17-11-2005, 05:10 PM
Simple :D
But Nice,
Try Matching The Lodge With HC Type...
8.8/10

Zampo-III
17-11-2005, 06:59 PM
2 things

Inside of the store one... the edge u got it going str8 dwn sd be curved like the outside

2nd thing it the lodge top doesnt fit on the dicemaster bottom properly nor does it match in colour

nice try though :)

6/10

Colourful™
17-11-2005, 07:52 PM
9.5/10 for the idea!
5/10 for the effort because it is a basic cut, copy & paste job. It is also very out of proportion.

6/10 overall though.

The Professor
17-11-2005, 08:23 PM
The store one is just a glitched dicemaster. And i dont really like the second one

0/10 for first

5/10 for second.

Adam$
17-11-2005, 10:20 PM
2 things

Inside of the store one... the edge u got it going str8 dwn sd be curved like the outside

2nd thing it the lodge top doesnt fit on the dicemaster bottom properly nor does it match in colour

nice try though :)

6/10
For crying out loud, learn to spell.

Zampo-III
17-11-2005, 10:34 PM
For crying out loud, learn to spell.

Shut the hell up

Im having problems with my keyboard if you don't mind.

Jesus have a cow over a few spelling mistakes.

Grow up you prune!

It's not a crime to shorten words Jesus!

And if we are getting picky it should be

Learn HOW to spell!

You Pleb!!

An furthermore... If I had had special needs problems or had some sort of disability I would class what you said as an insult or abuse. You're having a go at people for petty mistakes...

Thats like me [Ive seen a thread before of yours] saying that you should learn how to spell because you put 'thye' instead of 'they'.

Stuck up git!

Shane-
18-11-2005, 12:28 AM
All u did is take a Screen shot of when there was a Glitch, happend to me many times.

myke
18-11-2005, 06:11 AM
Guys, Don't be so down. If you don't like it give her ideas on how to improve it -.- I think maybe match the HC lodge with normal lodge ;) and make the table top ther same shape as the dicemaster ;D

N!ck
18-11-2005, 05:35 PM
good idea 7/10 but something doesnt look right

whiteman12
18-11-2005, 05:52 PM
Hmmm. Loving it but sorta looks a bit wierd. sorry but only 7/10. ill +REP for the hell of it if i can!

Adam$
18-11-2005, 06:34 PM
Shut the hell up

Im having problems with my keyboard if you don't mind.

Jesus have a cow over a few spelling mistakes.

Grow up you prune!

It's not a crime to shorten words Jesus!

And if we are getting picky it should be

Learn HOW to spell!

You Pleb!!

An furthermore... If I had had special needs problems or had some sort of disability I would class what you said as an insult or abuse. You're having a go at people for petty mistakes...

Thats like me [Ive seen a thread before of yours] saying that you should learn how to spell because you put 'thye' instead of 'they'.

Stuck up git!
Two words. Shut up.

I'd rather spend a shorter amount of time reading proper grammar then spending more time translating your 'internet' talk. Don't bad rep me, there's no need. I think you'll find I repped you back. Pfft. :\

And don't call me a git, noob. I find it funny you actually searched through my threads to find a spelling mistake of mine. LMAO.

Zampo-III
19-11-2005, 01:49 PM
Two words. Shut up.

I'd rather spend a shorter amount of time reading proper grammar then spending more time translating your 'internet' talk. Don't bad rep me, there's no need. I think you'll find I repped you back. Pfft. :\

And don't call me a git, noob. I find it funny you actually searched through my threads to find a spelling mistake of mine. LMAO.

If you actually bothered to read it... I said i saw it once before you plank!

Grammar grammar.... What you get in your english exam? Maybe you teacher has a cow at you so you have to have a cow at everyone else to relieve some tension

I SAID THAT MY KEYBOARD WAS MESSING UP... I DIDNT INTENTIONALLY WRITE LIKE THAT YOU STUCK UP PRUNE

Oh and yes you repped me back :) Very nice green rep btw :) Oh and for you that means By the way ;) And i Bad Repped you for the simple fact that if i had special needs or something along them lines it would Upset someone with special needs... Think before you post and rep.

ItsDave
19-11-2005, 02:57 PM
The store one is just a glitched dicemaster. And i dont really like the second one

0/10 for first

5/10 for second.
Yeah what he said

-=rooty987=-
19-11-2005, 05:23 PM
Ewww no!
Sorry.
5/10

Adam$
19-11-2005, 07:54 PM
If you actually bothered to read it... I said i saw it once before you plank!

Grammar grammar.... What you get in your english exam? Maybe you teacher has a cow at you so you have to have a cow at everyone else to relieve some tension

I SAID THAT MY KEYBOARD WAS MESSING UP... I DIDNT INTENTIONALLY WRITE LIKE THAT YOU STUCK UP PRUNE

Oh and yes you repped me back :) Very nice green rep btw :) Oh and for you that means By the way ;) And i Bad Repped you for the simple fact that if i had special needs or something along them lines it would Upset someone with special needs... Think before you post and rep.
you had keyboard problems?

So when you typed 'aight' it typed '8' ? I'm sure.

(referring to straight, or as you spelt it, 'str8'

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!