PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] So called famous habbos

Dan2nd
21-11-2005, 03:46 PM
I find it annoying when ppl chase around habbos because they are well known have a kool badge or are a member of habbo staff. Ppl call them famous i totally disagree with this they aint famous they are just popular. if they're so famous would you recornise them walking down the street ? how many ppl no who the heck callie is out side habbo uk if we started a protest in the middle of the town center saying down with callie bring back Jibbi ppl would think we're nuts does anyone agree with me i just think habbos a bit of a popularity thing and ppl who are popular love it until ppl start dislikeing them because they keep wining comps or they get accused of being one of callies fave ppl or they get hacked ? any comments even popular habbos wot u think?

Undesirable
21-11-2005, 03:50 PM
Yeah i think it's sad the people who chase after people with badges, or who are rich etc.. alot don't like the attention but some lap it up.. and it's just pathetic tbh :) it's only habbo..

Becky.
21-11-2005, 03:57 PM
they are famous on habbo, not real life but i agree, it's stupid to just chase people because of badges,jobs, ect.

Anflex
21-11-2005, 03:59 PM
They mean famous on habbo obviosly. Do you think that everything that is said on habbo goes for the real world too? o.O

Dan2nd
21-11-2005, 04:02 PM
They mean famous on habbo obviosly. Do you think that everything that is said on habbo goes for the real world too? o.O

i didn't say tht i'm just saying they aint famous their popular and we wouldn't no who they are in r.l =l and alot of ppl do think about habbo in their evey day lifes and no i aint one of them lol

HarryPotter
21-11-2005, 04:05 PM
I find it annoying when ppl chase around habbos because they are well known have a kool badge or are a member of habbo staff. Ppl call them famous i totally disagree with this they aint famous they are just popular. if they're so famous would you recornise them walking down the street ? how many ppl no who the heck callie is out side habbo uk if we started a protest in the middle of the town center saying down with callie bring back Jibbi ppl would think we're nuts does anyone agree with me i just think habbos a bit of a popularity thing and ppl who are popular love it until ppl start dislikeing them because they keep wining comps or they get accused of being one of callies fave ppl or they get hacked ? any comments even popular habbos wot u think?

Would you be saying that if you were 'popular' Didnt think so, it's called.. envy my friend :)

Dan2nd
21-11-2005, 04:10 PM
Would you be saying that if you were 'popular' Didnt think so, it's called.. envy my friend :)
ok don't come to a conclusion to fast m8 lol i wouldn't want to be popular for many reasons

1) your a target for hackers
2)your a target for scripters
3)ppl moan about you on habbox lol

The Professor
21-11-2005, 07:09 PM
i didn't say tht i'm just saying they aint famous their popular and we wouldn't no who they are in r.l =l and alot of ppl do think about habbo in their evey day lifes and no i aint one of them lol

The point of habbo is you can be a completely different person, not represented by the looks your born with or the natural talents you are born with, but by an avatar of which you can change the look/personality of at any time. Habbo is in no way connected to real life, exept for the fact that buying credits costs you real money. So what a person on habbo is like can be totally different to the person in real life, but no-one neither knows nor cares as long as the little pixelated avatar is a good person.

Oleh
21-11-2005, 07:21 PM
people ask me where did you get your gold hc badge from they crowd round all over me comon dont be shy it happens to all you other goldies aswell dosent it well also i have good recognision so if i see callie down the high street i would say hi you may not know me but im hikerman from habbo shed say hi somet like that id do it to ione,callie,jibbi and alot more like glitterkat _olam_ most famous people hobbas and some staff so its different for some

olympic-games
21-11-2005, 09:51 PM
Dan2nd get a Personality check.
The one you have now Is a hint of jealousy ,combined with a upbeat ego.

mynameishelen!
21-11-2005, 09:53 PM
Yeah i think it's sad the people who chase after people with badges, or who are rich etc.. alot don't like the attention but some lap it up.. and it's just pathetic tbh :) it's only habbo..

Aye aye Fiona
You only made friends with me cos i had a battleball badge and my room was on pop.
Don't deny it
:p

Undesirable
21-11-2005, 09:54 PM
-Doesn't deny it -

olympic-games
21-11-2005, 09:56 PM
Seems Pink. is proud of herself and she should be.
If your good in somethging don't let it slide...In r/l it's hard to shine ,and even though its online ..people get a buzz out of being popular I guess.

Undesirable
21-11-2005, 09:56 PM
Helen is full of herself :)..:eusa_danc

Edit:.. Love you really :)

mynameishelen!
21-11-2005, 09:58 PM
Seems Pink. is proud of herself and she should be.
If your good in somethging don't let it slide...In r/l it's hard to shine ,and even though its online ..people get a buzz out of being popular I guess.

Eh?
I was only trying to spam .. not show off my achievments. A battleball badge isn't an amazing achievement, tis only an online game :p

And fiona, time of the month?

olympic-games
21-11-2005, 09:59 PM
I see!
Can we sort of stay on topic? ;p Just for this dan2nd dude ..he sees People as greedy etc.. and his Judgement ****s.

Undesirable
21-11-2005, 10:00 PM
Eh?
I was only trying to spam .. not show off my achievments. A battleball badge isn't an amazing achievement, tis only an online game :p

And fiona, time of the month?

Spamming.. Helen you naughty person.. i never spam:rolleyes:
And no.. it's not..far from it hon! :).. :D

mynameishelen!
21-11-2005, 10:01 PM
Spamming.. Helen you naughty person.. i never spam:rolleyes:
And no.. it's not..far from it hon! :).. :D

Stop being a huffy moo then :)

olympic-games
22-11-2005, 12:30 AM
Spammer of the year award goes to Pink.
Runner up indesirable

Tyed
22-11-2005, 12:40 AM
Most Habbos Who Are "Famous" Live Habbo But On The Other Hand There Are 1 Or 2 "Famous" People Dont But Most Do

olympic-games
22-11-2005, 04:31 AM
Name a few who Actually live Habbo?
We all logg on when we're bored,or a daily thing

Dan2nd
22-11-2005, 05:00 PM
Dan2nd get a Personality check.
The one you have now Is a hint of jealousy ,combined with a upbeat ego.
how am i jelous all i said was their are no famous habbos just popular ones also i aint jelous cos ive already said i don't wanna be famous for several reason and i didn't start this thread to start arguements so why are ppl trying to start one :s and when did i ever say they were greedy =l

mynameishelen!
22-11-2005, 06:18 PM
Spammer of the year award goes to Pink.
Runner up indesirable

*undes1rable
And don't have a hissy, lil bit of spam doesnt do anyone any harm :)

HUGECOOL
23-11-2005, 04:40 AM
I don't believe Habbo Hotel actually did this on purpose.

We, habbos, have unconditionally created a virtual community which reflects our own environment. Like in the real world, some sort of balance must be created. For every 'famous' or 'popular' Habbo, there is also someone just the same with almost inverted qualities. Because of scammers, there exist Hobbas. For every swear word, there is a 'bobba'...

It is this very balance that has helped build our community- the glue that holds our virtual world together. Without it, Habbo Hotel would cease to exist.

In case you're wondering, yes, this is a load of poo. But it was fun to write. So there. Bleah. Let someone else tell you what's really going on, I'm shooting for a job at the Weekly World News...:eusa_danc

Stitch
23-11-2005, 05:08 PM
I don't believe Habbo Hotel actually did this on purpose.

We, habbos, have unconditionally created a virtual community which reflects our own environment. Like in the real world, some sort of balance must be created. For every 'famous' or 'popular' Habbo, there is also someone just the same with almost inverted qualities. Because of scammers, there exist Hobbas. For every swear word, there is a 'bobba'...

It is this very balance that has helped build our community- the glue that holds our virtual world together. Without it, Habbo Hotel would cease to exist.

In case you're wondering, yes, this is a load of poo. But it was fun to write. So there. Bleah. Let someone else tell you what's really going on, I'm shooting for a job at the Weekly World News...:eusa_danc

lol sounds technical ;)

olympic-games
24-11-2005, 08:48 AM
That dude Copied and Pasted
Or asked dad to write it for him
>.>

HUGECOOL
25-11-2005, 06:09 AM
o.o..
No, sorry you think that, but I didn't. :/

Bioda
03-12-2005, 12:10 AM
The point of habbo is you can be a completely different person, not represented by the looks your born with or the natural talents you are born with, but by an avatar of which you can change the look/personality of at any time. Habbo is in no way connected to real life, exept for the fact that buying credits costs you real money. So what a person on habbo is like can be totally different to the person in real life, but no-one neither knows nor cares as long as the little pixelated avatar is a good person.

I agree with you all the way. Habbo is a place where you can be whoever you want and let you do almost whatever you want and express yourself. I don't really bother paying attention with all that fuss about popularity but thats just me. :]

le harry
03-12-2005, 01:45 AM
Habbo and Famous doesn't mix.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!