PDA

View Full Version : Im really upset

Destiny878
13-11-2005, 07:12 PM
My friend naomi has got skin cancer and im really upset about it when i heard i cried my eyes out she just had an operation and she has to use crutches when me n my m8 when round her house to see if she was ok she invited us in and leanne asked for a drink naomi said ok ill get it then leanne said she would but naomi wont let us do anything for her and im really scared i wonder all the time if shes gunna be ok and now i dont know how to act around her anyone got any advice? :s

Janumz
13-11-2005, 07:37 PM
aww =[ i hope shes okay <3
btw, just act normal around her.. if your acting really differently then she's gunna get annoyed and end up having a go at you probably ;P

Destiny878
13-11-2005, 07:41 PM
Thanks for the advice :D ur probably right

esmii
13-11-2005, 07:54 PM
Yeah Janes right..
She probally doesnt want her cloeset friends to treat her any different, shell just want to be normal :]

I hope your friend gets better -x-

NekkLe
13-11-2005, 07:58 PM
Just makesure that your freindship with her is nothingless than it was before. You've got to be there for her, times will be tough but helping her is a generous thing to do :)

Destiny878
13-11-2005, 08:03 PM
Thanks guys i will act the same around her well ill try my best to :D

Sequined
13-11-2005, 08:04 PM
Aww, i'm really sorry to hear that. You should just act normal around your friend and don't make her feel any different than when you did when she didn't have skin cancer. Also you should have loads of fun together and make her feel well respected in your friendship although i know she already will be. Everyone is expected to upset and shocked if they found out that about a friend. Acting normal is the best soloution. I hope everything is ok for your and your friend.

Eamonn
13-11-2005, 08:27 PM
Aww, i'm really sorry to hear that. You should just act normal around your friend and don't make her feel any different than when you did when she didn't have skin cancer. Also you should have loads of fun together and make her feel well respected in your friendship although i know she already will be. Everyone is expected to upset and shocked if they found out that about a friend. Acting normal is the best soloution. I hope everything is ok for your and your friend.

Could'nt of said it any better ;)

Sequined
13-11-2005, 08:47 PM
Thanks Eamonns. I just enjoying helping and when people notice it is even better. :)

Luayminator
22-11-2005, 05:10 PM
The only advice is to treat her really normally.

JackHb
24-11-2005, 09:46 PM
I know 3 people in my life who have had cancer.
It is a terrible thing and very upsetting to see someone go through.

You should treat them like you always have done, just think how you would like to be treated if you were in your friends position.
The worst thing you can do is treat her different as it will just make her more upset.

Be strong :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!