PDA

View Full Version : My opinions about rare values

4LiveKru
21-11-2005, 02:41 PM
Hello everyone. On Habbo Canada the White Laser Portal (Laser Fence) was released into the catalogue (still there, 25 creds) and I had no creds.

So I grabbed my HC Sofa, went into a room and told the furni shop owner "I'll trade you 1 HC Sofa for 1 White Lazer Portal" He replies "They're worth 2.0 HC". I replied "No.....you buy them for 25 credits, you buy an hc for 25 creds" "Therefore 1 White Laser Portal = 1.0 HC". Then this guy in the corner replied "When a rare comes out in the catalogue it's worth more". I said "That is the most STUPIDEST thing I've ever heard" "When it comes out in the catalogue it's worth 25 creds (1.0HC), No more, No less".

I then went into other rooms and they all said the same thing (2.0, one room was asking 8.0 hc for one laser fence)

What is with people? White Laser Door = 25 Creds / HC Sofa = 25 Creds. Therefore Both 1.0 HC. The whole "Rares are worth more when they come out" thing is a load of bulls---. -.-' I ended up trading a Mochamaster (3 Months of hc = 75 creds = 3.0HC) for 3 White Laser Portals at this furni shop where the owner also sides with me on this.

Herman
21-11-2005, 06:16 PM
Well you can't think of it that way, HCs will forever be available when you buy Habbo Club. As for the white laser portal [WLP], it may never come out again in the catalogue, so that makes a difference actually. You don't have to trade those habbos who want 2 HCs or 8 though, if you think you wanna stick with offering a HC, go ahead, no one's stopping you. There must be someone in the hotel who would accept your offer. :D And it's great you got 3 WLP for a mocha. :D

HellyBelly
21-11-2005, 06:19 PM
Well you can't think of it that way, HCs will forever be available when you buy Habbo Club. As for the white laser portal [WLP], it may never come out again in the catalogue, so that makes a difference actually. You don't have to trade those habbos who want 2 HCs or 8 though, if you think you wanna stick with offering a HC, go ahead, no one's stopping you. There must be someone in the hotel who would accept your offer. :D And it's great you got 3 WLP for a mocha. :D
Well said. ^^

People want more because they will only be in cat. a limited time.

The price will drop after a while when there are loads of them about.

Herman
21-11-2005, 06:23 PM
Well said. ^^

People want more because they will only be in cat. a limited time.

The price will drop after a while when there are loads of them about.

Thanks. :d

Re101
21-11-2005, 08:52 PM
Values work on a basis of how much people are willing to give for the item not how much they arte in the catologue e.g the icm was 25 credds but the throne was given out free. The values rae normally less when there in the catologue ill give you that. :eusa_danc

?WhyNot?
22-11-2005, 10:14 PM
This is what people offers. Ione gave away thrones, so people didn't pay for them. Are you telling me thrones should be free? =/

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!