PDA

View Full Version : Blocking =]

Jasmin
20-11-2005, 06:48 PM
So, when a Habbo is sending you endless advertising, or just spam, then there should be a button where you can block them for a while, instead of going offline or removing them, watcha think?

Baving
20-11-2005, 06:55 PM
Good Idea :) But the chances are that if they spam or advertise through the console to you just ignoring them for a while wont make them stop. I have had spammers on my console and they just continue. Another good feature that could be added to the console is that you could appear offline to people on your list.

adidas™
20-11-2005, 07:30 PM
Good Idea :) But the chances are that if they spam or advertise through the console to you just ignoring them for a while wont make them stop. I have had spammers on my console and they just continue. Another good feature that could be added to the console is that you could appear offline to people on your list.
i like the appear offline idea.

Baving
20-11-2005, 07:54 PM
I think that it would help so much as people don't spam or advertise when you are offline.

TealArms
20-11-2005, 08:28 PM
I just say advertise again and i will remove you

Baving
20-11-2005, 08:30 PM
Or on the console message jsut type 'No advertisments' :)

YellowParasol
20-11-2005, 11:55 PM
Thats another good idea :)

You
21-11-2005, 09:52 AM
Pretty awesome idea's ;]

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!