PDA

View Full Version : The Real SonicMouse

Theodosius
02-11-2004, 11:33 PM
I`ve heard so much about SonicMouse in different account names and rumours that hes back. But I have a REAL story about the REAL SonicMouse.

During the time when Americans could pre-register for habbohotel.com, there was a huge group of British habbos angry about the Americans being able to receive 50 free creds, free month of HC, and a free rare. This group gathered in the Theatredome one day to protest over free creds. Well, what do you know.... this group of habbos were lead and influenced by a habbo named ***** (SonicMouse). If you are sitting here,reading and thinking how I know ****** is SonicMouse, you`re about to find out. Ok well, after the 4 days of protesting had ended, I met up with the man himself, ****. So I walk over to the iced sofa and sit down next to him, I ask him,"So....did you spread your word?" Sonic goes, " I sure did."
The next thing I ask him was if he`s ever been banned more then he was during the protest (5 times). He answers after a moment, and his answer is yes. I ask him when he was banned before. He says, " Kid have you ever heard of SonicMouse?" I say yes. He says, "Well I`m back!" I panic and start freaking out. And then Sonic does his signature laugh (Ha..ha..ha). Next thing I know I`m at hotel view and I`ve been disconnected. This is a true story.

Edit by Ted-crilley please do not give the names of scripters/hackers

Moose
02-11-2004, 11:40 PM
1) its a wannabe
2) LIES!

that person lied, sonicmouse learned his lesson, he probably traded you and you got disconnected, and please don't give names of scripters/hackers/etc.
anyone can say they are sonicmouse.

Concentric - Category Manager & Moderator
Please leave it up to the moderators of the current section to deal with any problems. You can of course PM them to let them know that there is a problem, but please don't post saying it yourself.

hotslime
02-11-2004, 11:42 PM
Omg, Everyone Stop Sonic Isent back dont lie about it to try to get your clones or friends habbo popular. Wont Happen Sonic Isent back now everyone shut up.

Simonac55
03-11-2004, 01:59 AM
Bah I've been errored alot of times by scripters :p. It doesn't mean it's SonicMouse.

Lincognito
03-11-2004, 07:35 AM
The Habbo mentioned up there is NOT sonicmouse. These silly rumours are just that...silly! :o I suppose people like to dwell on legends etc. But that whole saga was laid to rest a long time ago..Let it be...RIP :p

nets
03-11-2004, 07:36 AM
A) If youre disconected you DO NOT go to hotel view.

So, youre story is a bit erm FAKE

Convictions
03-11-2004, 07:39 AM
LOl the sonicmouse saga is dead .... and buried.

If i walked round the public rooms saying
"im sonicmouse returned Ha..ha..ha" the habbo's who'd been on for donkeys years would say Glen , get lost , you aint sonicmouse

So if people copy sonicmouse dont beleive them , they are wannabee's .

I mean many people can error and all that ,

Next time you see and imposter , just ignore what they say

TheLostPara
03-11-2004, 08:12 AM
Sonicmouse Is Over. When he Came On, On The 25th Of October It Was Probably Dionysus Controlling Him Because SonicMouse had Something To Do With The Orb Of Doom. SONICMOUSE IS OVER

toadbex
03-11-2004, 11:59 AM
:eusa_wall :eusa_shif :iamwithst

Concentric - Category Manager & Moderator
Please don't post pointlessly, your can't just post a load of smilies

ted-crilley
03-11-2004, 04:22 PM
Many people have been bringing sonicmouse back up like habbos/hobbas/staff have said hes not coming back just let it rest :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!