PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] People Judgeing you on your habbo look

Dan2nd
16-11-2005, 10:05 AM
Ok my habbo is a quite good looking habbo but in r.l i look nuffing like it lol and a random girl just comes up to me and says: hey your fit wanna be my gf and i go no ty and they go y? and i say because i don't want a habbo gf ty and they finally go away and then !!!

new girl same conversation again lol. so is the only way i can just hang with my m8s with out being asked out a million times is by looking ugly?

also for a whole day i dressed as a non hc and asked ppl questions i got called a noob a total of 11 times. the next day i went dressed as a hc to the same room same questions and got them answered nicely wot ya think of this subject add some more if ya like

Addie
16-11-2005, 10:22 AM
People treat HC nicer cauz of their cool clothes. The babies are so annoying. >.<

Neversoft
16-11-2005, 11:12 AM
Yeah its really annoying. If someone says it to me I run away. :P

zak-x
16-11-2005, 11:15 AM
Well give them a chance they are only 7 year olds playing habbo they don't know that it dose not matter how you are at the outside but matters how you are in the inside

Baving
16-11-2005, 04:28 PM
I think that every habbo should be treated equally :)

Rebuild
16-11-2005, 04:33 PM
People who think pixels are attractive are sad. People who think they or others are better because they have Habbo Club are sad.

pechie100
16-11-2005, 04:35 PM
Habbo no this this is why more people are getting h.c so they dont get noob and get treated with more respect

Baving
16-11-2005, 05:52 PM
There is no way that people can judge you :s If someone is annoying you due to your clothing just change to theirs and see what they say then:p

0verRide
16-11-2005, 05:53 PM
i duno how looking at pixels is sexy, just dress up like a sexy Girl and ask urself out :l

milky1-2-1
16-11-2005, 06:51 PM
There is no way that people can judge you :s If someone is annoying you due to your clothing just change to theirs and see what they say then:p
I totally agree with you , i cannot stand people who stereotype people on habbo maybe because their hc, and think their above everyone else
there are other forms of this on habbo
i am not saying everybody does this - just the odd idiot. :o

[Jay]
16-11-2005, 08:41 PM
hmm let me explain ppl like hcs because they thier rich and all that if you rich then ur hot if ur not rich or hc then ur a n***

anywayz it kinda wierd ppl judging pixel that just wierd wat is the world of habbo comin to lmao

Dan2nd
17-11-2005, 05:16 PM
Ok just now a girl said to me ur hot wanna be my bf i said um no ty and she sed why and i said do you no me she said no i said thats why :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!