PDA

View Full Version : Shattered Happiness - Chapter Five

RainFall.
19-11-2005, 03:56 PM
Sorry about the long wait!

Shattered Happiness
Chapter Five

Amy had been through a hell of a stage throughout the past few weeks. Just a week ago since Steven got run over and he is already coming home. Sadly Steven has to be in a wheelchair for 3 months to heal his whole body and will have to take time off school. Amy had struggled watching Steven improve. One day he would be improving greatly, then the next he would be drifiting away. The nurses said today that Steven will be allowed home after the ordeal.

Amy came into the hospital at 10:30am to pick Steven up. Stevens Mum and Dad were with her for extra support.

" Steven, the Nurses will help you into your wheelchair " Stevens Mum said smiling
" Ok Mum " Steven replied.

The Nurse gave Stevens Mum and Dad some leaflets and detailed information on how to put him in his chair and sort arrangments for clothes, bed etc.

" Heya hun, you are looking very good today " Amy said with a huge grin
" We have to catch up on.. you know.. " Steven replied smiling.

Throughout the week Steven had been in hospital, Amy was there 24/7, she stayed the nights for a few days and lied next to him with a smile. Amy cared so much for Steven and wanted to be with him forever. She would care for him whether he was in a wheelchair or not.

Steven had to go in a Ambulance van to get to his house considering they had the electronic ramp so he could get down and into his house. I decided to walk home and give Steven some peace for the night. Besides, it only took 10 minutes. While I was walking, I was thinking about how I could help Steven throughout this 3 month period. He would obviously need alot of help, but I didnt even know what I could do.

I was just passing through to the spot were Steven got ran over. I got a stream of tears dropping down my eye-lids as I spotted a bit of blood stained into the hard, black concrete.

I hope Steven will be ok by tomorrow. I hope?

Addie
19-11-2005, 04:13 PM
Omg !!Amazoing

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!