PDA

View Full Version : Hollie.

Addie
16-11-2005, 07:59 AM
Chapter 1- On our way

Hollie was eleven year old. She had some friends but didn't care how many. Her best friend was Isobel. Hollie and Isobel had knew each other since nursery. So on Tuesday Isobel and Hollie walked to school. They were going to an Enterprise competition. Along with Megan, Eden, Liam, Aaron and Cameroen. Their teacher Mrs.Johnson was going too and so were three 6years from high school who were Natasha, Stacey and Melissa. They were going to help out. When Hollie and Isobel got to school the bell rang. They went in and just went in and sat at their desks. Their teacher came in and said ''Line up outside!'' So they all lined up and headed to the bus. In the bus the boys sat in the back as usual and Hollie sat on her own because Isobel was asked to sit with Eden. Hollie was at the back too unfortuantly. She hated sitting with the boys. They told really bad jokes. Megan was in front so Hollie talked over the boys to Megan. ''Oh my god!'' Liam said. ''What?'' Hollie asked. ''Look! Screams chasing us!'' Liam said laughing. In the van behind a man was driving a van and next to him was a scream mask.

Chapter 2- At the Enterprise.

Addie
16-11-2005, 01:03 PM
Chapter 2-

Hollie didn't think it was scary. Megan who's ten was really scared. When they arrived their teacher got out the mini-bus and so did everyone else. Hollie was last and Megan was crying. ''She's such a big baby!'' Liam whispered to Hollie. ''I know.'' Hollie replied. When they went inside it was huge! They went into a room and a woman gave them a sign saying ''Commercial Primary'' Thats their school name. There were three schools at three diffrent tables James L.C Primary and Bridgewood Primary and Saint.George Primary. Their teacher put a sign on a table and everyone sat down. Hollie sat down and beside her Eden and Cameroen sat. It was obvious Megan sat next to Isobel. She's such a wannabe. But No one is popular in Commercial Primary. After fifteen long minutes all the schools were in. The woman explained what they were going to do. They had to make Christmas things. Liam got all the stuff they needed and Megan was the designer and she got to make everything even though they had to all work together. So Hollie and Cameroen were left doing nothing. Then Miss.Donnely came over and told Megan Hollie and Cameroen had to help. Megan whispered something to Isobel. Hollie got up and tapped Isobel on the shoulders and went in the lobby. Isobel came out and said ''What is it?'' ''What did Megan say to you?'' Hollie asked. ''She said you'll just ruin it and shes the best!'' Isobel said. ''I'll not ruin it!'' Hollie replied. ''I know'' Isobel said. Hollie and Isobel went back into the hall and sat down. Hollie made a really cool bookmark and Megan scribbled on it and said ''Its not what we need.'' Hollie was so angry. Hollie went over to their teacher and told her what Megan did. The teacher phoned the head teacher and told her. Their head teacher Mrs.Smith came to pick Megan up for bad behaviour. When Megan left with Mrs.Smith they all got on. ''Megan! I hate her!'' Eden said. ''We know! Everyone does'' Liam said. Hollie remade her nice bookmark. At lunch time they had a horrid meal. It was a cheese sandwich, cheese and onion crisps, pure orange juice and a freddo. Hollie didn't eat it. She just put it in the bin. At two they tided up and waited for the winners to be announced. The winners won a trophy for the nicest things. The woman stood up to the microphone. ''First place goes to....... COMMERCIAL PRIMARY!'' Everyone clapped and Eden went up for the trophy. ''Second place goes to............ BRIDGEWOOD PRIMARY!'' The woman said. A girl named Allie went up to accept it. It was about half past two now. Everyone was leaving now. Commercial Primary went out into the mini-bus. ''I'm happy we won'' Cameroen said. They rambled on when it came to a conversation. When they arrivied at school the went in the doors and the boys and Eden shouted ''WE WON!''

Chapter 3-
When you comment.

Embean
16-11-2005, 02:07 PM
Omg thats wicked!

Addie
16-11-2005, 02:16 PM
I'll do Chapter 3 laterz.

Addie
16-11-2005, 03:36 PM
Chapter 3-

As Hollie and Isobel walked in Mrs.Dole shouted at The boys. ''DO NOT SHOUT!'' She shouted. ''Bu...but.'' Liam stutred. ''NO BUTTS!'' Mrs.Dole shouted walking off. Hollie and Isobel walked past them and lined up. Eden ran up to them. ''Hiya'' she said. ''Hello?'' Hollie said. Isobel was staring at the roof. Alexis came up to Hollie and said ''Did 'ya hear 'bout Megan?'' ''Yes. She got pulled out of the Enterprise.'' Hollie replied. ''Nope. She ran home. Apparantley she escaped from Mrs.Smith's van.'' Alexis said. ''Really? Mabye that will teach her!'' Eden said. ''What?'' Alexis said. ''She said to Liam that Hollie was a ruiner idiotic mink.'' Eden said. Hollie wasn't paying attention. ''She said what!?'' Isobel asked. ''Yea its true.'' Eden replied. DING A DING DING. ''Finally!'' Eden sighed. So Eden, Hollie and Isobel walked home together. Hollie went home and sat on her bed. Then Isobel called her. ''Hi Iso!'' Hollie said. ''Hi Hollie'' Isobel said. Isobel told Hollie what Eden told her about Megan. ''I hope Megan moves far away.'' Hollie said. ''I know. She'll be ex-spelled anyway.'' Isobel added. ''Well I'm gonna go. I'm going on my trampoline. Bye'' Hollie said. ''Bye.'' Isobel said hanging up. Hollie went into her garden. She heard Megan. Saying she wanted to hurt Hollie. Hollie phoned Isobel and Eden and told them. Isobel and Eden came over. They came into her garden. ''I'm not scared of her.'' Hollie said. ''We know your not.'' Eden and Isobel said. They heard Megan banging on Hollie's fence. Hollie turned the lock and Megan punched Hollie and said ''UGLY GINGER!'' And ran away. Hollie lay on the ground, her hands cupped on her nose. ''I'm gonna kill her!'' Hollie said. Eden was running towards Megan. ''You don't need to. Eden's on the job.'' Isobel laughed. Hollie laughed. Five minutes later Eden came back. ''She ran home crying!'' Eden laughed. ''If she's at school tommorow I'll kill her.'' Hollie said still lying on the ground. Hollie got up and said that Isobel and Eden should just go home. Hollie locked her gate and went to find her mum. ''Mum! Megan punched me in the nose and called me Ugly.'' Hollie said. ''Aw Holl, Your beautiful.'' Her mum said walking into the kitchen. She came back and wiped Hollie's nose. ''Look, Holl, Your beautiful no matter what anyone says!'' Her mum said. ''Thanks mum.'' Hollie said going upstairs.

Chapter 4-When you Comment

Addie
18-11-2005, 12:05 AM
Chapter 4-

Hollie lay on her bed and fell asleep. She woke up the next day. She got dressed for school but her mum said ''Your not going to school today.'' So Hollie put her Pjamas back on and watched TV. It was a fun day. She played board games with her mum. Then her mum phoned the school. They expliained what Megan had did to Hollie blah blah blah. When she hung up she said to Hollie ''Megan wasn't at school today. Your headteacher said she's moved. She's moved to a diffrent school. WookyHollow Primary.'' ''What a wimp!'' Hollie said folding her arms. Her mum went and made something to eat then tided up. At four Isobel came over. She came in and sat next to Hollie. ''Megan and Eden are fighting!'' Isobel said in shock. ''WHEN!?'' Hollie asked curiously. ''There the now. They're at the square!'' Isobel said. The square was where everyone hung about. Hollie got her trainers and jumper on and her and Isobel went outside. They pushed infront of the crowd and Eden had Megan pinned to the ground. ''GO EDEN!'' Some people shouted. ''MEGAN MOVE AWAY YOU SKINNY UGLY WHITE HAIRED LASSIE.'' Another shouted. Megan was about four stone. And had white hair. Megan squirmmed. ''Look! Listen. No one makes fun of my best friend! Or calls her ginger. OR EVEN punches her and runs away!'' Eden said gritting her teeth. ''IM SORRY!'' Megan cried. ''NO! THATS NO ACCEPTABLE.'' Eden yelled. Hollie crawled out the crowd and ran home. She took her jumper and trainers off and went into her garden. She lay on her trampoline and daydreamed. She drifted off to sleep when DING DONG. ''Awk!'' She sighed. ''Hollie?'' Her dad shouted. ''I'm not feeling too good.'' Hollie said. ''ITS EDEN. AND ISOBEL.'' He shouted. ''I'M IN THE GARDEN!'' Hollie shouted back. Eden and Isobel came through. ''Were did'ya go?'' Isobel asked. ''I can't deal with Megan or fighting. I know she called me ugly blah blah. But I mean comon! She'll probarly move anyways!'' Hollie said half daydreaming. ''Really?'' Eden asked. ''Yea. Really.'' Hollie replied. ''Weird.''Isobel said. ''Guys, I'm really tired. Can you go and I'll talk to you tommorow.'' Hollie said. ''Yea. Feel better. Bye'' Eden and Isobel said leaving. ''Bye'' Hollie replied. Hollie went upstairs and fell asleep on her bed.

Chapter 5 WHEN YOU COMMENT. PLS COMMENT

Addie
19-11-2005, 10:56 PM
:eusa_pray Nvm. Im not continuing. Its cleary not good. I liked my story ''Callie'' Hmph

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!