View Full Version : This really makes me annoyed. :\

Adam$
17-11-2005, 11:00 PM
Pah. This suxx0rz.

At school, this kid in year 11 has been trying to bully me and my mates, for about a couple of months, its been going on now. So the dude then elbows me in the back, so I turn round and whack him. The head of year then saw me hit him, and he gave me a notice of exclusion. I'm sick of it. I defend myself and then get a lecture from my head of year? Pah.

My dad then called the school. The head of year then shouted, "Your son hit [blah blah name], and that is not called for in the school." My dad then shouted back, "Don't you talk to me like that. My son was just defending himself and he is NOT going to be excluded." Then they started talking quietly again and my dad told me i've been let off the exclusion. ;D Heh, I was using the loudspeaker with secrecy activated on my phone upstairs.

What can I say.. Cheers Dad. ;D

ChloeDust
17-11-2005, 11:06 PM
Eugh, i hate bullys -.-'

Addie
17-11-2005, 11:06 PM
:rolleyes: Lmao. Lol. I would of done the same. In Primary5 this dood kicked my back I punched him and nearly got ex-pelled...

Eamonn
18-11-2005, 09:39 AM
That happen to me in Year7 this kid Phil tried to bully me and he kept pushing me in p.e and i turned around and thumped him one in the face i got put in refocus but it stopped to it was all for the best :P

lick me
18-11-2005, 09:41 AM
Eugh, i hate bullys -.-'
Same >.<

Biseinen
18-11-2005, 09:53 AM
I was bullied in my first school because I had orange hair and stood out... I took it for about 6 years...

Being tormented because I had orange hair, starting to get spots... going through early puberty with hormones starting to act in. I really did feel like I just wanted to... Die.

But, I'm sure your bullying is not as bad as that. :p

What I did was stand up for my self and actually fought back against this bully and after that he was too scared to come anywhere near me or say anything... in the last 2 years in my Middle school it was like he never existed. ;)

And no, I didn't kill him. xD

le harry
18-11-2005, 10:05 AM
Ugh, Well this kid called Ben in the class next to me tried attack me in the toilets for no apparent reason and he hit my in my cheek with this metal ring, I turned around and nailed him in the stoumach, he vomited and fainted... I got suspended but i't was worth it the little brat.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!