejordan
13-11-2005, 09:00 PM
I'm scared now :(
Gonna have to sleep in the bathroom, only place I could check for mice and be sure there wasn't any before i went in :p
They live in the skirtings lmao

mynameishelen!
13-11-2005, 09:05 PM
They live in the skirtings lmao

:o :o :o

ilovejordan
13-11-2005, 09:11 PM
:o :o :o
u can't escape LMAO

ross
13-11-2005, 09:12 PM
Wouldnt everybody ??

Then never saw it agen.
it was bed time aswell. it was huge :'( i slept in my mom and dads bed then my dad carriedme2 my room when they went2 bed. in the morning i got up realy sudden bcoz i thought it was there agen:(:(
Shame. It should of ate you.

Anflex
15-11-2005, 03:24 AM
I had the case of the mice a few years ago. They were in my garage and we used chocolate to lure them into the non-harmful traps. Once they were inside the trap (unhurt) we took them to where (at the time) I went to school, and set them free in the school grounds. haha.

.Lynn
15-11-2005, 03:26 AM
Ew, I had mice in my old house. There was like scracting or chewing noises under my bed. It was a very old house though. We put mice traps out and stuff, it was gross when you seen them running around while your watching tv or eating.

In my new house there is no mice whatsoever! Im so happy.

Pamela
16-11-2005, 06:32 PM
Wouldnt everybody ??

Then never saw it agen.
I doubt everyone would go into their mum and dads bed if they saw a spider lol well i wouldn't anyway.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!