PDA

View Full Version : Want to work For a well Known habbo fansite?

yugiohfan1
21-11-2005, 05:34 PM
Would you like to work with me on our site > www.habboproductions.lukesuniverse.com (http://www.habboproductions.lukesuniverse.com) - Then this is what you do

What you do:

View our site First
Contact us at *Removed*
Tell us Your habbo name and what you would like to do such as Report news or report rare values
we contact you back and tell you if u have the jobWhat you dont get or get to do:

You dont get any habbo scripting programs
Access to edit the site {Instead you just email us with what you have found and we decide weather to add it}
Cash or money {BUT YOU DO GET A HABBO FURNI PAY EVERY COUPLE OF WEEKS} the more work the more payDO NOT PM US FOR THE JOB JUST CONTACT US AT [email protected] - 24 to 48 hours for replys

YOU WILL NEED TO REPORT EVERY DAY / 24 HOURS ORS YOU WILL LOSE THE JOB.

do not send us your password - we deliver furni by donation rooms ONLY.

JOBS ARE FREE {OF COURSE}

Edited by -S-G-: Please dont give out personal info! Its easier if you ask them to PM you :)

yugiohfan1
23-11-2005, 07:58 PM
anyone want the job? u have only 10 days FROM now

Edit by -S-G-: Please dont double post!

Jõnathan
23-11-2005, 09:42 PM
Like anyone cares.

Digital
23-11-2005, 09:50 PM
No thanks :)

yugiohfan1
23-11-2005, 10:39 PM
Erm, only reply if u want the job dimwits!

yugiohfan1
23-11-2005, 10:41 PM
-S-G- i do not prefer Being Pm its horrible and i rele dont care about russin aound. I need the email

Email: [email protected]
its a part of my site so its used for my site stuff only.
There no point to blank it out or remove it.

yugiohfan1
24-11-2005, 05:54 PM
9 days to get the job
Hurry ppl we need a news reporter and rares reporter!

Jõnathan
24-11-2005, 07:57 PM
N0 0N3 C4R35!

eggd2
24-11-2005, 07:58 PM
its isnt well known!!!!!

yugiohfan1
24-11-2005, 08:30 PM
coffs* i said only reply if u need the Job dudes stop be annoyin

What did i do to hurt you, u didnt even addres to me you dear servent yeh i tryed to be nice.... but the feelings like ice i wana exsplain the feeling for all of u!

I want to be all ur mates :P my site is bad 2 u probs but websites aint it all its freindship and trust i know everyone has a dream. To be rich to be famos to be big and Heramos what im saying dont make sense But dudes what are we doing fighting over Zilling cmon Half a shilling will buy u a dimmin why cant All of u just be my freinds and we can all get ALONG... Sing that lol :} Very sorrow aint i i think u get the message i wana be all ur freinds. :[

Jõnathan
25-11-2005, 04:53 PM

What did i do to hurt you, u didnt even addres to me you dear servent yeh i tryed to be nice.... but the feelings like ice i wana exsplain the feeling for all of u!

I want to be all ur mates :P my site is bad 2 u probs but websites aint it all its freindship and trust i know everyone has a dream. To be rich to be famos to be big and Heramos what im saying dont make sense But dudes what are we doing fighting over Zilling cmon Half a shilling will buy u a dimmin why cant All of u just be my freinds and we can all get ALONG... Sing that lol :} Very sorrow aint i i think u get the message i wana be all ur freinds. :[

You're weird. Go to a psychiatrist.

yugiohfan1
25-11-2005, 07:13 PM
Go get bent or bumed *** wipe

quagmire
25-11-2005, 07:41 PM
Dude, I've NEVER heard of that site. You're just trying to make us join thinking that it is well known.

NOBODY CARES

Jõnathan
25-11-2005, 08:43 PM
What kind of domain is lukesuniverse.com?
A gay one.
Oh no wait, I can guess- It's your own domain.
Get a new domain name Späzmat v74

Dash
25-11-2005, 11:54 PM
Ugh that color scheme.......Just ...ugh!

yugiohfan1
26-11-2005, 12:45 AM
so fackin hell what ya exspect me to do show some respect you guys havnt said anything right. Truley you should be nice 2 me
http://habboproductions.lukesuniverse.com/Habbo%20prod%20{Movie%201%20mr.swf < New movie

Doby.
26-11-2005, 12:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yugiohfan1

I want to be all ur mates :p my site is bad 2 u probs but websites aint it all its freindship and trust i know everyone has a dream. To be rich to be famos to be big and Heramos what im saying dont make sense But dudes what are we doing fighting over Zilling cmon Half a shilling will buy u a dimmin why cant All of u just be my freinds and we can all get ALONG... Sing that lol :} Very sorrow aint i i think u get the message i wana be all ur freinds. :[

1) Dont Tell People What To Post
2) The Site is Absaloute rubbish
3) Condstructive criticism - Learn basic html and Scrap that site and start again
4) Whoever was complaining about the domain dont judge a book by its cover so never judge a site by its name

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!