PDA

View Full Version : Guess the name of the duck (Read)

Surname
17-11-2005, 07:14 PM
Okay, as you probably all know, Children in Need is on this Friday. For the past two years, I have ran a special competition on Habbo to recognise this event. It's call "Guess the name of the duck". The game works like this...:

I have a room where at the moment there is one duck and two stickies. The two stickies have 20 different names on. The objective of the competition is to guess the corrrect the name of the duck. However, it is like a raffle to if you want to guess, it's one piece of furniture (I don't care if you think I scam, as I'm sure I'll get 20 other willing people to participate). When all the names have been guessed, I will then announce which person chose the correct name. If that person was you, you win all the furniture in the room! (Including the duck :p).

So, if you wan't to participate in this event, just searched Surname on the navigator and go to the room entitled "Guess the name of the Duck". :)

(And if one of the lovely forum moderators decides to close this thread, as it asks for free furniture, think again, as technically it doesn't :rolleyes:)

Grindie
17-11-2005, 07:53 PM
I've entered =]

mynameishelen!
17-11-2005, 07:59 PM
So did I ;)

Surname
17-11-2005, 08:18 PM
Thanks for entering you two. :)
I have had seven entries so far, so just another 13 to go!
And credits wise, the room is at about 20 credits worth at the moment :p

Grindie
18-11-2005, 07:20 PM
C'mon people, do it for the children!!!

How many more people to go?

Smits
18-11-2005, 07:32 PM
i wanna enter but where i purchase ?

i'm in the duck room waiting to enter

Surname
19-11-2005, 10:45 AM
I'm back in the room now if you wish to enter :).

Surname
19-11-2005, 11:32 AM
The event has now finished!

The winner was Fimo and the correct name of the Duck was Starsky :eusa_danc

She won herself about 30 credits worth of normals buy entering with a stool!

Until next year, Guess the nameā„¢ has finished!

Please close thread. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!