PDA

View Full Version : Ok, everyone CALM DOWN -.-

Exelta
17-11-2005, 08:07 AM
Yes, calm down... :D Back on topic, i am a member of the Australian habbo hotel, and yes, we havent had hobbas for around 2 months now. Just go see for yourself, we still have a call for help system and everything. To all those people spreading rumours, stop it, and shutup :D

Btw, Mods have confirmed that Habbo-X's have replaced the Hobbas. Realise how when AU got Habbo-X [AGES AGO] our hobbas left, now all the other hotels are, and guess whats happening?

Addie
17-11-2005, 08:09 AM
FINALLY! I'm sick of all these Hobba gone? What we gonna do|? Threads!!!

Rawr
17-11-2005, 09:31 AM
I'm guessing your hobbas will leave and you will get something like this posted....
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b8/habbox/proof1.png

le harry
17-11-2005, 09:37 AM
Well, finally something interesting ;)

Exelta
17-11-2005, 09:42 AM
I'm guessing your hobbas will leave and you will get something like this posted....
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b8/habbox/proof1.png

Cant you read?
we havent had hobbas for around 2 months

Rawr
17-11-2005, 10:22 AM
Cant you read?

Whoops thought u said have instead of haven't! My bad. :p

Lissie152
17-11-2005, 10:37 AM
Haha HabboX's only get into full rooms and thats their rights

Rarelime
17-11-2005, 11:41 AM
Haha HabboX's only get into full rooms and thats their rights Only public rooms though. ;)

Exelta
17-11-2005, 11:49 AM
Habbo X may enter all full rooms at any time.

Rarelime
17-11-2005, 12:02 PM
Habbo X may enter all full rooms at any time. No, it's only public rooms. I asked Mystique! about it last night.

Sameo
17-11-2005, 01:31 PM
:o Finally something to clear up the 20 odd threads saying HABBO WITH NO HOBBAS OMGZ HOBBAS GOING etc. +rep for that info, thanks.

Exelta
17-11-2005, 11:03 PM
No, it's only public rooms. I asked Mystique! about it last night. Baha, AU ones can enter all rooms... :P

nets
17-11-2005, 11:26 PM
So the mods answer all the calls for help? O.o

SHlP
17-11-2005, 11:30 PM
Whoops thought u said have instead of haven't! My bad. :p

I Did too xD

I think Hobbas should have became Habbo X's Instead of Putting in In-experienced people in.

Exelta
18-11-2005, 08:03 AM
I Did too xD

I think Hobbas should have became Habbo X's Instead of Putting in In-experienced people in. To true. Also, yes mods take all calls now, it used to take a century, now it takes a millenium. :D

manga21
18-11-2005, 08:18 AM
Well Without hobbas maybye the unfair bannings might stop

LesbianGhost
18-11-2005, 08:50 AM
Btw, Mods have confirmed that Habbo-X's have replaced the Hobbas. Realise how when AU got Habbo-X [AGES AGO] our hobbas left, now all the other hotels are, and guess whats happening?
For gods sake.. Habbo-x CAN'T replace Hobbas.

Does Habbo X have an age limit?
No, Habbos of all ages can apply to be Habbo X.

They're not nearly mature enough, half of them are about 12+

Ryan-Jesus
18-11-2005, 09:36 AM
I think Hobbas should have became Habbo X's

Half of them would leave if they did that.

Without hobba's, unfair perm bannings won't stop, because hobba's don't have that function anymore (They used to have it but were told not to use it unless OKed by staff, JayJay used it so it got taken away), and they have to pass on the chatlogs to a Mod if they want a perm ban.

SHlP
18-11-2005, 11:30 AM

Not to Ban people, But to keep the hotel Under control :) I Know what ur saying though, All ages = Immature People with no Responsobility

skelayton
18-11-2005, 11:47 AM
calm down dear, its just a forum

Exelta
20-11-2005, 07:13 AM
Lol, its funny, because all the habbo x's will fill up the welcome lounge for a week... then forget all about it...

The Professor
20-11-2005, 10:54 AM

I think thats the idea. People complain that they're not old enough to be a hobba because habbo put the age limit of 18 on to stop the hobbas abusing their powers. Now the HabboXs dont have any powers, it seems sensible to lift the age limit.

And because they will be replaced every month or whatever, if there are any corrupt ones theyll be replaced.

YellowParasol
20-11-2005, 11:00 AM
Haha HabboX's only get into full rooms and thats their rights
Yeah apparantly they get Free HC Membership :P

Barmi
20-11-2005, 11:32 AM
They don't get free HC membership. HabboX is basically the same as VIP, apart from HabboX don't have kick immunity. They can get in ALL OPEN rooms, even if they are full, and they get HC clothes. They DON'T get :chooser, :furni, or the free gift every month. It does not even go on your HC record. I repeat, HabboX don't get free HC membership, only the clothes, which does not affect their month ticker. If they want HC membership, they have to buy it themselves methinks.

If there is a HabboX that is not currently on a HC subscription who would clear this up, it would be great. I'm just working off principle, 'tis all.

heyadj
20-11-2005, 11:45 AM
The Hobbas in Denmark actually gets to choose wherether to be a Habbo eXpert or a Safety eXpert (new kind of eXpert, check www.habbo.dk on monday).

Exelta
21-11-2005, 09:16 AM
The Hobbas in Denmark actually gets to choose wherether to be a Habbo eXpert or a Safety eXpert (new kind of eXpert, check www.habbo.dk (http://www.habbo.dk) on monday). Uhhhh habbo are making so many varieties of things :( Icecream machines, artifacts, eXperts, hc dances its oh so confusing :P Eh but still enjoyable :eusa_danc at times... :s

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!