PDA

View Full Version : Proof that Hobbas are GOING

15-11-2005, 06:01 PM
Greetings UK Hobbas,
We are sad to announce that as of December 31st 2005, Sulake is ending the Hobba program in all Habbo Hotels.
We know it's been confusing for the past several months with tools being changed and removed and most recently with chat logs being moved to Housekeeping. The Senior Management of Sulake made this decision a few months ago and all Sulake Community Team members have been discussing the decision for several months, trying to figure out what we could do to keep the Hobbas in some hotels or how best
to handle the decision. Unfortunately, with the security issues Sulake faces and the technical changes required to keep the hotels and the data safe, there is no way to keep Hobbas in the hotels.
In order to give Hobbas housekeeping access in the hotels, we would have required criminal background checks on every Hobba. This is not legal for players under 18 years of age and without meeting each of you in person. There is no logistical way to keep Hobbas with the privacy and vetting laws.
There were many other issues involved in Sulake's decision as well. This is just one example. It's important that you know this was not an easy decision to make. And it's important that each of you behave in a responsible manner about this decision, as we know you will. As a Hobba, you have been and always will be a role model. Taking this disappointment in a professional manner and not
participating in or encouraging protests or bad behavior will reflect on all Hobbas for years to come. Participating in negative responses would likely leave a bad impression of Hobbas. Let's leave a good light on Hobbas round the world.
In recognition for your sharing your expertise as hotel guides, we will be celebrating Hobbas during the month of December in every hotel. Here are just a few of the things we plan to do for and with you:
Your Habbo names will be listed on the hotel site under our COMMUNITY section for at least one year.
You will each receive a rare service medal badge, made especially for current Hobbas in each hotel.
Sulake Headquarters' Community Team will recognise Hobbas round the world in special ceremony on New Year's Eve, hosted by Habbohotel.co.uk (UK).
Each hotel will have their own special recognition ceremonies and parties as well.
Your Community Manager and Hotel Manager will host additional events in your honour, during the month of December.
The UK hotel appreciates your hours of volunteer service for your fellow Habbo players. Each of you has been an important part of the community building process for our hotel. We know you will be respected for years to come and we hope you gained some skills you can use offline and online in the future. Without each of you, Habbo would not be what it is today. We shall aways recognise each of you
your contribution to our success.
Thank you from all of us at the UK Habbo Hotel and from Sulake Headquarters.
Mandy, Emma, Becs, and Ione

Real proof, don't go telling people you found it yourself. Enjoy.

Racoon
15-11-2005, 06:02 PM
screenie?

Rebuild
15-11-2005, 06:03 PM
That's still not proof. It's just text. Watch:

Habbo is closing tommorow.
Love Callie.

Baving
15-11-2005, 06:03 PM
Where did you get this from?

zak-x
15-11-2005, 06:04 PM
"Real proof"...
Sounds like a dead pigeon told you... also that is not enough proof to be honest, you could of just quoted this from any one or just came in your head and let it out..
Also why would the hotel suffer with no hobbas only a few staff and 20 Habbo X's with no powers?

You
15-11-2005, 06:05 PM
Dude, dont you know how to keep your mouth shut :l

Eckuii
15-11-2005, 06:05 PM
Ok great bit of typing, how long did it take?

mike475
15-11-2005, 06:07 PM
oh no no, thingy says that callie sed habbo is closing tomorow. oh man. all my creds and furni. i will sue them. oh well. no more callie.

still angry
stupid habbo closing tomorow

Eliminator
Very True, Do You Have Proof Its Real ?

Rarelime
By any chance are you $ from HabboForum? ;)

Baving
15-11-2005, 06:08 PM

Good way of putting it :) It is fake :) You would have got a screenie or something from where you got it from.

zak-x
15-11-2005, 06:09 PM
Good way of putting it :) It is fake :) You would have got a screenie or something from where you got it from.

Well this is not the first time this has happened its something natural that always happens on habbox people tying to be uber cool, 1337 wanna bees etc etc.. I can go on all day, but that is who they are they need to change before people start hating them.

15-11-2005, 06:11 PM
You people are the most idiotic people I've come across in my entire internet life, do you REALLY think I would spend that much time typing that out to post it on Habbox? I was told from a Hobba friend, you can either believe me or not, I don't really give a damn :)

ross
15-11-2005, 06:11 PM
I've got some infomration which you might find rather interesting.

(Hobba name and face hidden for reasons)

http://tinypic.com/fp08xy.png

It's true.. no more Hobba's.

Anyway, views?

Rebuild
15-11-2005, 06:12 PM
You people are the most idiotic people I've come across in my entire internet life, do you REALLY think I would spend that much time typing that out to post it on Habbox? I was told from a Hobba friend, you can either believe me or not, I don't really give a damn :)

You seem to be getting annoyed which shows signs that you do care. Are we seriously the most idiotic? Have you not played Habbo? Just look at a typical room name and you will stand corrected.

Baving
15-11-2005, 06:13 PM
Well if they are going the whole hotel will face flat on its face as everyone will start to break the rules.

15-11-2005, 06:16 PM
Well if they are going the whole hotel will face flat on its face as everyone will start to break the rules.

Have you ever thought that more moderators will be recruited? Moderators take most of the calls anyway. My gosh, you people really aren't impressing me.

Rarelime
I wouldn't think this is fake due to $ posting this on HabboForum then his post gets edited to "[removed] This is intended for Hobbas only"

Screenie;

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a328/Rarelime/.png

Moose
Cool, though this is the best thing to happen...
I wonder If USA once-were-hobbas gets them?
Everyone's fault for this.

zak-x
15-11-2005, 06:17 PM
lmao.. The most idiotic people well thank you for your statement... also some people enjoy typing.. Is it not a rumour that you want to spread so you feel free to type all that or... you where just bored and you had a craving for typing.

And klock well obviously know one will believe that image because if the hidden name and face.
Also what do you mean "hidden face and name for reasons" well everyone one knows this rum ore now so there is no point.

Rebuild
15-11-2005, 06:18 PM
Have you ever thought that more moderators will be recruited? Moderators take most of the calls anyway. My gosh, you people really aren't impressing me.

We're not here to impress you. ;]

zak-x
15-11-2005, 06:21 PM
Also more mods lthe more money sulake will make.

2hd.
15-11-2005, 06:25 PM
Well, if in December there is a hobba appreciation month, it is likely we will know the truth.

Frodo13
15-11-2005, 06:27 PM
Chance this is going to hapen : 0.000001%

Habbo would not be able to survive without Hobbas. If you say that they will employ more mods, then just think how many Mods will need to be employed, there is about probably 100 + Hobbas on Habbo UK alone, emplying all them Mods would cost Sulake dearly. I very much doubt this will happen, if it does...then Im sorry.

adidas™
15-11-2005, 06:30 PM
That's still not proof. It's just text. Watch:

Love Callie.
Really? omagawdzzzz :p

Envieux
15-11-2005, 06:33 PM

Habbo would not be able to survive without Hobbas. If you say that they will employ more mods, then just think how many Mods will need to be employed, there is about probably 100 + Hobbas on Habbo UK alone, emplying all them Mods would cost Sulake dearly. I very much doubt this will happen, if it does...then Im sorry.

The US hotel survive's without hobba's, so does the Australian Habbo. This is true guys.

Ashley 12344
15-11-2005, 06:34 PM

Good point.
And yeah zak, name and face removed. ACE PROOF :rolleyes:

Hobbit
15-11-2005, 06:35 PM
I believe it, they remove applications bring out Habbo X..

dannyboymed
15-11-2005, 06:35 PM
... Hobbas were useless anyway. If it's true, good riddance.

Oh yes, they'll probably make Habbo Xs into the new modern Hobba, with less powers but more showing off.

Viking
15-11-2005, 06:36 PM
Also more mods lthe more money sulake will make.
How?
Mod's are paid to moderate the hotel remember.

Rebuild
15-11-2005, 06:39 PM
Really? omagawdzzzz :p

Yep, proof is right there.

Envieux
15-11-2005, 06:43 PM
How?
Mod's are paid to moderate the hotel remember.

Because Parents are more likely to let their children go on a chatroom if there is propper moderation in the chat room and then the child would want credits so the parents would buy the credits.

15-11-2005, 06:43 PM
Okay guys, lets put it this way. On the 31st of December, if I'm right I want a +rep from every one of you who doubted me saying 'Sorry King Kai, I was wrong'.
Who's up for that ;) I think I'll be getting a lot of reps!

Sabre_1
15-11-2005, 06:44 PM
I'll take you up on that, add me to your signature. :)

Coolmandan6
15-11-2005, 06:44 PM
It is true i have asked many hobbas and its true. I think people say thank god, etc. But think about this for a moment. When your in need for help normally you would see a Hobba come to the rescue, now it will only be 1 moderator. But it is true.

Rebuild
15-11-2005, 06:47 PM
Okay guys, lets put it this way. On the 31st of December, if I'm right I want a +rep from every one of you who doubted me saying 'Sorry King Kai, I was wrong'.
Who's up for that ;) I think I'll be getting a lot of reps!

Nah. All I've said is that this isen't proof, because it's not.

You
15-11-2005, 06:49 PM
Nah. All I've said is that this isen't proof, because it's not.
Just wait untill it happens then.

Rareoid
15-11-2005, 06:49 PM

Although I can't prove it, I can confirm that is the e-mail that was sent. Like he would make it all up anyway. Geez..

Headwire
15-11-2005, 06:50 PM
The email is real :)

Rebuild
15-11-2005, 06:50 PM
Just wait untill it happens then.

Why? I'm not saying it wont happen, I'm merely stating that this isen't proof.

Rawr
15-11-2005, 06:51 PM
I asked mysticalqueen and she said she wasn't allowed to say anything as hobbas havent been told yet.

Exorcize
its not proof

Sabre_1
I believe that this is 100% true.

You
15-11-2005, 06:52 PM
The US hotel survive's without hobba's, so does the Australian Habbo. This is true guys.
They don't have 9000 a day and still atleast 3000 during the middle of the night.

Rawr
15-11-2005, 06:53 PM
They don't have 9000 a day and still atleast 3000 during the middle of the night.

Exactly if we just have the currant MODs then it's going to be impossible to ever get help.

Sam
15-11-2005, 06:54 PM
''/ even NewsLetter and rareoid says its true ''/ Seriously, that person must have issues if he wrote it all out and made it up. I trust it 100%

Rareoid
15-11-2005, 06:54 PM
Hobbas lost their HK at the end of July.. Then didn't hear anything from Head Hobba/Assistant Head Hobba etc. up until today. Don't you think it's a bit of a sign that something was about to happen like this?

You
15-11-2005, 06:55 PM
That's why Sulake are willing to spend a few extra pounds to recruit extra Moderators, meaning they will possibly have 2 Moderators on each shift - I mean, if the Hotel is safe, I'm sure it'll manage to give out a good impression to users parents therefore meaning more cash?

Steven
15-11-2005, 06:56 PM
Um, they're gonna be getting more mods?
Mods cost money, hobbas were free.
Habbo will be at a money intake loss.

pechie100
15-11-2005, 06:57 PM
Theres 2 threads on this now :S
Have 2 wait and see

Rarelime
15-11-2005, 06:59 PM
Habbo will be at a money intake loss. I don't think so due to Habbo/Sulake will pull out all the stops to obtain money.

Rareoid
15-11-2005, 07:00 PM
Glitterati does make a good point though. Eventually Mod's will not have enough hobbas, will ask for more Mod's to be hired and Sulake will have to meet their demand in order to keep 24/7 moderation happening :)

You
15-11-2005, 07:01 PM
Habbo will be at a money intake loss.
Hence the reason they promote advertisements + competition for new users :l idiot.

15-11-2005, 07:02 PM
Money is not an object to Sulake any longer. There is normally over 10000 habbos online at peak times IE right now there is 10612 at 7.00.
They are advertising in schools, magazines, Messenger services - everywhere!

Rareoid
15-11-2005, 07:03 PM
#1 - first the e-mail and now making correct points. Rep to you sir, you deserve it!

A great point above.

Rawr
15-11-2005, 07:06 PM
I can't see how sulake getting rid of all hobbas is going to improve habbo.

Causmo
15-11-2005, 07:07 PM
Greetings UK Hobbas,
We are sad to announce that as of December 31st 2005, Sulake is ending the Hobba program in all Habbo Hotels.
We know it's been confusing for the past several months with tools being changed and removed and most recently with chat logs being moved to Housekeeping. The Senior Management of Sulake made this decision a few months ago and all Sulake Community Team members have been discussing the decision for several months, trying to figure out what we could do to keep the Hobbas in some hotels or how best
to handle the decision. Unfortunately, with the security issues Sulake faces and the technical changes required to keep the hotels and the data safe, there is no way to keep Hobbas in the hotels.
In order to give Hobbas housekeeping access in the hotels, we would have required criminal background checks on every Hobba. This is not legal for players under 18 years of age and without meeting each of you in person. There is no logistical way to keep Hobbas with the privacy and vetting laws.
There were many other issues involved in Sulake's decision as well. This is just one example. It's important that you know this was not an easy decision to make. And it's important that each of you behave in a responsible manner about this decision, as we know you will. As a Hobba, you have been and always will be a role model. Taking this disappointment in a professional manner and not
participating in or encouraging protests or bad behavior will reflect on all Hobbas for years to come. Participating in negative responses would likely leave a bad impression of Hobbas. Let's leave a good light on Hobbas round the world.
In recognition for your sharing your expertise as hotel guides, we will be celebrating Hobbas during the month of December in every hotel. Here are just a few of the things we plan to do for and with you:
Your Habbo names will be listed on the hotel site under our COMMUNITY section for at least one year.
You will each receive a rare service medal badge, made especially for current Hobbas in each hotel.
Sulake Headquarters' Community Team will recognise Hobbas round the world in special ceremony on New Year's Eve, hosted by Habbohotel.co.uk (UK).
Each hotel will have their own special recognition ceremonies and parties as well.
Your Community Manager and Hotel Manager will host additional events in your honour, during the month of December.
The UK hotel appreciates your hours of volunteer service for your fellow Habbo players. Each of you has been an important part of the community building process for our hotel. We know you will be respected for years to come and we hope you gained some skills you can use offline and online in the future. Without each of you, Habbo would not be what it is today. We shall aways recognise each of you
your contribution to our success.
Thank you from all of us at the UK Habbo Hotel and from Sulake Headquarters.
Mandy, Emma, Becs, and Ione

Real proof, don't go telling people you found it yourself. Enjoy.

Note the bottom of this lovely piece of text
Mandy Emma Becs and ione

they would either; use all habbo names
or
use all real names

The Stapler
15-11-2005, 07:07 PM
In theory all hobbas were corrupt anyway, Sulake will never know they're 18 untill they actually meet them in real life; wich they never did.

YellowParasol
15-11-2005, 07:08 PM
Is it the Actual Truth or not? ;S lol

Rawr
15-11-2005, 07:08 PM
In theory all hobbas were corrupt anyway, Sulake will never know they're 18 untill they actually meet them in real life; wich they never did.

The hobbas have to send a copy of there passport don't they for proof of been 18?

Rareoid
15-11-2005, 07:11 PM
Note the bottom of this lovely piece of text
Mandy Emma Becs and ione

they would either; use all habbo names
or
use all real names

Nicely found but of course with Becs and ione sharing the same first name, they chose Habbo names. Mandy and Emma are different names so there was no need to use their Habbo Names.

Also with Becs and ione being Sulake Staff, they are not in direct communication like Mandy and Emma [Head and Asisstant Head Hobbas] are with the team.

Kieeran
15-11-2005, 07:12 PM
anyone could use a relatives

Kieeran
15-11-2005, 07:13 PM
Nicely found but of course with Becs and ione sharing the same first name, they chose Habbo names. Mandy and Emma are different names so there was no need to use their Habbo Names.

Also with Becs and ione being Sulake Staff, they are not in direct communication like Mandy and Emma [Head and Asisstant Head Hobbas] are with the team.

I was going to say something similar but couldnt be bothered

Edited By nvrspk4 (Forum Moderator): Please don't double post.

Rareoid
15-11-2005, 07:13 PM
I was going to say something similar but couldnt be bothered

I could be bothered ;) Thanks for agreeing with me though!

Rawr
15-11-2005, 07:17 PM

Nicely said!

RLY-CRAIG?
15-11-2005, 08:39 PM
Look all this rubbish-I have seen four threads about this in the last 5 minutes:@

heyadj
15-11-2005, 08:42 PM
IT IS TRUE!!!!!!!!

Catchy
15-11-2005, 08:44 PM
I have a screenie on my thread! It was the first about it!

heyadj
15-11-2005, 08:44 PM
Wanna hear it from a hobbas mouth?

8Freak8
15-11-2005, 08:47 PM
I definately believe you #1.

Kroziun
15-11-2005, 08:50 PM
What a pathetic statement.

-Dannie
15-11-2005, 08:52 PM
Love Callie.

Nah, Callie says Luff :p

le harry
15-11-2005, 09:22 PM
Cool... Hobbas fired?

Yonder
15-11-2005, 09:23 PM
apparently it is true so various hobbas having been saying tho i didnt believe it at first but hey we will see .

heyadj
15-11-2005, 09:25 PM
Sadly it's true.. I don't understand why you hate Hobbas so much? I really don't..

Bog
15-11-2005, 09:36 PM
I Dont care if you all belive him or not, but i find this believable. Wait and see i say =]

burton-x
15-11-2005, 09:37 PM
Yep,
ALL WE CAN DO is sit tight and see,

DJ Rareness
15-11-2005, 10:06 PM

If this is a legit document, New Years Eve is when most 18+ like to get drunk and celebrate the new year, not logging onto habbo to celebrate their own departure..

Nice one sulake.

sim
15-11-2005, 10:09 PM
Habbos is closing enjoy your last ten mintues with your precious pixels. Luff Callie Now if that isnt proofI dont know what is :rolleyes:

16-11-2005, 10:06 AM
Told you, eh?

Nisus
16-11-2005, 10:28 AM
Hobbas do nothing anyway they dont have powers that mods have all they can do is : Shut people up ..
look good Thats about it
they cant even Delete scam rooms etc : so whats is the point in the being there?

18-11-2005, 02:40 PM
Why arent my positive reps flooding in?

NIKES
18-11-2005, 03:18 PM
Because you posted a e-mail which was for hobba's eyes only?

Nicky
18-11-2005, 04:29 PM
He copied from my old thread.

18-11-2005, 04:33 PM
He copied from my old thread.

No I never. One of my friends gave me the information.

NIKES
18-11-2005, 04:41 PM
Did it not occur to you that the email was for Hobba eyes only?

Why should anyone rep you for it? When 12 hours later it was made official anyway.

Kroziun
18-11-2005, 08:54 PM
Did it not occur to you that the email was for Hobba eyes only?

Why should anyone rep you for it? When 12 hours later it was made official anyway.I'm more than sure he did! :/

Bear-Max
18-11-2005, 10:41 PM
Ha. I find it funny that this was true all along when almost all of you guys didn't believe him. Now what about those +reps for him and 'Sorry King Kai, I was wrong'?

Don't you just love a bit of controversy?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!