PDA

View Full Version : ^ Real Madrid 0-3 Barcelona ^

NekkLe
20-11-2005, 09:26 PM
What a game!

I don't often watch Spanish football but it was a must see for this game. The rivalry between these two teams goes far back and making the game more exciting :)

Real Madrid let Barca cruel all over them, they had no heart in the game at all, making it a spectacular night for Ronaldinhio and Eto'o.

Share your thoughts about the game, hopefully if anyone watched it ;)

YellowParasol
20-11-2005, 09:33 PM
I didnt get to watch it, heard it was a good game though ;)

Luayminator
21-11-2005, 02:40 PM
Many La liga fans where I live, saw it.. great game.. I wanted to watch to see Messi and Robinho go head to head, theyre the new pele and maradona they say.

milky1-2-1
21-11-2005, 05:46 PM
Ronaldiniho, CLASS

danny1541
21-11-2005, 05:47 PM
A player who i liek foir barca is messi or somin absolutely class

NekkLe
21-11-2005, 06:15 PM
Many La liga fans where I live, saw it.. great game.. I wanted to watch to see Messi and Robinho go head to head, theyre the new pele and maradona they say.
Messi is a great player, hes only 18 and for his age, he's already mastered football.

Ronaldinhio is in a class of his own, imagine Ronaldinhio playing behind Henry and Eto'o, that forward team would exterminate any defence possible. Although I don't like to think about Henry playing for Barca ;)

SHEEPY
21-11-2005, 07:36 PM
Awesome awesome awesome match. Ronaldinho scored two brilliant induvidual goals. He did about 3 Real defenders for the first and completely did Sergio "I'm Really Rubbish, Sorry Mum" Ramos for pace for the second.

But the best thing about the match was Leo Messi. Turned everyone inside out. My, the Real defence is poor. Poor poor poor. All the commentators kept saying was how much they needed Woodgate.

Oh, and CryBaby Robinho was shown up for the hack he is. Tried to do skill, failed, and paled in comparison to Messi, Ronaldinho and Xavi. Plus he cried when he got a yellow for diving. I'd love to punch that whiney face of his. And then steal his car.

Jordan3
21-11-2005, 08:44 PM
The best Real V Barca was last year at Bernabeu, it was like 5-3 at the end? Did anyone see that?

SHEEPY
21-11-2005, 08:46 PM
The best Real V Barca was last year at Bernabeu, it was like 5-3 at the end? Did anyone see that?

4-2.

Better game was last year I feel, Madrid showed nothing on Saturday.

Rebuild
22-11-2005, 04:57 PM
Real Madrid were very average, I wished for them to play a lot better than they could have, it should have been a better game. Real defending was awful. Real Madrid better improve on performances or this rivalry will go stale.

NekkLe
22-11-2005, 06:32 PM
Real Madrid were very average, I wished for them to play a lot better than they could have, it should have been a better game. Real defending was awful. Real Madrid better improve on performances or this rivalry will go stale.
I don't think Real Madrid have enough in them to turn around at the moment. I think they act too much, the Media gets to them a little too much and there treated way too much like celeberities and they take that into there football which doesn't help.
Overall, I think they have some over-rated players in there team, some are getting old and they don't have a solid management. How many managers must they go through in a year?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!