PDA

View Full Version : uhm.. Help?

Steven.
20-11-2005, 03:11 PM
Hello'.

I was killing some chickens, to get feathers, then all of a suddan someone came up and said "Here you are Feyod,Have it" and i have 3 'Strange Boxes'

Is that good or bad? ;S

ssricky
20-11-2005, 03:13 PM
good whenever u get that open the boxes imediatley the faster u open them the better the reward

Blunte
20-11-2005, 03:14 PM
Open ze boxes !

Steven.
20-11-2005, 03:14 PM
O_O They keep coming back >.< i have 5 now ;S Okey - Plays -

TehJoshy
20-11-2005, 03:15 PM
there called random events very amusing :D

Cigaret
20-11-2005, 03:17 PM
only 1 of them will give you something

Ezzie.
20-11-2005, 03:18 PM
Dude you need to open the box and it says which is the circle/halfmoon/square/ etc nthen just keep doing it until u finish all the boxes, otherwise you'll have a full inventory of boxes, if you drop one u get two more i think so heh u gotta figure it out, its not very hard :p

Steven.
20-11-2005, 03:18 PM
only 1 of them will give you something

Ahh, that explains why i didn't get anything, then i opened the last one and got an uncut saphire ;o

HabboAlts
20-11-2005, 03:19 PM
the last 1 will give you siomthing if you get wrong you get another

if you wait to long youget another [witch is bad]

Cigaret
20-11-2005, 03:19 PM
Ahh, that explains why i didn't get anything, then i opened the last one and got an uncut saphire ;o
:) sometimes u can get lucky and get half a key :O or good diamonds and stuff

Ezzie.
20-11-2005, 03:23 PM
Very rare, i've got diamonds and once a half key, i once got half a key from pirate pete or somthing lol :p

Cigaret
20-11-2005, 03:28 PM
Very rare, i've got diamonds and once a half key, i once got half a key from pirate pete or somthing lol :p
yeah - i got that last night fighting against ogres..i wasnt even paying attention then all of a sudden my bro yellls at me for not looking and i see a half key in my inventory.... rofl - yeah keys are extremely rare and did u get loop or teeth?

Steven.
20-11-2005, 03:29 PM

saphire is? or what? ;P

Ezzie add me; Feyod *Heart*

ssricky
20-11-2005, 03:29 PM
yeah - i got that last night fighting against ogres..i wasnt even paying attention then all of a sudden my bro yellls at me for not looking and i see a half key in my inventory.... rofl - yeah keys are extremely rare and did u get loop or teeth?
wat so good bout these keys u speak of

Cigaret
20-11-2005, 03:33 PM
saphire is? or what? ;P
Ezzie add me; Feyod *Heart*
saphire is a gem that u can make into a necklace,ring, or ammulet
necklance is called games necklace(8) - you can teleport to the gaming place in burthrope
Ring - is called Ring of Recoil - 10% of the damage done to you is dealt back to the other thing attacking you - you can only take damage on it from upto 40 then it will shatter
Ammulet is called - ammy of magic - increases ur mage bonus by +10
all of these must be made then enchnated to get the effect, but i dont think the necklance and ring can be enchanted in free world - hope dis helped and all of this is the same with the other gems: ruby, emerald; diamon, but they are made into different things....

wat so good bout these keys u speak of
there are 2 halves and they are put together that make a crystal key - it opens a chest in taverly building that gives u a dragon stone and other random items - u need 1 key per opening of the chest and best reward i think is another half key??? not sure but hope this helped :)

HabboAlts
20-11-2005, 04:06 PM
ye i gto a half key and rune b axe for my g maul trade ruen b axe for other half of key

got dragstone

BUT NO RANDOM ITEM -weeps-

i am sellign dragstone

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!