PDA

View Full Version : Hobba Information

Nicky
16-11-2005, 09:36 PM
Date: Nov 15, 2005 6:48 AM
Subject: [UK] Hobba Update
To: undisclosed-recipients

Greetings UK Hobbas,

We are sad to announce that as of December 31st 2005, Sulake is ending the Hobba program in all Habbo Hotels.

We know it's been confusing for the past several months with tools being changed and removed and most recently with chat logs being moved to Housekeeping. The Senior Management of Sulake made this decision a few months ago and all Sulake Community Team members have been discussing the decision for several months, trying to figure out what we could do to keep the Hobbas in some hotels or how best to handle the decision. Unfortunately, with the security issues Sulake faces and the technical changes required to keep the hotels and the data safe, there is no way to keep Hobbas in the hotels.

In order to give Hobbas housekeeping access in the hotels, we would have required criminal background checks on every Hobba. This is not legal for players under 18 years of age and without meeting each of you in person. There is no logistical way to keep Hobbas with the privacy and vetting laws. There were many other issues involved in Sulake's decision as well. This is just one example. It's important that you know this was not an easy decision to make. And it's important that each of you behave in a responsible manner about this decision, as we know you will. As a Hobba, you have been and always will be a role model. Taking this disappointment in a professional manner and not participating in or encouraging protests or bad behavior will reflect on all Hobbas for years to come. Participating in negative responses would likely leave a bad impression of Hobbas. Let's leave a good light on Hobbas round the world.

In recognition for your sharing your expertise as hotel guides, we will be celebrating Hobbas during the month of December in every hotel. Here are just a few of the things we plan to do for and with you:

Your Habbo names will be listed on the hotel site under our COMMUNITY section for at least one year.

You will each receive a rare service medal badge, made especially for current Hobbas in each hotel.

Sulake Headquarters' Community Team will recognise Hobbas round the world in special ceremony on New Year's Eve, hosted by Habbohotel.co.uk (UK).

Each hotel will have their own special recognition ceremonies and parties as well.

Your Community Manager and Hotel Manager will host additional events in your honour, during the month of December.

The UK hotel appreciates your hours of volunteer service for your fellow Habbo players. Each of you has been an important part of the community building process for our hotel. We know you will be respected for years to come and we hope you gained some skills you can use offline and online in the future. Without each of you, Habbo would not be what it is today. We shall aways recognise each of you for your contribution to our success.

Thank you from all of us at the UK Habbo Hotel and from Sulake Headquarters.

Mandy, Emma, Becs, and Ione

P.S. If you have any comments, feel free to send them to HYPERLINK "mailto:[email protected]"[email protected] (%7bseanotuo******.com)

Baving
16-11-2005, 09:39 PM
This has apparently already been posted in the habbo uk news and romors section. But as i have not read it before thanks :)

Lysine
16-11-2005, 10:46 PM
This has apparently already been posted in the habbo uk news and romors section. But as i have not read it before thanks :)

Yes It was :)

Luayminator
17-11-2005, 02:40 PM
I find it hard to believe =)

Nicky
18-11-2005, 04:30 PM
I find it hard to believe =)

Got it in a document sent to me by my mate (He Hobba)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!