PDA

View Full Version : Habbo X's - Lucky sods

Tintinabulation
15-11-2005, 03:49 PM
I for one, and I know many other habbos feel the same way when I say that most Habbo X's are n00by-lucky sods who got their name pulled out of a hat. It is not based at all on helping/greeting ability. I think it is just really stupid.

Dupion
15-11-2005, 03:57 PM
Don't most noobs get banned for not reading the habbo rules and swearing? :rolleyes:

Tintinabulation
15-11-2005, 03:58 PM
Don't most noobs get banned for not reading the habbo rules and swearing? :rolleyes:
The lucky n00bs. :P

Tintinabulation
15-11-2005, 03:58 PM
Double post, Oops.

Rawr
15-11-2005, 04:15 PM
I hint abit of jealousy.

Rebuild
15-11-2005, 04:17 PM
I hint abit of jealousy.

Definatly. I don't think they are so lucky, all they do is stand in the Welcome Lounge and show new Habbos how to get around. I for one would hate to do that... and the badge isn't exactly amazing is it now?

FrozenWhisper
15-11-2005, 04:23 PM
I hint abit of jealousy.
Yer ScamBusterGirl (my clone) is wayyy better than the lucky n00bs nahh joking. Gl helping the newbies all :P

jam666
15-11-2005, 04:26 PM
yes i agree half of them deserve it and other half dont but im getting
worried about them if i wanted to help will a habbo-x push in when im helping someone because theres like 6 in the welcome lounge at the mo

ross
15-11-2005, 04:29 PM
Didn't Avadakadavra used to be a Hobba?

Rebuild
15-11-2005, 04:31 PM
Didn't Avadakadavra used to be a Hobba?

Sure did, it's in the Habbox Hobba Project.

dobzy
15-11-2005, 04:32 PM
Just because some has an "uncool" name, which is more than 4 characters long, contains numbers, and a bunch of colons does not make them a "n00b" ¬_¬. Many people complain of being judgemental on Habbo based on names, and I'm sure you've thought about it once or twice before so buck up your ideas.

I sense some jealously, and someone going a little green with envy.

Tintinabulation
15-11-2005, 04:35 PM
I am a litle bit jealous, but who isn't. BTW, I know most of the habbo X's as they were on my frieinds list, so i'm not stereotyping.

Rebuild
15-11-2005, 04:36 PM
I am a litle bit jealous, but who isn't. BTW, I know most of the habbo X's as they were on my frieinds list, so i'm not stereotyping.

I'm not jealous. I didn't apply to be a Habbo X because I didn't want to be one.

Wootzeh
15-11-2005, 04:36 PM
I'm not....

Kardan
15-11-2005, 04:37 PM
I got chosen ;)

dobzy
15-11-2005, 04:40 PM

Just because someones listed on your console doesnt meant you're immune from stereotyping. Your first posts specifically said: most Habbo X's are n00by-lucky sods who got their name pulled out of a hat. It is not based at all on helping/greeting ability.

You probably don't even know MOST of them. So you shouldn't judge.
It's funny that you see no one saying MOST Hobba's are nooby-lucky sods; same with Staff. ;)

Someones ability to be a good influence, and expert player shouldn't be deminished because they're "nobby-lucky sods".
For all you know, these people may end up being some of the kindest people you'll meet on Habbo.

Tintinabulation
15-11-2005, 04:41 PM
Okay, MOST people are jealous then.

Vitality
15-11-2005, 04:42 PM
I got chosen ;)
Well done
So did i :P

Tintinabulation
15-11-2005, 04:43 PM
Just because someones listed on your console doesnt meant you're immune from stereotyping. Your first posts specifically said: most Habbo X's are n00by-lucky sods who got their name pulled out of a hat. It is not based at all on helping/greeting ability.

Someones ability to be a good influence, and expert player shouldn't be deminished because they're "nobby-lucky sods".
For all you know, these people may end up being some of the kindest people you'll meet on Habbo.
By saying I had them on my friends I mean I know them, and didn't like them. May I point out I saaid MOST, not all, because of those few of them that I do know.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!