PDA

View Full Version : Family advise please :(

Capri-Sun
16-11-2005, 05:19 PM
kk for the last few year my parents have been arguing and fighting and ive had anouth the last few weeks so ive started to get angry and im strong i do boxing and i punched holes in my door and my mum gets upset and about 2 month back my dad said he was going to stay at my grans for a bit so i didnt see anything of it but today i came home from skool and my dads clothes where not in his drawers or cuboard his golf clubs gone aswell his toothbrush so i kinda went angry.

no1 was in my house no1 is still in either its getting to a point i wanna kill some this has all happened cause of my dad.

What shall i do ive told my parents im not going to skool tommrow cause of this is shouted abuse at them and i dont kno what to do know

any advise im really angry?

Lycan
16-11-2005, 05:22 PM
theres not much u can do....

Just Yell Over the Internet... or get a friend over who doesn't mind being yelled at... just keep Ocupied ... there was probebly a good reason for what happened..

Capri-Sun
16-11-2005, 05:24 PM
Na I hear them saying stuff all the time and i found a letter from the local counsil saying to write the name of the person moving out and reason why

and my dads going on holiday his self with his mates supposunlly so im wondering other things now aswell

Lycan
16-11-2005, 05:25 PM
Ask Your Parrents ... I Doubt they would lie to You ...

If You Keep Positive betwen your too parrents and keep them happy then i doubt it'll get much worse

Capri-Sun
16-11-2005, 05:26 PM
im just gonna rebal against everything my mum tells me now im deff not going to skool tomz

Lycan
16-11-2005, 05:28 PM
So Don't go To School Tomorrow...

but i'm guessing Your mums not going to be in a normal mood... so be sensitive ... be happy ... and don't get angry and make anything more wrong then it might be...

Capri-Sun
16-11-2005, 05:29 PM
ok thanks

thread closed and plus rep

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!