PDA

View Full Version : new hotel manager

name14
11-07-2004, 01:54 PM
because most of the expierince habbo's hate jibbie she is retiring in 2 months wooooooooow woooooooooooooooooooow wooooooooooooooooooowo

Edited by Andrew-Kevin: Please do NOT make up lies, only post things that are a tiny bit belivable please.

GELHEAD2004
11-07-2004, 01:56 PM
because most of the expierince habbo's hate jibbie she is retiring in 2 months wooooooooow woooooooooooooooooooow wooooooooooooooooooowo

Ok firstly.....
Who told u this?
how do they know?
And i wont believe it till i see it or hear it from jibbi

:Illusion
11-07-2004, 02:12 PM
Why would she quit her job just cos of a few people who 'hate' her over the internet :confused:

JackHb
11-07-2004, 02:42 PM
nice rumour!
as if she would quit her job!
thats like the prime minister saying a couple of people hate me i better quit!

>Max<
11-07-2004, 03:53 PM
omg shes not leaving give over will ya if your going to make a lie then make one that everyone can belive

Gottomi
11-07-2004, 04:08 PM
I don't really think jibbi is a great hotel manager, but I don't think shes going to any time soon... :o

11-07-2004, 04:13 PM
I don't really think jibbi is a great hotel manager, but I don't think shes going to any time soon... :o

Why not though? Everyone says they dont like her as the manager but I can't see what she's done wrong :confused: The only reason most people can come up with is that she hasn't give away rares..

iRoss
11-07-2004, 04:13 PM
NO WAY! i did prefer ione though... :o

Jacko2kn3
11-07-2004, 05:28 PM
nice rumour!
as if she would quit her job!
thats like the prime minister saying a couple of people hate me i better quit!

haha, good 1 jack ;)

i think Jibbi rawks. I've seen her loads, at events etc.
ione, fair enough, she gave away rares, but i never seen her at all, ever. i've seen her once i think, and that is when Jibbi was manager. (well, is)
I won't let Jibbi go anyway :P

Lil.D.Ice
11-07-2004, 05:42 PM
Well...its simple as this. She hasnt said it yet and dont u think its kinda wierd she'll pop out and say im retiring in 2 months...no..this rumor is BUSTED...lmao!

:-mark-:04
11-07-2004, 06:11 PM
She probably isn't leaving but even if she is..................Y wud u do such a thing!

name14
11-07-2004, 06:32 PM
well this is how it goese....

1.jibbie = 25/f/uk is gettin too old for habbo

2. people have been contactin habbo saying we want to get rid of jibbie p.s i got an e-mail back from her sayin i have seen your groups reactions i have been planning to leave and open up another business i will leave in approximatley two to three months let keep this between you and me ;) (as if)

3.ione was the best hotel manager ever prizes rares she even accepted f/r not like that fat bat jibbie!!!!!!!!!!!

11-07-2004, 06:46 PM
:rolleyes: seriously findin all of that too hard to believe, especially the email :rolleyes:

Moose
11-07-2004, 09:55 PM
maybe hes talk'n bout jibbie, good hes not talkin bout jibbi :rolleyes: lol, for the i dunno time ITS JIBBI

cut jibbi sum slak shes old and works for a hotel.
maybe ione gave rares away to be noticed and it was the Grand opening for habbohotel.co.uk people were poor...

Serapth
12-07-2004, 05:37 PM
Yet another totally fabricated rumour...thread locked!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!