PDA

View Full Version : Password Help - Getting it Back?

JustinJM
17-11-2005, 10:12 PM
I have a quick question. For a month, I have tried requesting my password through the Habbo Help tool (Both Ressetting Account and Password Reminder), and I have not gotten a single response. I have also tried emailing Sulake UK, but they haven't responded as well. I can't call the UK offices because, sadly, I live in the US. I really need my account back.. Can anyone tell me what to do at this point? Help is much appreciated.

Rawr
18-11-2005, 10:48 AM
The help tool is aload of rubbish isn't it? :p Maybe ring sulake yourself and ask what the -bleep- there doing in there offices.

le harry
18-11-2005, 11:03 AM
Yeah, It's not working, hmm, Keep emailing them

JustinJM
23-11-2005, 12:08 AM
The help tool is aload of rubbish isn't it? :p Maybe ring sulake yourself and ask what the -bleep- there doing in there offices.

I finally decided calling them on Friday, but they have that message saying, "If you are a Habbo then please hang up and use the Habbo Help Tool" (The only reason I'm calling is because the Habbo Help Tool is broken :mad_blue: ) So I said that I was a parent and told them my problem.

After that, they said that they would call back in two business days.. two business days have passed and no reply :neutral:

Anyways, I have no patience. Habbo needs to fix their help tool immediately.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!