PDA

View Full Version : The Ring

lauralol
11-07-2004, 01:31 PM
I watched it last night at a sleepover for the first time, I thought it was good, but didn't really find it very scary. Everyone says that the ring is supposed to be scary and everything, but I just thought it was quite good :) AND someone rung me in the middle of the night, so I told them I was in the middle of watching the ring and I was thinking they were gonna say "7 days" lol so they kept ringing me back, witholding there number saying 7 days :eusa_shif

Congregate
18-07-2004, 09:40 PM
lol i think the ring is only good bcoz of it's catchphrase
You Have 7 Days To Live

F1L73R
18-07-2004, 11:11 PM
Lol i loved the movie the only thing that kinda sorta scared me was in the end when the girl came outta the t.v. :o damn she was ugly :eusa_ange

StarAngel_365
20-07-2004, 08:14 PM
My friends and i were watching the Ring, and then when the movie ended one of my friends secretly went to the washroom and called our house number from her cell and when i picked up she said u have seven days to live in that creepy voice.and i thought it was for real i was so freaked out!! one of my friends almost fainted. :o

lauralol
22-07-2004, 07:01 PM
Lol i loved the movie the only thing that kinda sorta scared me was in the end when the girl came outta the t.v. :o damn she was ugly :eusa_ange

Ewwwwww Her feet!

::.:Matt:.::
23-07-2004, 10:21 PM
that movie was awsome i didnt think it was scary either that it was pretty kool

TopBuz
23-07-2004, 11:07 PM
i thought the ring was great. and i thought it was quite scary to. and yes, she is ugly!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!