PDA

View Full Version : Make Me A Layout [Win A Domain + Rep]

DJ-Chad
14-11-2005, 11:26 AM
Ok people, DJ Chad is here to ask release a competition.

I, DJ Chad has started a website (DJ-Chad.net) which will be my personal space.

1 thing missing. A layout!!!

So here's where you come in. I'm willing to offer a domain name of your choice and rep from a few of my friends here on Habbo Forum. The domain name will be purchased by me from GoDaddy.com (cheap!!!) for 1 year. The domain name must be a .com domain name if you win.

As you may all know of course, the best layout wins... or, we'll take a vote on it. You have until say, maybe December 4th 2005 or sometime after. But I do have all right to close it at anytime... no? LOL.

Anyways, here's a few thing's I'd like to see in the layout:

Colours: Any that does fit my personality (Blue, Green, Yellow, light colours and primary colours)

Name: DJ-Chad or DJ-Chad.net (make 2, 1 with DJ-Chad, and one with DJ-Chad.net)

Navigator Links: Make them so it can be changed via html. So, text kinda links.

Coded: It should at least be coded. If not, fine with me. But try and get intouch with coders etc.

So, end date is November 28th 2005 or later, which ever date I want lol :p.
And also, please don't get ripped layouts from other sites, etc. I don't want any of that. Please try and make it original.

I need this asap as I'd really like to get my site up before christmas. LOL.

Bear in mind... the prize is a domain name of your choice for 1 year. And a few reps from my mates (which are lots) here on Habbox Forum.

I'd like it to be something like www.bluebobble.com, www.duckieworld.com, www.hab-world.com, www.bobbait.com, and www.habzila.com.

Remember, please make it original. Thx.

Feel free to PM me with any concerns you may have.

And, there's only one thing left to say. Good Luck

Sygon
14-11-2005, 11:45 AM
How are we sure youll grt us a domain?

DJ-Chad
14-11-2005, 01:23 PM
LOL, I'm trustable. I own a site. And also, I bought the domain off GoDaddy.com. I mean, I bought the domain (dj-chad.net) from GoDaddy.com. I have no idea why you'd trust me. Why would I be owning Habzilla.com if im not trustable. LOL. I'm not kidding. If you don't believe me, don't enter. That's ma advice.

Graphics
14-11-2005, 01:48 PM
Sounds like an awful lot of work for a domain we can earn rep ourselves and most people on the forum can buy a domain name why dont you just browse around some template site or i will make a template for you at a price

Ecko
14-11-2005, 02:23 PM
LOL, Skem I'd make you give domain then i'll give you Full Website in .zip

tbh imo no m8
14-11-2005, 02:52 PM
Chad why dont you jusy buy a template off say sygon or joecommins that would be cheaper and a lot less hassle also it saves the risk of people thinking you are scamming them :).

Dan Williamson
14-11-2005, 06:27 PM
Chad why dont you jusy buy a template off say sygon or joecommins that would be cheaper and a lot less hassle also it saves the risk of people thinking you are scamming them :).

Exactly :)

- Dan

ozzie-ing
14-11-2005, 06:53 PM
http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/3857/habbo8kp.png (http://imageshack.us)
lol rubbish i no but oh well
i can code it nd u cn change banner

Dan Williamson
14-11-2005, 06:56 PM
Did you do that in MS Paint?

- Dan

ozzie-ing
14-11-2005, 06:57 PM

- Dan
yeh lol but i cn still code it
im more of a flash guy

Dan Williamson
14-11-2005, 06:59 PM
Never meant you couldn't code, make him a flash layout then :p

- Dan

ozzie-ing
14-11-2005, 06:59 PM
Never meant you couldn't code, make him a flash layout then :p

- Dan

2 much effort nd u cnt edit in html
i make games in it nyway
i safley say its the best layout so far

Graphics
14-11-2005, 08:36 PM
http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/4651/djchad0nc.th.png (http://img249.imageshack.us/my.php?image=djchad0nc.png) There have a look at that it took me a few moments to make but its just an example

DJ-Chad
14-11-2005, 09:51 PM
Maybe I'll do this competition to gain trust. Why wouldn't you trust me. And if I did, you sure have all right to report, and hunt me down for what I did. I'll gain your trust, you just have to let me gain it. I bought DJ-Chad.net off GoDaddy.com. Don't believe me? Maybe don't give me a chance to prove I am trustable. Why would I be owning 2 sites (Habzilla.com & DJ-Chad.net) if I am a person that is not trustable nor friendly. I'm just trying to prove a point here.

Gamz... as I said, I'd like something original. LOL
Very Nice Graphics.

aaronaz
14-11-2005, 10:14 PM
His not a scammer... If he said he will give you a domain if you make him a good layout and you win. He will give you the domain, He wouldnt scam know one. Plus he owns a great fansite what has one of the best layouts around.

-Adam

DJ-Chad
14-11-2005, 10:26 PM
lol. Thank You. I know you as a friend anyways. Listen to the man above. Really, that's me. If I say I give you a domain, I will. You have all right to call me a scammer if I don't give the domain. But, there is no winner yet. We may just have to vote on this.

P.S: This contest is currently on 3 Forums at the moment. So I'll be doing the same process. I'll put a vote on each one with everyone's name of the best on each forum.

Owen
14-11-2005, 10:52 PM
I would
But i want £4 for one fully coded and done in photoshop and psp >:~D

Cause i don't need a domain

Dan Williamson
14-11-2005, 10:57 PM
I would
But i want £4 for one fully coded and done in photoshop and psp >:~D

Cause i don't need a domain

Lol and thats a good price.

You go to a webpage design website.

They'll charge loke £100 for a few pages and layout "/

- Dan

-=andy-g=-2
14-11-2005, 11:10 PM
I have taken the evening to create this master piece.

It doesnt have you site name on as that way you can't (not saying you will) steal it.

Many Thanks,
Andy

P.S: logo/colours/backgrounds etc. can all be changed.

http://img437.imageshack.us/img437/30/mylayout5rq.th.jpg (http://img437.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mylayout5rq.jpg)

DJ-Chad
14-11-2005, 11:51 PM
Unfortuantly, I don't live in the UK. Nice one Andy.

Dominic
15-11-2005, 01:01 AM

- Dan

Umm.. I made all my templates for bobbait.com in paint..

Dudeitsme
15-11-2005, 01:14 AM
I make templates but i dont want a domain i charge $5.00 u.s
for a non coded template/layout

DJ-Chad
15-11-2005, 11:12 AM
Guys, this is a competition for a domain name, not for money. If you win, you can use the domain name how ever you like. I'm not paying money for any.

What if I pay you and I don't like the template lol?

Sygon
15-11-2005, 12:19 PM
Chad, do you like joes temps?, if so we can come to an arrangement

DJ-Chad
15-11-2005, 01:20 PM
LOL. I unno. Maybe.

Sygon
15-11-2005, 01:25 PM
I have a few flash templates tht are cool, pm me formore details

ozzie-ing
15-11-2005, 05:44 PM
http://img50.imageshack.us/my.php?image=web6ae.swf
still rubbish but oh well
can change colours
and this 1
http://img439.imageshack.us/my.php?image=web3jz.swf

DJ-Chad
15-11-2005, 11:36 PM
Not bad. At least you gave it a go. That's what I like about people. When they give a try/chance lol.

DJ-Chad
18-11-2005, 12:20 AM
KK. Sorry, I couldn't edit above post. We've currently got 6 entries out of all of the 3 forums this is posted in and we've got a few more to come. The chances are low. So someone will win a domain. I think I'll wait until I get about a few layout entries, maybe 30. But anyways, that's the latest.

DJ-Chad
20-11-2005, 04:38 AM
Sorry about the triple post. I'll be gone until December 5th. So I'll be away from the comp and when I get back, the comp is over. Seeya. Good Luck :D.

Sygon
20-11-2005, 04:41 AM
Have a nice time :D

DJ-Chad
21-11-2005, 12:03 AM
LOL. Thanks. I'm leaving lyke tomorrow. So, this my last post till I get back. Good Luck to all of you.

Dan Williamson
21-11-2005, 10:30 AM
Chow dude. :)

- Dan

DJ-Chad
05-12-2005, 12:01 PM
Ok. I'm back from my trip. So the competition is over. No more entries will be accepted after this post. The admin panel at Habzilla will judge the entries at each forum and there will be only 1 winner. Look forward to the winner. It will be either post on this post or I will post again.

Sygon
05-12-2005, 12:30 PM
Is it over, who won?

DJ-Chad
09-12-2005, 07:34 PM
It's over. This competition is over.

The winner of the competition is...

Garland of Habbo Forum.

He's won himself a Domain of his choice and rep from my friends at Habbo Forum.

This competition is now over. I will be using some of the templates that we're entered in this competition if it is ok by the template maker for me to use it (I'll PM if you are chosen) but yea.

Thanks to all of you who've entered.

Please close this forum. Thx.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!