PDA

View Full Version : Pathetic Pointless Perm Banned

Ecko
17-11-2005, 05:48 PM
Yes, I was in my room and some random guy was asking about scrip'ting site I replyed to them, he asked me about what program is best and stuff, I just answered the question like anyone else, then I walked away 3 mins later I ban comes up saying

: For advertising/running a scam site - perm ban.

WTH is all that about? One, it's not a scam site, it's a scripting site also I didn't even run it, If the MOD at the time was reading proper he/she might of known, They only take the call without checking just enter your name and banned, it's gay and patheric.

When the hobba's go, I do wonder what thing's and mistakes gunna happen at Habbohotel.

$@m
17-11-2005, 05:50 PM
Yes, I was in my room and some random guy was asking about scrip'ting site I replyed to them, he asked me about what program is best and stuff, I just answered the question like anyone else, then I walked away 3 mins later I ban comes up saying

: For advertising/running a scam site - perm ban.

WTH is all that about? One, it's not a scam site, it's a scripting site also I didn't even run it, If the MOD at the time was reading proper he/she might of known, They only take the call without checking just enter your name and banned, it's gay and patheric.

When the hobba's go, I do wonder what thing's and mistakes gunna happen at Habbohotel.

Unlucky, were you rich on that account?

Anyway it only shows how pathetic habbo is becomming. I also have to admit habbox is following in it's footsteps.

Rawr
17-11-2005, 05:51 PM
I know you feel!!! I once have been banned for something i didn't do. Hobbas have a habit of banning without looking at all the evidence cause some of them are stupid 18 year olds that need to grow up.

:AJG
17-11-2005, 05:51 PM
was he rich he was worth like 20 dinos thrones

Ecko
17-11-2005, 05:52 PM
Unlucky, were you rich on that account?

Anyway it only shows how pathetic habbo is becomming. I also have to admit habbox is following in it's footsteps.

Hmm go see my room and it will answer your question.

ross
17-11-2005, 05:55 PM
Bad luck. Basically, get over it.

You shouldn't of said anything in the first place, you shouldk now by now that talking about scripted/scam sites will result in a ban, usually perm.

Ecko
17-11-2005, 05:57 PM
Bad luck. Basically, get over it.

You shouldn't of said anything in the first place, you shouldk now by now that talking about scripted/scam sites will result in a ban, usually perm.

Get over losing around 230 thrones?

ross
17-11-2005, 05:57 PM
It's your own fault at the end of the day. You shouldn't have said it, end of.

MR Furniture
17-11-2005, 05:59 PM
yeh they only pixels lol

Eliminator
17-11-2005, 06:04 PM
I Think Hobbas May Abuse There Powers For About The Last Week Or Month Of Being A Hobba Just So They Can Enjoy It.

Rebuild
17-11-2005, 06:08 PM
I Think Hobbas May Abuse There Powers For About The Last Week Or Month Of Being A Hobba Just So They Can Enjoy It.

I don't. There was no power abusing here.

[Jay]
17-11-2005, 06:12 PM
its still 230 thrones and getting banned for somethign you didnt do is a bit unfair

Ecko
17-11-2005, 06:13 PM
its still 230 thrones and getting banned for somethign you didnt do is a bit unfair

Tell me about it, I've email becs. :o

Rebuild
17-11-2005, 06:14 PM

It was something he did, he spoke of scripting sites and programs. Permenant bans are double checked also so he'd get unbanned if it were so unfair.

Jordan3
17-11-2005, 06:49 PM
Just don't even mention anything about scams, it's bad news.

Ecko
17-11-2005, 06:52 PM
Just don't even mention anything about scams, it's bad news.

Thread closed, I got Unban, Becs saw the mistake. :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!