PDA

View Full Version : Best weapons for dueling.

TheGhostOfBikez
20-11-2005, 04:34 PM
Well I was wondering what you guys think are the best items for dueling each type of combat? I think:

Melee -
Full Torag
Fury Ammy
Whip
Obsidian or Dragon sq sheild.

Range -
Full karils and xbow, but bring mage bow and rune arrows for special.

Mage -
Full ahrims
Ancient staff
D Sq
Wizard boots
Mystic gloves

I wonder if any of you know any better things that arent karils for range dueling? Since I just got 70 range and I'm looking to start staking with a karil xbow..

Ziabotsu
20-11-2005, 04:57 PM
I'd say the best would be (All - Melee range and if you cant use range much magic) -

Weapons:
Switch between in combat:
-DDS or DD+
-Whip
-Dragon Scimitar
-Dharok's Greataxe (For when low in HP, If you can afford the armour below)
-Magic Shortbow (Incase they use Protect from Melee + If you do not have 50 range I wouldn't use range at all because no spec)

Armour:
Switch Between:
-Full Dharoks (Good Defence and with Greataxe when low in HP the fight could be brutal)
-Black Dragonhide (Unless you are not 70 Range and in that case use Red Dragonhide or Blue Dragonhide)

CreditCodes
01-06-2006, 01:08 PM
Ya.
I Agree.

Door
01-06-2006, 05:13 PM
No. Duel with full Dharok from start to finish.
Do d baxe special when you enter the arena the own them with melee. No matter what armour they use you can still hit them more than they hit you.
You can hit 60s if you have 87+ str

Charles
01-06-2006, 05:38 PM
Ya.
I Agree.
And you bumped this thread from 2005..because?

Placeeee
01-06-2006, 05:47 PM
And you bumped this thread from 2005..because?

Who cares when it was posted, it's an intresting topic that might be useful for some people who are new to dueling and don't know what weapons to use.

Charles
01-06-2006, 05:49 PM
Who cares when it was posted, it's an intresting topic that might be useful for some people who are new to dueling and don't know what weapons to use.
Very interesting, with a post like his.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!