but hell, i'm ok with compertiton

I'm Selling Hosting

300mb Storage and Bandwidth, Unlimited FTp accounts
unlimited mail box's, unlimted mailing lists, php, support 5 Mysql Databases
no adverts, cpanel 10 , subdomains etc

All For 3 Hc (Per Month)

craigg.
20-11-2005, 05:43 PM
Chris, I may help you out during the Christmas period, Thats if im not tied up in Solace-City.

That May include making a Lingo based Website, Or possibly a Flash website. If not, Plain old HTML will do :)

Lycan
20-11-2005, 05:44 PM
and thats why i love you

Sam
20-11-2005, 05:46 PM
xD I have to say this. I do 500MB webspace, 1.5GB bandwith, unlimited ftp,email,mysql and so on for hmmmm.... Lemme think

FREE

- Sam

Lycan
20-11-2005, 05:47 PM
nowhere in the thread title do i remeber saying

plz plz be rude and advertise her about your companys and deals

craigg.
20-11-2005, 05:48 PM
Just Now? :rolleyes:

plz plz be rude and advertise here about your companys and deals

Lycan
20-11-2005, 05:49 PM
thread title.... thats just a post within a thread :P

i never new u were a n00b craig

Sam
20-11-2005, 05:50 PM
Yes but i do remember you saying about custom deals(I do custom deals). Oh and calling him a noob. I also noticed you said
But hell im up with compertition . Im that compertition ( Compertition is actually spelt competition by the way :)

So u do Custom Deals for free???

u should be careful about what u say

noob

but hell, i'm ok with compertiton

I'm Selling Hosting

300mb Storage and Bandwidth, Unlimited FTp accounts
unlimited mail box's, unlimted mailing lists, php, support 5 Mysql Databases
no adverts, cpanel 10 , subdomains etc

All For 3 Hc (Per Month)

Lycan
20-11-2005, 05:52 PM
typing quickly sometime produces spelling Mistakes, Still If your gonna Post waste and want bad reps go to someone else...

or hell maybe i'm dislexic , hell i can't spell that ether.. wanna ruin my chances are making some kinda money for christmas... maybe you could make fun of me for being stupid... can't spell

Sam
20-11-2005, 05:57 PM
Clearly stating the obvious. Plus, if you be rude to others, then others are going to be rude to you. E.g calling aid a noob. As for playing the heart strings with the christmas thing, You dont need habbo for christmas. It would be different if you wernt getting presents in real but its not life or death having hc's. Dude, Stop trying to answer back with answers n trying to sound good. I'll counter you everytime

Lycan
20-11-2005, 06:00 PM
Christmas , Let me See Now... is it not magic that i can give habbos presents... is it not magic i can sell hositng for money as well (OMG WHO NEW!!!!) I'll Call anyone i want a noob if i think that they've asked for it and in that case i beleif he did ...

"stop trying to awnser back with awnsers" Should I awnser with questions?
thats like george bushs "Most Of Our Imports Come From Other Countries"

but u r from bristol... that might explain it

Dan Williamson
20-11-2005, 06:00 PM
I've seen lots of Free Hosts do better than this "/

- Dan

Sam
20-11-2005, 06:03 PM
' Wanna ruin my chances of making some kind of money for christmas ' How is Hc's making money? N dont say you would get the hc's n sell em because if you were going to do that you would simply ask for pure money for the hosting. Answers being trying to sound smart and acting like your some sort of **** if anything :)

Dont bad rep me for pointless reasons either

Thank yooooo

- Sam

Lycan
20-11-2005, 06:03 PM
Yea Thanx For the Constructive Comments ... instead of giving advice like

"perhaps you should add more to the deal" you give "I've seen lots of Free Hosts do better than this" well Congrats! i've seen less more exspensivly like 34sp.com

Lycan
20-11-2005, 06:04 PM
Oops Doubled Posted - Soz (not to anyone who has already posted to anyone in this thread, other then craigg. but to future posters and any mods)

' Wanna ruin my chances of making some kind of money for christmas ' How is Hc's making money? N dont say you would get the hc's n sell em because if you were going to do that you would simply ask for pure money for the hosting. Answers being trying to sound smart and acting like your some sort of **** if anything :)

Dont bad rep me for pointless reasons either

Thank yooooo

- Sam

Well Considering I'm 15 and Don't have paypal and therefore can't acept online payments perhaps just about i use habbo ... then sell them to people I Personally no for money

lol your bad rep was the funist "Don't Bad rep me for clearly stating the obvious"

Sam
20-11-2005, 06:07 PM
Dont call my friends noobs then. The rep was supposed to be pointlesss that i gave you. You give me pointless rep i return the favour. Stop being such an arrse dude. You act like habbo and money is everything. You'd probably just keep the hc's anyway. Or sell them trying to make a hefty profit in which you would just spend on habbo.

- Sam

EDIT: What does 15 have to do with paypal? Im frigging 14 and i have it. + its legal. So get a friggen card n get paypal

Lycan
20-11-2005, 06:09 PM
or perhaps... perhaps i pay for my hosting via hc's and i need to get the right amount in time

look don't pretend you no everything about it... i would of prefered constructive comments not bigheaded people going on about there sucess and how i'm dumb becos maybe i have problems meaning i can't spell

After this Post i'm Closing the thread, In the future how about you stick a needle in ya head to let all that hot headed biggness escape

Edit: I no how u like having the last post ... so it makes u feel all tough inside... so i'll wait for some god alful comment to come back in which i'm sure i'll be offended then i'll lock it... so u can feel like u've won

Secand Edit: Soz If I Offended Anyone Other then Embraces .. when someone is rude to me .. i have a short fuse.. i didn't mean to call the first person a noob but i just felt it was a negitive comment towards me

Sygon
20-11-2005, 06:35 PM
who ares if he throws negative comments at you, still doint call him a noob hes not a noob ur the noob

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!