PDA

View Full Version : I need some info about the psp:)

Matt.
16-11-2005, 06:43 PM
Hi, Iam thinking of getting a psp for xmas :) but i have a question about it.
Can i play against other people? And if i can will it be like wire less or will i need a wire?
Many thanks Matty
I will +rep:)

Charles
16-11-2005, 06:49 PM
The PSP uses wireless thingys to link up with other PSP's. All you need to do is switch the WLAN button on, on your PSP to play directly with your friends.
If you want to go online, then you'll need wireless internet.
You do not need wires :)

Matt.
16-11-2005, 06:53 PM
Thank you:) +rep

Charles
16-11-2005, 06:54 PM
No problem. There a usually more people on the Games section here, but nobodys seemed to have posted.

Matt.
17-11-2005, 06:30 PM
If i want to play online do i have to have wireless internet cant i just connect it to the computer some how or the modem?

мϊкэ
17-11-2005, 09:06 PM
If i want to play online do i have to have wireless internet cant i just connect it to the computer some how or the modem?

there is a way to connect thorugh your pc like that but you need a PCI card (wireless internet card) its very confusing though :(

Magnet
17-11-2005, 09:16 PM
I have wireless internet, I just get it to send to the PSP and I'm ready?

smurf-you
17-11-2005, 11:41 PM
Hi, Iam thinking of getting a psp for xmas :) but i have a question about it.
Can i play against other people? And if i can will it be like wire less or will i need a wire?
Many thanks Matty
I will +rep:)

It has built in wireless, you connect through the router by setting up the wireless on your PSP, pretty simple.

Ok, the MAIN problem of online is the fact that only few people are ever on, i found that new games no one is really ever on, so in reality not worth it... Maybe when bigger games come out... more people will use the feature but at the moment there is about 10 games that actually use 'Infrastructure Mode' the rest use Ad Hoc Mode.

Matt.
18-11-2005, 03:42 PM
It has built in wireless, you connect through the router by setting up the wireless on your PSP, pretty simple.

Ok, the MAIN problem of online is the fact that only few people are ever on, i found that new games no one is really ever on, so in reality not worth it... Maybe when bigger games come out... more people will use the feature but at the moment there is about 10 games that actually use 'Infrastructure Mode' the rest use Ad Hoc Mode.
Wow Thanks + rep

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!