PDA

View Full Version : Dads are annoying, especially mine.

ross
15-11-2005, 05:34 PM
My Mum is really nice and my Dad is such an idiot.

He just came and said to me:

Dad: Ross..
Ross: What?
Dad: You're getting off there, you are always on it, it's pathetic.
Ross: You're pathetic, unlike you I actually STAY in school and do some coursework.
Dad: Don't get cheeky.
Ross: Well don't come in here telling me what to do.
Dad: You're always on it, from when you come in till nightime.
Ross: So what, I have coursework, I have friends, I like it.
Dad: I don't care Ross, you're getting off.
Ross: No I'm not. Just because I like the computer and don't like football, doesn't mean you can throw me off something I like.

(My Dad manages a football team and all of my brothers play football, and I don't. I think he dislikes that I'm different to my brothers and him.)

Dad: When I come back, you're getting off.
Ross: No I'm not.

And he's gone. I'm not getting off, he's an idiot. Literally, I HATE my Dad.

Magnet
15-11-2005, 05:37 PM
I love my Mum and my Dad, they're not idiots ;) They both treat me the same.. Which is good ;P

Really he's right though, no offence but you should get off the computer more. I do :shifty:.. But saying you have friends on the net, don't you have friends in r/l?

Janumz
15-11-2005, 05:38 PM
lol.. so you hate your dad cos you have to get off the computer? he has got a point you know ;l

btw, atleast you have a dad.

ross
15-11-2005, 05:39 PM
Yes I do have friends, I'm not a sad low-life you know, so don't imply it.

Do you know how hard it is being me? Unlike some people who can get girlfriends easily, it's different because I am gay. So, atm no I do not feel like going out, ok?

And he isn't right. I do go out, what's it got to do with you. Try being in year 10 'mate' and keep up with the coursework, do you realise how hard it is. No, so come back when you're old enough and tell me.

Same for you Silent.

$@m

Ross: You're pathetic, unlike you I actually STAY in school and do some coursework.
Ross: No I'm not. Just because I like the computer and don't like football, doesn't mean you can throw me off something I like.

(My Dad manages a football team and all of my brothers play football, and I don't. I think he dislikes that I'm different to my brothers and him.)

Lmao at this -
No I'm not. Just because I like the computer and don't like football, doesn't mean you can throw me off something I like.

ross
Lmao at this -
That is good for you, little boy.

Dupion
15-11-2005, 05:40 PM
I hate my dad, mums much better.

Lycan
15-11-2005, 05:41 PM
my parrents gave up trying to get me of the comp long ago... they released i'm different from my bros and its better to leave me alone cos i'm weird! and depressed!

Magnet
15-11-2005, 05:46 PM

Do you know how hard it is being me? Unlike some people who can get girlfriends easily, it's different because I am gay. So, atm no I do not feel like going out, ok?

And he isn't right. I do go out, what's it got to do with you. Try being in year 10 'mate' and keep up with the coursework, do you realise how hard it is. No, so come back when you're old enough and tell me.

Same for you Silent.
I wasn't intending to argue but if you wish ;)
I know your not a sad low-life, I was saying it in a way that you mustn't see them after school much if your on the comp all the time. I don't know how hard it is to be you, I'm straight but I don't get a girlfriend easily, honestly I don't want one yet. The thing it has to do with me is you just told us a conversation you had with your dad about being on the computer all the time, so really, that's trying to imply you don't go out, but I don't know.

I can't try being in year 10 till 2 years, and I'm not bragging but I will keep up with the coursework. Their may be alot but I will try my hardest and probably not go on Habboxforum or Habbo, if you tried not going on here you'd find you'd finish your coursework quicker. And I probably won't be around when I'm "old enough to tell you", plus, whats it got to do with you when I become year 10 and have to do coursework all the time?

And I don't want to argue, I was just stating something.

Rosie
15-11-2005, 05:49 PM
I don't see my dad
and you shoulden't hate him for that, there is alot more worse things. lol

ross
15-11-2005, 05:50 PM
I wasn't intending to argue but if you wish ;)
I know your not a sad low-life, I was saying it in a way that you mustn't see them after school much if your on the comp all the time. I don't know how hard it is to be you, I'm straight but I don't get a girlfriend easily, honestly I don't want one yet. The thing it has to do with me is you just told us a conversation you had with your dad about being on the computer all the time, so really, that's trying to imply you don't go out, but I don't know.

I can't try being in year 10 till 2 years, and I'm not bragging but I will keep up with the coursework. Their may be alot but I will try my hardest and probably not go on Habboxforum or Habbo, if you tried not going on here you'd find you'd finish your coursework quicker. And I probably won't be around when I'm "old enough to tell you", plus, whats it got to do with you when I become year 10 and have to do coursework all the time?

And I don't want to argue, I was just stating something.
For starters, I do go out when I want. Great that you don't want one, it's harder for me. Sure you'll keep up with the coursework, I'd love to see that.

I do my homework as long as I want, if it takes me 2 days, it takes me 2 days nothing to do with you.

Grabbed
15-11-2005, 06:01 PM
My dad is getting old. He needs me to repeat my words before he can undrstand them, and he speaks too loudly.

(Dad walks in)
Dad: Hi Reece (he shouts up from downstairs)
Reece: HI!
Dad: Hi Reece??
Reece:HIIIII!
Dad: Why didn't you close the blinds down here when it got dark?
Reece: Do I normally close the blinds downstairs?
Dad: Yes you do.
Reece: No I don't
Dad: You do.
Reece: No I don't!
(Changing the subject) Dad: And you didn't turn the light on in the porch. The house looks pitch black from outside.
Reece: Dad, does it matter if I forgot to turn the porch light on?

end of conversation.

ilovejordan
15-11-2005, 06:02 PM
Aw rossy pooz :(

kkz my recent convo wi my dad [this mornin]

Dad: Cass your not going out tonight
Cass: Yeah i am
dad : No your not
Cass: Wanna bet ?
Dad: If i say your not going out your not! we're going out for a meal
Cass: Er no, U can't live my life for me and i aint lettin u. Im goin out with my mates end of.
Dad: No, your coming for a meal with us.
Cass: Oh **** off
then i walked out to school lol :p

And i still went out ;) So i'd prefer ur dad x

/Rossco\
15-11-2005, 06:17 PM

Same for you Silent.

y wud u bother about others havin girlfrieds if ur gay :S and i have uni work do. and i dont stay on this all nite frm wen i get in :S and i am in 1st year at uni, thts tough going!!!

Magnet
15-11-2005, 06:17 PM
For starters, I do go out when I want. Great that you don't want one, it's harder for me. Sure you'll keep up with the coursework, I'd love to see that.

I do my homework as long as I want, if it takes me 2 days, it takes me 2 days nothing to do with you.

But you said you don't feel like going out for a bit? And why don't you think I'll keep up with the courswork, why don't you? Atleast I won't be on HxF and MSN and all that when I do have it, I will spend TIME on it. You can do your homework whenever you want, when did I say you didn't? I never said you should do it within a limit. Trying to change the subject doesn't work.

Kitten3000
15-11-2005, 06:18 PM
i don't have one someone killed him

ilovejordan
15-11-2005, 06:18 PM
y wud u bother about others havin girlfrieds if ur gay :S and i have uni work do. and i dont stay on this all nite frm wen i get in :S and i am in 1st year at uni, thts tough going!!!
Nor does ross and personally i think if ur at uni ur too old for this kinda stuff ? :s

ross
15-11-2005, 06:19 PM
But you said you don't feel like going out for a bit? And why don't you think I'll keep up with the courswork, why don't you? Atleast I won't be on HxF and MSN and all that when I do have it, I will spend TIME on it. You can do your homework whenever you want, when did I say you didn't? I never said you should do it within a limit. Trying to change the subject doesn't work.
Changing the subject, I don't think so. You have alot of growing up to do.

ilovejordan
15-11-2005, 06:20 PM
I think your all being harsh on ross, Its his choice and he's not on ALL the time. I agree with him you have a lot of growing up to do.

Rebuild
15-11-2005, 06:24 PM
Well I can't have a go at you because I'm a computer addict. :rolleyes: My parents do the same, but it's for my own good I suppose.

$@m
15-11-2005, 06:25 PM
So your saying Ross is being being wise by going on HxF and not doing his homework, which is basically throwing his education out of the window?

ilovejordan
15-11-2005, 06:27 PM
who says he's not doing his homework O.o

Will
15-11-2005, 06:28 PM

At least you have a Dad. Be greatful.

ross
15-11-2005, 06:28 PM
I think your all being harsh on ross, Its his choice and he's not on ALL the time. I agree with him you have a lot of growing up to do.
Thanks Cass. You're one of the few people on here which I actually call 'friends' all people on this forum do is argue with everyone, spread rumours, put people down. It's pathetic. I don't care if I don't go out, who are you to tell me otherwise.

My Dad was wrong to say that to me, it's my choice, I'm old enough to make my decisions. I don't care if he's looking out for me, you don't know nothing about him or my family.

I'm gay, it's depressing not having someone to love, it's hard, ok?

So whilst some of you pathetic 13 year olds brag about a boyfriend/girlfriend I only wish I had the same, I only wish.

So don't come on this thread and tell me my Dad has a point, because he doesn't.

Some of you have ALOT of groing up to do, some of them being Magnet and $@m..
You just snap at anyone when the time is right, grow up, most of you are childish and arrogant.

The only people who always back me up and don't snap at me are; Cassie, NoLifeWithin Dollars, Nekkle, Dupion, Vitality, Mr-Sniper, Trunks, Broken-Dreams, Foob, Kaye, Eamonns, Rach, Emmzeh, Alexandra. - and that is just a few.

[Note to people who don't regulary post in here, there's alot of people in Uk News And Rumours' who don't snap at me]

So please, half of you get off my back and go somewhere else.

zak-x
15-11-2005, 06:29 PM
Well when I was living with my dad it was worst then that sometimes he will tell me "zak come of pc" then just swears at me well what a great example and when I say know he hits me... well that’s the old days everything is changed now.

kaut
15-11-2005, 06:43 PM

Same for you Silent.

I'm old enough to tell you... let's see, 10th year would be around 9th grade for me which means I have about 5-6 years on you? :P

But seriously man, you gotta have some respect for your parents. Did you buy the computer? Do you pay the electricity? If I would've said something like that to my Dad when I was your age he would've grabbed me by the hair, dragged me to the back porch, thrown me down the stairs, and then dragged me back up them by my hair... and I know this because I did tell him something like that at your age... lol. I think he told me to go mow the yard while I was playing guitar and I said when I was finished.

$@m
15-11-2005, 06:46 PM
I'm old enough to tell you... let's see, 10th year would be around 9th grade for me which means I have about 5-6 years on you? :P

But seriously man, you gotta have some respect for your parents. Did you buy the computer? Do you pay the electricity? If I would've said something like that to my Dad when I was your age he would've grabbed me by the hair, dragged me to the back porch, thrown me down the stairs, and then dragged me back up them by my hair... and I know this because I did tell him something like that at your age... lol. I think he told me to go mow the yard while I was playing guitar and I said when I was finished.

LMAO! No offence but I found that story proper funny :D

Jinxxed
15-11-2005, 06:48 PM

Same -.-

Concentric
15-11-2005, 06:51 PM
To be honest that dialog doesn't seem unreasonable, i can think of far worse things your dad could say or do, and he's probably only trying to help you to do a range of activities.

Magnet
15-11-2005, 06:55 PM
Thanks Cass. You're one of the few people on here which I actually call 'friends' all people on this forum do is argue with everyone, spread rumours, put people down. It's pathetic. I don't care if I don't go out, who are you to tell me otherwise.

My Dad was wrong to say that to me, it's my choice, I'm old enough to make my decisions. I don't care if he's looking out for me, you don't know nothing about him or my family.

I'm gay, it's depressing not having someone to love, it's hard, ok?

So whilst some of you pathetic 13 year olds brag about a boyfriend/girlfriend I only wish I had the same, I only wish.

So don't come on this thread and tell me my Dad has a point, because he doesn't.

Some of you have ALOT of groing up to do, some of them being Magnet and $@m..
You just snap at anyone when the time is right, grow up, most of you are childish and arrogant.

The only people who always back me up and don't snap at me are; Cassie, NoLifeWithin Dollars, Nekkle, Dupion, Vitality, Mr-Sniper, Trunks, Broken-Dreams, Foob, Kaye, Eamonns, Rach, Emmzeh, Alexandra. - and that is just a few.
Oh please, I didn't snap at you, not atall. Take a look at my first post.

I love my Mum and my Dad, they're not idiots ;) They both treat me the same.. Which is good ;P

Really he's right though, no offence but you should get off the computer more. I do :shifty:.. But saying you have friends on the net, don't you have friends in r/l?
Was that snapping? No. You then began to argue and took what I said in too seriously. I don't argue with anyone, I don't start rumours, atall.

I know I know nothing about your family, I know nothing atall. So please, stop saying that. And why are you bringing up the fact that your gay, it doesn't concern any matters of this thread.

Why do I have alot of growing up to do. YOU Started the argument, not me.

EDIT: Hint I said "No offence"?

SHEEPY
15-11-2005, 06:56 PM
I'm sorry but did you say year 10 is hard?

Ahahaha.

$@m
15-11-2005, 06:59 PM
I'm sorry but did you say year 10 is hard?

Ahahaha.

Innit

ilovejordan
15-11-2005, 07:00 PM
Oh please, I didn't snap at you, not atall. Take a look at my first post.

Was that snapping? No. You then began to argue and took what I said in too seriously. I don't argue with anyone, I don't start rumours, atall.

I know I know nothing about your family, I know nothing atall. So please, stop saying that. And why are you bringing up the fact that your gay, it doesn't concern any matters of this thread.

Why do I have alot of growing up to do. YOU Started the argument, not me.

EDIT: Hint I said "No offence"?
I wish you'd shut up "/
I dont think its your job to judge ross and i doubt he wants you to so zip it. I'm sure when he wants u to he will. And if the fact that ross is gay doesn't concern it why mention u not being able to get a gf?
It works both ways dude and u need to realise it. And u started the "arguement" End of. ;)

Rawr
15-11-2005, 07:01 PM
I play football!! :D Why don't you load a football game up and say ''hey dad, look i'm playing football.'' :D

Steven
15-11-2005, 07:02 PM
Do you know how hard it is being me? Unlike some people who can get girlfriends easily

You're gay, right? So why would you want a girlfriend?
Also, I had this problem with my dad in general. I don't hate him though, I just find him highly intolerable.

Magnet
15-11-2005, 07:02 PM
I wish you'd shut up "/
I dont think its your job to judge ross and i doubt he wants you to so zip it. I'm sure when he wants u to he will. And if the fact that ross is gay doesn't concern it why mention u not being able to get a gf?
It works both ways dude and u need to realise it. And u started the "arguement" End of. ;)

I don't want to argue, I didn't start it, re-read my first post please.
And I sad I hadn't got a GF because he said it's hard for him to get a BF because he is gay.

Listen I PMed you anyways I don't want to argue. I don't know why this argument has happened. I didn't intend to argue or think "I feel like argueing with someone, I'll argue with Ross, should be fun".

It isn't my job to judge Ross, I'm not judging him?

Dirgeofcerberus
15-11-2005, 07:03 PM
I hate my dad as well as he left me soon after I was born.

ilovejordan
15-11-2005, 07:04 PM
I don't want to argue, I didn't start it, re-read my first post please.
And I sad I hadn't got a GF because he said it's hard for him to get a BF because he is gay.

Listen I PMed you anyways I don't want to argue. I don't know why this argument has happened. I didn't intend to argue or think "I feel like argueing with someone, I'll argue with Ross, should be fun".

It isn't my job to judge Ross, I'm not judging him?
sounds like u are to me.
Just get off the thread kkz x

-Soph-
15-11-2005, 07:05 PM
I dont see my dad, and my stepdads at work quite a bit, and my mum doesnt have a clue how to work a computer, she only knows how to type in "www.google.co.uk" and play solitare xD So I dont get kicked off much xD

Rebuild
15-11-2005, 07:06 PM
I dont see my dad, and my stepdads at work quite a bit, and my mum doesnt have a clue how to work a computer, she only knows how to type in "www.google.co.uk" and play solitare xD So I dont get kicked off much xD

Solitare, the one reason for my dad to come on the computer.

I don't think anyone should judge Ross unless they know him properly.

Magnet
15-11-2005, 07:06 PM

Lolol, but if that's all se can type how does she search stuff?! ;P My Grandma wants to find out how to use the computer ;O

ross
15-11-2005, 07:08 PM
When I said 'It's easy for some people to get girlfriends'

I meant it's hard for people to get bf's nowadays. <3

Edit: Magnet, sthu.

-Soph-
15-11-2005, 07:09 PM
Lolol, but if that's all se can type how does she search stuff?! ;P My Grandma wants to find out how to use the computer ;O

Heh.. she knows how to type [very slowly...]
And when I move to america, my nans having my computer, It looks like a recipe for disaster...

Magnet
15-11-2005, 07:09 PM

Ross, I don't want to Argue fgs. But I won't 'Shut the hell up' now that's what I don't like. :l Why should I shut the hell up, what did I say then? Fgs I wasn't even talking to you then your still trying to find ways eh?

SHEEPY
15-11-2005, 07:10 PM

This thread screamed OMFGZ GIVE ME ATTENTION!!!11

Now you've got it, what's wrong?

$@m
15-11-2005, 07:10 PM

God damn it's hard for me to get a Bf, I'm a ruler!

ross
15-11-2005, 07:11 PM
This thread screamed OMFGZ GIVE ME ATTENTION!!!11

Now you've got it, what's wrong?
No it didn't 'scream attention' it was to discuss what your Dads like not for people to tell me what to do with MY life.

Steven
15-11-2005, 07:11 PM
You keep saying "stop judging Ross" but no-one is judging him...

Magnet
15-11-2005, 07:13 PM

Hmmm.. Yeah, no one is ;l Although they think I did in my first post on this thread but I didn't.

ilovejordan
No it didn't 'scream attention' it was to discuss what your Dads like not for people to tell me what to do with MY life.
Aw ross u lil attention seeker bbz ;')
and magnet person w/e if u dnt wna argue
STOP BLUMMIN REPLYING.

ross
I believe they are. They're telling me what to do, when all I asked for was for people to say what they're Dads were like.

But it shows people on here like a good arguement.

jamesm123
Hope you get it sorted out soon..

My mum and dad say this to me all the time, only because they care :P

ross
15-11-2005, 07:14 PM
Hope you get it sorted out soon..

My mum and dad say this to me all the time, only because they care :P
Thanks mate.

See why can't everyone just turn around and say something nice like Cassie, OO and James who in this thread are the only ones to not jump down my throat.

Magnet
15-11-2005, 07:15 PM
I believe they are. They're telling me what to do, when all I asked for was for people to say what they're Dads were like.

But it shows people on here like a good arguement.
Ross, I'm going to say this then leave this thread and never return unless someone on here gies out cookies.

I didn't start the argument, think what you want, but re-read this thread properly and you'll probe yourself wrong ;)

EDIT: And I haven't been horrible in this thread until you started the argument and got me annoyed ;(

ilovejordan
15-11-2005, 07:15 PM
Thanks mate.

See why can't everyone just turn around and say something nice like Cassie, OO and James who in this thread are the only ones to not jump down my throat.
*jumps down ur throat* OOH very nice <3

Dupion
15-11-2005, 07:16 PM
Everyone has an opinion, stop arguing! If someone wants to spend a long time on the internet talking to someone, let them, its their choice. Im not taking sides either.

ross
*jumps down ur throat* OOH very nice <3
Omg like nooo, what is init, i em dizeased?! *net hug* plz dnt be

Eamonn
Lols poor Ross :( his is a usual conversation with my dad

Dad : Where are you going?
Me : Out
Dad : Where?
Me : Town
Dad : Who with?
Me : Friends

Then he goes on about how he dont like my friends and its always exspecially that Lea hes a bad influence ect.. he smokes he drinks bla bla bla its the usual story my mum lets me out when i want though ;P

ross
15-11-2005, 07:17 PM
Lols poor Ross :( his is a usual conversation with my dad

Dad : Where are you going?
Me : Out
Dad : Where?
Me : Town
Dad : Who with?
Me : Friends

Then he goes on about how he dont like my friends and its always exspecially that Lea hes a bad influence ect.. he smokes he drinks bla bla bla its the usual story my mum lets me out when i want though ;P
Thanks Eamonn <33 and lmao.

Ad thanks Dupion, sensible post.

ilovejordan
15-11-2005, 07:19 PM
Omg like nooo, what is init, i em dizeased?! *net hug* plz dnt be
*bird flu* :'(

ross
15-11-2005, 07:19 PM
*bird flu* :'(
OMG LYKE WHATTTTT KK I NEED TO GO PLAY FOOTBALL 2 GET FIT YE?! OMG, WHO WNTS TO COME

Rebuild
15-11-2005, 07:21 PM
Thanks mate.

I didn't. :'(

ross
15-11-2005, 07:21 PM
I didn't. :'(
And you, yes just noticed.

But you're always nice <3333

Eamonn
15-11-2005, 07:22 PM
My Dads strict my mums nice ;P

ilovejordan
15-11-2005, 07:22 PM
OMG LYKE WHATTTTT KK I NEED TO GO PLAY FOOTBALL 2 GET FIT YE?! OMG, WHO WNTS TO COME
ME I LOVE IT.
Seriously i do but only when im playing with girls.
Boys just scare me :rolleyes: .
my bro dont like football either :o
And yeah im the first girl in britain with it :'(

Rebuild
15-11-2005, 07:25 PM
And you, yes just noticed.

But you're always nice <3333

That means a lot to me. ;']

$@m
15-11-2005, 07:26 PM

Hell yes.

ilovejordan
15-11-2005, 07:32 PM
Hell yes.
Hell yes wt ? :s

ross
15-11-2005, 07:51 PM
Hell yes wt ? :s
Ignore him, what an idiot.

Addie
15-11-2005, 08:04 PM
I love my mum and dad. My dad just came of the computer for me.:o

Jasmin
15-11-2005, 08:15 PM
I do love my parents, But im not taking any sides, here's a normal covo with my dad

Jaz : dad whats for dinner
Dad: Mince and spagetti
Jaz : HELL NO >:l i aint eating that crud
dad: dont swear
Jaz : I didnt swear
dad: STOP AWSNERING BACK
Jaz : WHAT IS AWNSERING BACK, I WASNT AS I WASS JUST TALLLKINNNG
dad: go to your room
Jaz : ok
dad : dnt be cheeky
and then it goes on, blah i didnt come down for dinner, and a raided my emergency suply of food,
lol xD

Hope you sort the situation out, Hay I dont care, You could go out ever day, and you'd still be the same person, or you could sit on the comuptor, playing, doing h/w ect, and it wouldnt change you xD (accept maybe you might get a little grouchy) lol =] heehee

GJay
22-11-2005, 01:23 PM
Me n my parents have an understanding - RESPECT.

Even if i don't agree with summin my parents say/do/act, I'll always respect their decision - it's a way of keeping the world spinning around isn't it.
Me n dad dont' really have big conversations but when we do it's nice- he's a very busy man because of his self employment, he spends a lot of time out of the house and when he's home, he's always working. So I tend to keep out of his way so he can work. But me n my mum are like [crosses fingers] that. We're very close and since dad went self employed, she became the partner of hte company and we dont' spend as much time together. So right now I'm tending to drift. But its' nice spending time with my parents because we dont' do that much together now so I cherish them. :)

JT-Fan
22-11-2005, 01:35 PM
My dad is SO much nicer than my mum! He just rang asking if I wanted the new Madonna CD :) But I already had it :). He is just generally nicer than my mum, and less strict.

Fruitbox.
22-11-2005, 05:03 PM
I HATE my Dad.

Hates a strong word..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!