PDA

View Full Version : Cutenews Help [Installed BTW]

Taz
16-11-2005, 07:45 AM
I installed my cutenews yesterday, im making a website so I want my page to have;
background-color: #9FC8E4
And since its in PHP it all looks like lines to me I understand HTML, ok
Please Help! :(

DJ-Chad
16-11-2005, 11:17 AM
So, what are you trying to ask for help with?

Do you want the news to appear on a page so that when you click a link, it iframes it with the backround colour you indicated above with the news?

Or, do you just want it as if you go click this link, it takes you to /show_news.php.

Cause I unno. If you want the first type (iframes), then create a new page like something called news.php and then, put this code into it
<body backround="#9FC8E4"> and then, go to your cutenews and go to news integration... then, fill in the information, and then, click submit or what ever and then... put the code that you got in news.php. and wala, it's the news and what ever colour you like.

If you want the second one (/show_news.php)... go to edit template then click active news, then type
<body backround="#9FC8E4"> in either the bottom or the top (you choose) and wala.

Do the same for the other template parts if you'd like.

If you need more help, PM me.

madchild24
16-11-2005, 12:31 PM
go to edit show_news.php and after it say <powered by cutenews>
put this code in <body backround="#9FC8E4">

Flisker
16-11-2005, 02:54 PM
Login into Cutenews and then click options and then click Template options and there it is all Tables right what ever you see with #ffffff Then change it to your own colour

Hope this helped

- Chris

Taz
16-11-2005, 04:13 PM
Thx dudes for all the help!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!