PDA

View Full Version : The hobba's answer

kobi626
21-11-2005, 03:09 PM
As the facts saying that hobbas going off on the end of 2005, I was browing on habbo, and asked a very good hobba friend of mine what he/she think about it. (I keep his/her name as "Anonimus" to not get him/her on Troubles =D)

First, I asked him/her how do he/she feel for won't being a hobba anymore.

http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/6143/hobbaconvo11es.png

At the begining, he/she said nothing, so I started asking for details :p lolz

http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/883/hobbaconvo24rr.png

But it wasn't enough, so I asked him/her to tell me one more little detail. So he/she said the final and the most important thingie:

http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/5426/hobbaconvo39wl.png

----------------------------------
Maybe a new System?
Maybe something else?

only time will tell :) :rolleyes:

0verRide
21-11-2005, 03:11 PM
ooooooooooooooooooooo!!! and i MeAn oooOoOoooOOooOoO!
Interesting stuff, nice reseach kobi :)

Sox
21-11-2005, 03:15 PM
interesting how this could just be a rumour and it gets posted..

You
21-11-2005, 03:15 PM
I'm afraid i'll have to go with Sox on this one.

Anflex
21-11-2005, 03:16 PM
This is true, sometime in the next year or so, there will be new teams on habbo that certain ex hobbas might be managing.

I do have proof but I can't post it on the forum :(
If you don't belive me, then you will just have to wait and see for yourselves.

Sox
21-11-2005, 03:17 PM

whilst hobbas are not renound for lieing many of the team does enjoy a good joke from time to time. dont believe everything you see and read.

obviously im not trying to say its true or not true just making sure you dont all gets your hopes up if it doesnt happen.

Viking
21-11-2005, 03:17 PM
Could be a normal member(as you've blanked it out), who was the Hobba?

Lord_Gig
21-11-2005, 03:19 PM
There is alot more going to happen, not just habboX's :/ and Sox don't post like you know so much about it because seens as you got debadged before Sulake made there desicion to end the hobba programme, you have just as much info as the rest of us.

Anflex
21-11-2005, 03:21 PM
There is alot more going to happen, not just habboX's :/ and Sox don't post like you know so much about it because seens as you got debadged before Sulake made there desicion to end the hobba programme, you have just as much info as the rest of us.

I thought he still was a hobba?

Lord_Gig
21-11-2005, 03:23 PM
Nope he got debadged a while ago for abusing his powers, it's sad if you think about it still pretending to be a hobba....

EDIT: ask him to show you his badge on habbo and he won't, and the only reason his name is still on the hobba list is because it hasn't been updated in months.

kobi626
21-11-2005, 03:23 PM
Sox didn't get debadged :s

You
21-11-2005, 03:24 PM
whilst hobbas are not renound for lieing many of the team does enjoy a good joke from time to time. dont believe everything you see and read.

obviously im not trying to say its true or not true just making sure you dont all gets your hopes up if it doesnt happen.
I'm not getting any hopes up over habbo, For i care it could close.

Anflex
21-11-2005, 03:24 PM
Nope he got debadged a while ago for abusing his powers, it's sad if you think about it still pretending to be a hobba....

EDIT: ask him to show you his badge on habbo and he won't, and the only reason his name is still on the hobba list is because it hasn't been updated in months.

Hmm, I heard about that but wasn't sure if its true.

Lord_Gig
21-11-2005, 03:25 PM
It is true ask him to show you his badge on habbo, if he say's no then it's obvious....

Undesirable
21-11-2005, 03:26 PM

This coming from the debadged hobba.. intresting..:rolleyes:

Sox
21-11-2005, 03:27 PM

ive actually just proved to anflex that i am aware of what is happening and believe you and me throughout december you will see me with all the other hobbas partying :)

if you wish to continue talking about my badge being 'removed' or me 'abuse' my powers please go here:

http://www.habbohotel.co.uk/habbo/en/help/contact/

or alternatively you can go to the hobba list located on the FAQ section

http://www.habbohotel.co.uk/habbo/en/help/faq

alternatively you can private message me about it if you believe you know more about my badge than i do

dd056
21-11-2005, 03:30 PM
And how are we to believe you are not just someone who came on this forum and made an account, and started pretending you were a hobba.

Anflex
ive actually just proved to anflex that i am aware of what is happening

He speaks the truth. He does know what is going on, however the proof he showed me does't proove that he is a hobba.

The Stapler
ive actually just proved to anflex that i am aware of what is happening and believe you and me throughout december you will see me with all the other hobbas partying :)

if you wish to continue talking about my badge being 'removed' or me 'abuse' my powers please go here:

http://www.habbohotel.co.uk/habbo/en/help/contact/

alternatively you can private message me about it if you believe you know more about my badge than i do

No it's more simple, you show us your badge on habbo, that's all. But you don't have one so no point. :p

Lord_Gig
21-11-2005, 03:31 PM

Like i said it hasn't been updated in months.

Okay if you're so sure come to HPD on habbohotel.co.uk and show everyone your badge everyone else coem aswell okay.

kobi626
21-11-2005, 03:32 PM
No it's more simple, you show us your badge on habbo, that's all. But you don't have one so no point. :p

The point now isn't his badge. Don't go off topic.
And by the way, Trust me that it's the real Sox.

Undesirable
21-11-2005, 03:33 PM
He speaks the truth. He does know what is going on, however the proof he showed me does't proove that he is a hobba.

What did he show to prove?? I guess it wasn't his badge.. or you would have said he actually was one.. i mean.. he clearly isn't if he isn't able to show is badge :) idiot!

Sox
EDITED

The point now isn't his badge. Don't go off topic.
And by the way, Trust me that it's the real Sox.

you make a good point.. all i can say is next year will be eXciting :)

Anflex
I just asked him to show me his badge in the Welcome lounge and he didn't reply. :s

Lord_Gig
21-11-2005, 03:35 PM
Don't be to long we're waiting and to your comment about the list...

The list hasn't been modified in months. They stopped modifying the list because of all the hobbas getting "owned" by the people who obtained there pass's in hk.

Example : gringle is still on the list but he handed in his badge just after the HK breaches...

Anflex
21-11-2005, 03:37 PM
I just sent a call for help saying "Could a Mod please tell me if "Sox" is a hobba or not?"

I got the alert shown below:

http://tinypic.com/fxuyk0.png

Says it all.

Lord_Gig
21-11-2005, 03:37 PM
all i can say is next year will be eXciting :)

fgs dude stop speaking like you know about the future event's because you know nothing....

Anflex
21-11-2005, 03:39 PM
fgs dude stop speaking like you know about the future event's because you know nothing....

He does know what is going on, he has seen a recent email sent to all UK hobbas, the same one I have seen.

He does know whats going on, but he is not a hobba.

Undesirable
21-11-2005, 03:40 PM
Lmao sox sthu, your not a hobba! :) Imagine being debadged :\ must have messed up big time! :)

Thanx for that anflex :)

Sox
21-11-2005, 03:42 PM
http://tinypic.com/fxuyk0.png

before you start going 'haha owned' please take note of the currently in that sentence

Lmao sox sthu, your not a hobba! Imagine being debadged :\ must have messed up big time!

Thanx for that anflex

actually all hobbas got debadged back when HK was attacked just several of us never got our powers back as of yet however we are still on the database as hobbas just without the badge thus why we are still on the hobba list

alot of you are trying to act like you know how habbo work the hobba system but over the past month practically everything has changed to what we are used to.

Undesirable
21-11-2005, 03:43 PM
Lmao and?? Your not a hobba but you keep pretending you are THATS the point. As i said debadged.. even if hobbas were staying you wouldn't deserve the badge back!

Not the "super hobba" anymore.. maybe you should think about removing them from your signature and avatar :) since you clearly aren't a hobba!

Lord_Gig
21-11-2005, 03:45 PM
yes currently which means they cannot recieve calls. Come on come to HPD and show us your badge

Note: Don't try and use that alert to say that you don't have a badge because i have justed asked a few hobbas on messenger and they still have there badges.

Sox
21-11-2005, 03:49 PM
Lmao and?? Your not a hobba but you keep pretending you are THATS the point. As i said debadged.. even if hobbas were staying you wouldn't deserve the badge back!

Not the "super hobba" anymore.. maybe you should think about removing them from your signature and avatar :) since you clearly aren't a hobba!

-sigh-

read my post properly and you will find out why i still have the signature and avatar

yes currently which means they cannot recieve calls.

no hobbas can mate. also read my post on the page before for more information. all hobbas are able to clarify this :)

Undesirable
21-11-2005, 03:51 PM
Dude your not a hobba.. all the evidence proves this! End of!

Anflex
21-11-2005, 03:51 PM
no hobbas can mate. also read my post on the page before for more information. all hobbas are able to clarify this :)

He's right, all hobba's have been unable to take calls for 2-3 weeks now.

Lord_Gig
21-11-2005, 03:52 PM
[ Gay little image of the EX-hobba ]

Super Hobba on Habbo UK

that's your sig which is incorrect you are not a hobba anymore and you won't be one in future times. The fact is you got debadged before they decided to end the hobba programme

Sox
21-11-2005, 03:53 PM
Dude your not a hobba.. all the evidence proves this! End of!

as i dont want to continue talking about this as your ruining a good thread i will agree with the final part to stop arguements.

that's your sig which is incorrect you are not a hobba anymore and you won't be one in future times. The fact is you got debadged before they decided to end the hobba programme

im tired of this topic now i really am. if you read my post in page three that explains what is happening but if you are too ignorant to bother paying attention then i am done talking about this.

the end of the discussion is that whilst i currently do not have a badge i am still on the database as a registered hobba

Kieeran
21-11-2005, 03:55 PM
I think Kobi should lock it :P

Lord_Gig
21-11-2005, 03:56 PM
He's right, all hobba's have been unable to take calls for 2-3 weeks now.

I didn't say they are able to take calls, read it clearly..

I said they CANNOT take calls

Asherr
21-11-2005, 03:57 PM
Hey Asher,

Sox is no longer apart of the Hobba team, I cannot discuss reasons for his depature. As for the list, it has yet to be updated. Blame GlitterKat! ;)

Cheers
Becs

Lord_Gig
21-11-2005, 03:59 PM
Thankyou for that ash. urm Sox i think you've been owned?

Anflex
21-11-2005, 04:02 PM
I didn't say they are able to take calls, read it clearly..

I said they CANNOT take calls

And was I directing that comment at you?

No... don't assume that everything that is said on a forum is directed at you. Don't flatter yourself.

Lord_Gig
21-11-2005, 04:03 PM
Noone else has posted about calls....

Anflex
21-11-2005, 04:05 PM
Yes I know, they didn't need to. I was just saying that he was right in general. Not directing it anyone.

Sox
21-11-2005, 04:08 PM
I have no idea what you're talking about. I haven't sent anyone any
email about you at all.

Becs

lies get you nowhere. i have forwarded her to this thread address so she can view it herself.

Anflex
21-11-2005, 04:10 PM
lies get you nowhere. i have forwarded her to this thread address so she can view it herself.

Good on ya'.

Asherr
21-11-2005, 04:10 PM
Anyone can make stuff up, idiot.

The fact is you've been misleading people,
you got DEMOTED for power abuse. get over it loser.

Undesirable
21-11-2005, 04:11 PM
"actually all hobbas got debadged back when HK was attacked just several of us never got our powers back as of yet however we are still on the database as hobbas just without the badge thus why we are still on the hobba list"

Funny.. i seen alot of hobbas with the badges :) your the only one who i haven't seen with theirs. Um.. and the point we tried to make was you wouldn't admit you didn't have your badge :) I don't give a flying F... if your still on the system.. your debadged, and you finally admitted it, which i'm happy about now.. so am not saying anymore on this:eusa_danc Unless someone says something even more intresting on it.. :)

Dudeitsme
21-11-2005, 04:12 PM
Asheer 590 and the other dude, You all are childish you need to grow up what if he isnt hobba anymore for are all you know they can bring some new thing up and he gets that then bans you for comeing up to him on habbo talking smack
You 3 are noobs Sox knows way more about the system then yall do yall have never been a hobba

Undesirable
21-11-2005, 04:13 PM

LMAO! Listen to you! Your the one who lied this whole time you effin' idiot! You kept trying to say you were a hobba.. which you WERE but you got debadged you idiot. So anyone's lying it's you!

Asherr
21-11-2005, 04:14 PM
LOL... wow, understatement. Being on Habbo for close to 5 years and all, and being extremely close with the first head hobba, Cindy I tend to know my stuff. Oh, and you still haven't learnt, anyone still using the term 'noob' is a friggin ****. Go home, please.

Anflex
21-11-2005, 04:15 PM
Asheer 590 and the other dude, You all are childish you need to grow up what if he isnt hobba anymore for are all you know they can bring some new thing up and he gets that then bans you for comeing up to him on habbo talking smack
You 3 are noobs Sox knows way more about the system then yall do yall have never been a hobba

I think you need to touch up on your grammar mate ;)

And why call them noobs? You have no idea how long they have been using Habbo...

Undesirable
21-11-2005, 04:16 PM

Um.. the annoying part was the fact he wouldn't admit he didn't have his badge anymore! And he's getting the abuse for lying.. wow he knows the system BIG DEAL! nobody's talking about the effin system.. it's the fact he lied about the badge!

Dudeitsme
Lmao i hate when people lie about being on habbo a sum of years
whens its actually lower then that
even if you did idiot, that was 5 years ago the system has changed in a vast movement, And you are a noob thats a statement you can be on habbo for 1 million years and still be a noob

Barmi
590, ya. He is just too egotistical to admit defeat, and the fact that he is still acting as a Hobba, and acting as if he is superior to all of us, which if he was a true Hobba, he wouldn't do it anyway.

Asherr
21-11-2005, 04:17 PM
Oh, and don't forget to use the call for help is he impersonates being a Hobba on Habbo guys!

Anflex
21-11-2005, 04:18 PM
even if you did idiot, that was 5 years ago the system has changed in a vast movement, And you are a noob thats a statement you can be on habbo for 1 million years and still be a noob

Can you stop trying to inflame the situation please. If you have nothing constructive to say, don't bother posting.

Dudeitsme
21-11-2005, 04:21 PM
You were just arguing with them so how can you be such a hypocrit to come on to me when i speak the facts

Asherr

Maybe do some research kiddo, this is the bit where I kinda 'own' you?

Asher = 6772 Habbo registered

howdy = 19089 Habbo registered

As for you buddy you're what? 6718305

I'm expecting the old chestnut, BUT ITZ NOT MY FIRST HABBO?!1

;]

Lord_Gig
If he admit's that he is not a hobba and stop's acting like he is one, then we'll leave the thread, no problem.

Undesirable

Sthu.. :\ you could be lying about how long you've been on habbo!..You trust who you wanna.. and you ignore those that you don't trust..

Dudeitsme
Maybe do some research kiddo, this is the bit where I kinda 'own' you?

Asher = 6772 Habbo registered

howdy = 19089 Habbo registered

As for you buddy you're what? 6718305

I'm expecting the old chestnut, BUT ITZ NOT MY FIRST HABBO?!1
Lmao where did you get that info from? i joined in 2002 so its kinda wierd that my number would be that high when uk was released in 01

Asherr
21-11-2005, 04:22 PM
http://www.habbohotel.co.uk/habbo/en/credits/phone/phone/

to find out your credits code, aka the number your Habbo was registered.

Anflex
21-11-2005, 04:26 PM
You were just arguing with them so how can you be such a hypocrit to come on to me when i speak the facts

I wasn't argueing with them, we were exchanging opinions. I wasn't insulting them was I, like you.

Undesirable
21-11-2005, 04:26 PM
Lmao yes my habbo is new..who cares :\.. i do have older habbos.. and you can sit there and say am talking bs all you want.. doesn't actually bother me :\

Lord_Gig
21-11-2005, 04:30 PM
lmao, Bad repping me because you know i'm right?

Dudeitsme
21-11-2005, 04:31 PM
I think this is the bit where you get ''owned''
This doesnt seem right the ash
i made a clone account 3 months ago the number is
Arachnophobia

Callie

So thats saying callie been on habbo for like a couple months????

JT-Fan
21-11-2005, 04:32 PM
:S Is this news? And do we have proof those messages are real?

Dudeitsme
21-11-2005, 04:35 PM
... i guess ash got owned, Said i did but looks like you were wronh ash

Asherr
21-11-2005, 04:37 PM
This doesnt seem right the ash
i made a clone account 3 months ago the number is
Arachnophobia

Callie

So thats saying callie been on habbo for like a couple months????

Any code usually with a 0 in it means the account has been registered during 2002. If theres more depending on how many the account can be 2001, or early 2002. Thats how the codes work. If theres no 0's the account is pretty new, I'd say a year max in most cases.

As for Callie, it was registered by Impetuous so it's a new Habbo. Theres still a few thousand between your clone and Callie anyway.

Oh back on topic. Sox got demoted, end off.

Kj2005
21-11-2005, 04:45 PM
the list still has avadakedvra on it and he is habbo X and handed his badge in a few months ago

The Stapler
21-11-2005, 04:48 PM
as i dont want to continue talking about this as your ruining a good thread i will agree with the final part to stop arguements.

im tired of this topic now i really am. if you read my post in page three that explains what is happening but if you are too ignorant to bother paying attention then i am done talking about this.

the end of the discussion is that whilst i currently do not have a badge i am still on the database as a registered hobba

Show me your users Fuse Propperties then I'll believe your a registerd Hobba.

SHIFT+ONE!111!!
21-11-2005, 04:52 PM
Show me your users Fuse Propperties then I'll believe your a registerd Hobba.

he wouldnt know how to do that:rolleyes:

Lord_Gig
21-11-2005, 05:05 PM
... i guess ash got owned, Said i did but looks like you were wronh ash

How did ash get owned, he hasn't been blowed out, he's still right....

Alterate
21-11-2005, 05:06 PM
sox has been banned from habbo..
I couldnt tell you why but if you require proof I could..

Asherr
21-11-2005, 05:13 PM
Haha, it appears so.

21-11-2005, 05:14 PM

http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/6892/rumours18ed.png (http://imageshack.us)

SHIFT+ONE!111!!
21-11-2005, 05:15 PM
sox has been banned from habbo..
I couldnt tell you why but if you require proof I could..

cause i want to... proove it:D

Envieux
21-11-2005, 05:20 PM
before you start going 'haha owned' please take note of the currently in that sentence

actually all hobbas got debadged back when HK was attacked just several of us never got our powers back as of yet however we are still on the database as hobbas just without the badge [B]thus why we are still on the hobba list[B]

alot of you are trying to act like you know how habbo work the hobba system but over the past month practically everything has changed to what we are used to.

No actualy it just hasn't been updated as sweetpinky handed her badge in a while ago, and dont say she just hasnt got her powers and badge back yet, as she is a good friend of mine and she hasn't been taken off the list.

Sox
21-11-2005, 05:28 PM
lol @ my perm ban

dobzy
21-11-2005, 05:44 PM
why were you banned?

Ziploc Bag
21-11-2005, 05:49 PM

Lord_Gig
21-11-2005, 05:59 PM
Lmao you got permed? ahaha

Alterate
21-11-2005, 06:18 PM
why were you banned?

Most likly for impersonating a hobba ;)

Undesirable
21-11-2005, 06:25 PM
Banned? Oh.. not so smart now are you?? :) Reporting this thread to bec's.. and look who has the ban!:o Enjoy ;)

heyadj
21-11-2005, 06:26 PM
This eXciting event will arrive on Habbo Hotel Denmark this Wednesday ;) [NOTE: Not Habbo eXperts ;)]

YellowParasol
21-11-2005, 06:32 PM

I saw Sox in the Welcome Lounge about 2 days ago, He had a Hobba Badge..

Sox
21-11-2005, 06:33 PM
thing is, for 3 weeks i fooled over 300 people into thinking i was Sean/Sox

lol... stupid idiots

I saw Sox in the Welcome Lounge about 2 days ago, He had a Hobba Badge..

LOL! the account has been debadged for weeks!

Lord_Gig
21-11-2005, 06:33 PM
If that's true then why has he just been permed for impersonating a hobba ?

YellowParasol
21-11-2005, 06:35 PM
Ah ok my mistake. :) I thought i saw the Account with a Hobba badge. but sorry anyway

Undesirable
21-11-2005, 06:35 PM

lol... stupid idiots

Um wow.. your cool.. not:s :s :s

Dudeitsme
21-11-2005, 06:38 PM
Un thanks for the bad rep that came out grey so your the idiot.

Quake
21-11-2005, 06:41 PM
Nice info tho :D

The Stapler
21-11-2005, 07:36 PM

lol... stupid idiots

I wish I was like you when I'm older..

Potency
21-11-2005, 07:37 PM
All thats happening is Habbo Xs and more Mods.

Simple.

zak-x
21-11-2005, 07:40 PM
Hmm great news, very interesting.

Laura.
21-11-2005, 09:21 PM
Hmm. I Read All the Thread It Was Amusing Lmao

mynameishelen!
21-11-2005, 09:31 PM
http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/6892/rumours18ed.png (http://imageshack.us)

Lmao that's what i was thinking.
And does anyone actually remember what this thread was about? It's kinda turned into a debate about whether Sox is a hobba or not.

Zampo-III
21-11-2005, 10:22 PM
Anywaaaaayyy.

Sox... Shut up please :) First off... If your not sox youve not fooled over 300 peeps... coz ive never really thought you were
BUT
if you really are sox.. and i dnt think you are... But if you are you got owned, permed and now your trying to turn it round and say your not him so you dont look a fool

yes your not the sharpest knife in the drawer.... i wud say your blunter than a spoon ;)

Anyway ON TOPIC

I think i know what is happening ;)

I can;t reveal it yet as its still being cleared by the habbo staff and the people [And site ;)] Involved.

But i can say this.... The people[ AND SITE ;)Bigger Wink] involved are trying to get it sorted and running by January 06

*+*

Please note that this may NOT be the only thing that is happening.

But i have heard this and had conformation of it though ;)

I cant post proof otherwise it may mess up my chances ... [Saying no more]

But wait till Jan to see what im talking about :)

1van
21-11-2005, 10:23 PM
EDITED

you make a good point.. all i can say is next year will be eXciting :)

http://img463.imageshack.us/img463/7603/fun1jl.png

Sorry, can we just get a clear view on what Habbo Staff (or ex) considers "eXciting"?

mynameishelen!
21-11-2005, 10:24 PM
http://img463.imageshack.us/img463/7603/fun1jl.png

Sorry, can we just get a clear view on what Habbo Staff (or ex) considers "eXciting"?

LMAO
owned ;)

1van
21-11-2005, 10:30 PM
A-thank-you :8

GoldenMerc
21-11-2005, 10:36 PM
is he a super hobbo

mynameishelen!
21-11-2005, 10:44 PM
A-thank-you :8

you're-A-welcome

Durty
22-11-2005, 02:03 AM
is he a super hobbo
He is a Super Jerk

olympic-games
22-11-2005, 04:14 AM
He is a Super Jerk

Jealous ones envy..

Ecko
22-11-2005, 05:04 AM
Jealous ones envy..

Another one :rolleyes:

kobi626
22-11-2005, 05:52 AM
Ok. Everybody get rid of Sox. Your spamming this thread for about 10 pages, and i'm not gonna carry them. If you wanna desscus about Sox talk with him, and not behind his back.

Now back to topic.

le harry
22-11-2005, 06:02 AM
Wow, Interesting :)

1van
22-11-2005, 05:02 PM
My comment wasn't aimed at Sox in particular :P

:AJG
22-11-2005, 05:04 PM
Could be a normal member(as you've blanked it out), who was the Hobba?

Heterodox
22-11-2005, 05:56 PM
lol u didnt think the hotel could be ran by 1 mod after hobbas were removed?
There will be some backup-team i bet.

:paschendale:
22-11-2005, 05:58 PM
So there is NO proof that the message was actually sent by a Hobba?

Sox
29-11-2005, 03:16 AM
hjghjghjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

Sygon
29-11-2005, 03:33 AM
Habbo rnt stupid you know their probaly make bots with good powers and hire loads mro mods

Rare-Bullet
29-11-2005, 03:53 AM
Could have been anyone,anytime,anyplace.
Let`s not all jump to this one.

adza08
29-11-2005, 05:54 AM
i cant say wether or not its true, but i dont think there should be mor organizations around habbo. the hobbas were bad enough (no offence) , cause i got scammed like 10 times and all they replied bak was, USE THE HABBO HELP TOOL, i got so annoyewd that they r so lazy to do their job. I say the post ia a fake tho. because shes posted alot of things and just wants attention, none of it is true tho.
my fansite
www.habbosunshine.tk
go now>>>

heyadj
29-11-2005, 12:50 PM
LOL! Hobbas can't help you because you get scammed - it's your fault not THEIRS!

Ry
29-11-2005, 01:22 PM
lol u didnt think the hotel could be ran by 1 mod after hobbas were removed?
There will be some backup-team i bet.

Lets hope so! :)

Ry
29-11-2005, 01:24 PM
As the facts saying that hobbas going off on the end of 2005, I was browing on habbo, and asked a very good hobba friend of mine what he/she think about it. (I keep his/her name as "Anonimus" to not get him/her on Troubles =D)

But it wasn't enough, so I asked him/her to tell me one more little detail. So he/she said the final and the most important thingie:

Maybe a new System?
Maybe something else?

Rep added, :p

kobi626
02-01-2006, 11:21 AM
Rep added, :p

Thanks. Let's see now what will happen.

-Wolverine
02-01-2006, 11:22 AM
Why'd it get bumped o_O

kobi626
02-01-2006, 11:23 AM
Why'd it get bumped o_O

It wasn't bumped for nothing. It's releated for the current situation.

-Wolverine
02-01-2006, 11:24 AM
Oh okay then. But it got bumped by this guy named Sox or something :S

Witnezz
02-01-2006, 11:26 AM
Intresting Find !!
Also someone said this was a rumour and you post it in here why?
Well if you look this forum is called News & RUMOURS

kobi626
02-01-2006, 11:28 AM
Intresting Find !!
Also someone said this was a rumour and you post it in here why?
Well if you look this forum is called News & RUMOURS

Correct :rolleyes:

:Jamie
02-01-2006, 11:49 AM
Sox why doy ou have Super Hobba on Habbo UK in your sig edit it because you got debadged, also stop talking as if you know everything you got debadged.

LevelingProject
02-01-2006, 03:28 PM
Jamie, Sox hasn't posted for ages..

Ecko
02-01-2006, 06:57 PM
Jamie, Sox hasn't posted for ages..

Also Sox is a scammer :)

Neversoft
02-01-2006, 07:27 PM

Maybe a new System?
Maybe something else?

Intresting News. +Rep (Gotta spread :l I repped you the otherday)

And this is News AND Rumours. So why shouldn't it be posted?

scringe
02-01-2006, 07:29 PM
signature , undername , avatar ? your not a hobba ?

.:TeamAmerica:.
02-01-2006, 07:32 PM
http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/Badges/LLL.gif
Habbo L
Found this while browsing about. Could be another type of thingy to replace Hobbas

.:.:jjm261:.:.
02-01-2006, 07:45 PM
I Think that Means Leader Cos Therwes A Post Saying Habbo Replacing some Hobbas with Leaders For The X's

The Professor
02-01-2006, 08:03 PM
http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/Badges/LLL.gif
Habbo L
Found this while browsing about. Could be another type of thingy to replace Hobbas

HabboL is habboX in spain

Chanced
02-01-2006, 08:43 PM
Funny.. i seen alot of hobbas with the badges :) your the only one who i haven't seen with theirs. Um.. and the point we tried to make was you wouldn't admit you didn't have your badge :)

Why the smiles? you trying to be over friendly or somthing? quite a few Hobbas i know havent had there badges back...

Jack.
02-01-2006, 09:06 PM

Maybe a new System?
Maybe something else?

Hmmm... Interesting stuff.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!