PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Danny6660..

Jasmin
06-11-2004, 10:12 AM
Im Gettin a lil worried about danny i mean he is getting really good at alts
(Thanks Heavan) But i was looking at some of his which he claims r his like the one with the gold lock with the habbos pulling there Trousers down..
That was sooooo stolen i promise and if he keeps stealing im Just not gonna be bothered with him I know he is getting betta but i just hate it when he steals he lets his reputation Go down !
Thanks You For reading :eusa_ange

Concentric - Category Manager & Moderator
Do not post anything rude, offensive or in anger of another member, as this may cause an arguement. If there is a problem with another member you should contact an Administrator who will be able to help you confidentially

nets
06-11-2004, 10:48 AM
Just because you saw some other people saying he may have stolen things, doesnt mean youre helping in the slightist by this post.
We know the stuff with padlocks on may have been copied, but yet you dont have any proof of any thing else being copied, and if youre talking about the stuff we do know was copied with the padlocks - we dont need another post telling us.
And whats to worry about? Youre just trying to cause a scene.

Convictions
06-11-2004, 11:51 AM
lol youve had it in for Danny from the start havent Chloe , just admit it , like , yeh i know he's stolen alts , but even when HE MAKES good alts you always say there stolen , get off his back and let him get on with it , i mean your alts arent like Catids are they , Well then , let Danny get on with his alts

Butcher11
06-11-2004, 12:24 PM
This is completely unnecessary, do not try to engage in another conflict :@

GommeInc
06-11-2004, 05:35 PM
He is very very annoying but he just wants to get attention and liked on Habbox.

lukeisok
06-11-2004, 05:40 PM
:@ I feel Sorry sorry for danny he tries so hard and yet people put down. Yeh he might have "Borrowed" A few alts but thats in the past.
If you consist to accuse you better have evidence or theres no point in paying attention to them.
I Dont care if i'm hated heck.
I USED TO STEAL ALTS SO HATE ME!
I Stopped ages ago though. :@

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!