PDA

View Full Version : [CA] MOD-Trinity Swearing! (With screenie)

mike475
21-11-2005, 07:41 PM
I work on www.canadian.co.nr (http://www.canadian.co.nr) , A Canadian Habbo Hotel Fansite and the owner who was called Tucked but changed his name to JewGold got banned because of his 'Inapropreat Habbo Name'.

But the MOD swearing. This should be reported to Sulake and get the MOD fired. Anyone want to help?

http://www.freewebs.com/myswaps/mod-trinity%20CA%20swearing-large.png

And incase you ask, no this is not an alt. I dont even know how to do them lol.

heyadj
21-11-2005, 07:45 PM
Get over it - everyone swears.. MODs are not perfect, you know?

Baving
21-11-2005, 08:17 PM
Everyone swears it is a fact of lfe :) I don't think there is anyone that has not sworn.

mynameishelen!
21-11-2005, 08:19 PM
Everyone swears it is a fact of lfe :) I don't think there is anyone that has not sworn.

Lol one of my friends never has ... she went nuts at herself for saying poo once :p

Edited by Silent-Wishes (Forum Moderator): Please do not post off-topic comments.

Lysine
21-11-2005, 08:36 PM
Every1 swears.

mike475
21-11-2005, 08:48 PM

but for a MOD...

0verRide
21-11-2005, 08:49 PM
but for a MOD...

they are still human you know :l

Eliminator
21-11-2005, 08:54 PM
Oooo.. This Isnt News MOD's Swear Like Everyone Else Just Because There The Ones Who Keep Us Safe On Habbo Doesnt Mean They Dont Swear.

Undesirable
21-11-2005, 08:57 PM
I work on www.canadian.co.nr (http://www.canadian.co.nr) , A Canadian Habbo Hotel Fansite and the owner who was called Tucked but changed his name to JewGold got banned because of his 'Inapropreat Habbo Name'.

But the MOD swearing. This should be reported to Sulake and get the MOD fired. Anyone want to help?

Och so what.. swore.. not the end of the world! :\ and i never swear..:eusa_pray ahahaha :) Helen.. you swear too much :rolleyes:

mynameishelen!
21-11-2005, 08:59 PM
Och so what.. swore.. not the end of the world! :\ and i never swear..:eusa_pray ahahaha :) Helen.. you swear too much :rolleyes:

Lmao do not
I never swear :)

Undesirable
21-11-2005, 09:01 PM
God.. now you've started with the lying:rolleyes: :eusa_danc :s
Anyway.. everyone swears.. nobody gives a toss :)

Hobbit
21-11-2005, 09:08 PM
OGMZMZMZ CALL THE POLICE!!!

Does it matter?

mynameishelen!
21-11-2005, 09:08 PM
God.. now you've started with the lying:rolleyes: :eusa_danc :s
Anyway.. everyone swears.. nobody gives a toss :)

Bully :(

Edited by Silent-Wishes (Forum Moderator): Please do not post off topic comments.

Undesirable
21-11-2005, 09:09 PM
Bully :(

Lmao.. just kidding LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xXx:eusa_danc

Edited by Silent-Wishes (Forum Moderator): Please do not post off topic comments.

mynameishelen!
21-11-2005, 09:11 PM
Lmao.. just kidding LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xXx:eusa_danc

I know :)
We really should stop all this spamming btw

Undesirable
21-11-2005, 09:17 PM
Aye probabllyyyyyyyyyy...
Whoops am off again.. xD Just kidding.. no more spamming:eusa_danc

Col
21-11-2005, 09:19 PM
What's that I hear.. Your site swearing? *cough* I hear lots of swear words coming from the music :/

JT-Fan
21-11-2005, 09:26 PM
Mods are human after all..and every human swears once in their life at least.

mike475
21-11-2005, 09:33 PM
However....

MOD-Trinity banned him for the name JewGold . He is Jew but im not sure what trinity is...

dobzy
21-11-2005, 10:00 PM
I'd swear too if some Habbo was harassing me about bans all day. Don't you guys get it? The only way you can deal with a ban is through HHT or Contact Us.

Habbo don't know the religion of all it's users, therefore treat each the same. Somewhere along the line the Moderator that banned you must have found your name offensive.
If it isnt you'll be unbanned.

Ah well. She only said the F word!

Rebuild
21-11-2005, 11:15 PM
Lmao, must be sacked for swearing. xD

Durty
22-11-2005, 02:16 AM

Everyone Swears !
żDon't you?

le harry
22-11-2005, 06:57 AM
Look's like an alt?

Ecko
22-11-2005, 07:01 AM
Who care's? How the effing hell is this news?

' I walked into Callie's room ' I wouldn't post it.

Catchetat
22-11-2005, 08:20 AM
lol i dont swear cuz im a christian xD

and btw the screenie you took, i dont see it for some reason :l

mike475
22-11-2005, 01:50 PM
lol i dont swear cuz im a christian xD

and btw the screenie you took, i dont see it for some reason :l

how do you no I took the screenie if you can not see it?

But MOD-Trinity needs to be banned for 2 hours though dont she.

4LiveKru
22-11-2005, 01:53 PM
I only know MOD-Bewt, MOD-Trinity and MOD-LakeTrout. Don't try gettin Trin in any trouble or the 4LK will be comin' for you.......

BlackGarden
22-11-2005, 02:29 PM
how do you no I took the screenie if you can not see it?

But MOD-Trinity needs to be banned for 2 hours though dont she.
Somebody's defensive about that screenshot! Just from what you said there I'd say it's definitely a fake.

Obviously you don't understand this so I'm going to spell it out to you: being a MOD is a job. MODs work in shifts. They only use their account when they are on their shifts. They are not allowed to use their MOD account outside their shifts. Now tell me, what is the point of "punishing" a MOD by giving them a 2 hour ban? Either they are on one of their shifts, in which case Habbo needs them to be doing their job, or they are not on their shift then they are not using their MOD account anyway. By the way, the call for help you are sending in that completely unaltered screenie is actually abusing the Call For Help.

mike475
22-11-2005, 02:55 PM
Somebody's defensive about that screenshot! Just from what you said there I'd say it's definitely a fake.

Obviously you don't understand this so I'm going to spell it out to you: being a MOD is a job. MODs work in shifts. They only use their account when they are on their shifts. They are not allowed to use their MOD account outside their shifts. Now tell me, what is the point of "punishing" a MOD by giving them a 2 hour ban? Either they are on one of their shifts, in which case Habbo needs them to be doing their job, or they are not on their shift then they are not using their MOD account anyway. By the way, the call for help you are sending in that completely unaltered screenie is actually abusing the Call For Help.

OK... Well she needs some money taken form her pay or a warning about her job or something...

heyadj
22-11-2005, 02:59 PM
Omg, grow up dude!

MsTanya
22-11-2005, 03:30 PM
If I get a 2hr ban for saying noob, I dont think MODs should swear :rolleyes:

Rebuild
22-11-2005, 04:45 PM
OK... Well she needs some money taken form her pay or a warning about her job or something...

LMAO!!! Take away her wages from swearing on an online chat game. xD So proffesional. :rolleyes:

SHIFT+ONE!111!!
22-11-2005, 05:11 PM
Get over it - everyone swears.. MODs are not perfect, you know?

true everyone swears, but if it was a normal habbo who swore, we would be banned. Mods are not perfect BUT they are the ones that habbo's are ment to look up to:rolleyes:

Rebuild
22-11-2005, 05:17 PM
true everyone swears, but if it was a normal habbo who swore, we would be banned. Mods are not perfect BUT they are the ones that habbo's are ment to look up to:rolleyes:

I swore and only got a warning the other day. ^_^

The fact is, Habbo are stupid for having a filter in the first place.

Nisus
22-11-2005, 05:24 PM
Get over it - everyone swears.. MODs are not perfect, you know? mods have to set a Example tho.

Frank459
22-11-2005, 05:29 PM
she was maybe saying
:room_shutup or somthing?
ive seen Callie say :room_shutup and it came up as bobba?
Omg i just noticed shes gonna sack herself "."

Michael.
22-11-2005, 05:56 PM
Real or not, if she did say that she should be sacked immediately for unprofessional conduct.

If you start to look at it, you can see why she should be sacked. She's violated one of the rules which she must ban people for every day, avoiding the filter. Secondly, these moderators are over 18 and are respected members of the community. How the hell can you be respected if you swear.

Say your teacher gave you a detention and you kept pestering them about why you got one, they turn around and shout "effin' leave me alone!".
Would you then say everybody swears? No, because its amazingly unprofessional. You're setting an example for children.

So before you all start to discredit Mike saying "Mods aren't perfect", think about what you would do if your teachers said that.

mike475
22-11-2005, 06:07 PM
she was maybe saying
:room_shutup or somthing?
ive seen Callie say :room_shutup and it came up as bobba?
Omg i just noticed shes gonna sack herself "."

look at the screenie i put stupid!!!

mike475
22-11-2005, 06:09 PM
So before you all start to discredit Mike saying "Mods aren't perfect", think about what you would do if your teachers said that.

I've got detentions all this week with this IT woman and yesterday she said 'Michael, we need to get all this sh!t out of the mices' Then at the end she said 'Thats most of the sh!t gone'

Rebuild
22-11-2005, 06:12 PM
Real or not, if she did say that she should be sacked immediately for unprofessional conduct.

If you start to look at it, you can see why she should be sacked. She's violated one of the rules which she must ban people for every day, avoiding the filter. Secondly, these moderators are over 18 and are respected members of the community. How the hell can you be respected if you swear.

Say your teacher gave you a detention and you kept pestering them about why you got one, they turn around and shout "effin' leave me alone!".
Would you then say everybody swears? No, because its amazingly unprofessional. You're setting an example for children.

I'm pretty sure MODs and even Habbo staff have done a lot worse things than swear, on or off Habbo Hotel. Habbo also like MODs, if you sacked someone for swearing I don't think others would enjoy being MODs knowing they have to be amazingly perfect in every way.

Frank459
22-11-2005, 06:18 PM
also mike i dont see the reason why u should TRY and bad rep me :l
it turned grey anywhoooo

and as the post above said
hes correct

Michael.
22-11-2005, 06:35 PM
The dot's show she purposely swore, maybe I was extreme about her having to grab her P45 s, they should be formally warned.

Mod's have to be prefect most of the time, but when they purposely break the rules, then it's a different matter.

-Dannie
25-11-2005, 10:36 AM
they are still human you know :l

:o Really? :rolleyes:

pechie100
25-11-2005, 10:40 AM
[QUOTE=Baving]Everyone swears it is a fact of lfe :) I don't think there is anyone that has not sworn.[QUOTE]
Exactly
no one is perfect

.x!babyxdoll!x.
25-11-2005, 11:55 AM
Who cares if a MOD swears everyone swears god i bet you have swore on habbo before and no one makes a big deal, even though this is a MOD they are still people and are alowed to do everything we do Whoopdey do if they swore!

@Alex
25-11-2005, 09:52 PM
Habbo pay monkeys to become mods, I guess they copy what they see on on habbo ;P

On a more proper note
MOD's should NOT sware, But I mean everone does it. Its just life.
They should think about what they say (God I sound like my teacher)

mcmurtrie
25-11-2005, 11:05 PM
I can't see the picture neither
Ash x

:Kangaroo
26-11-2005, 05:20 AM
I think the problem is that the MOD bans Habbos for swearing but they can do it. He should be banned.

mike475
26-11-2005, 08:49 PM
Fire MOD-Trinity!!!

Dark--Mark
26-11-2005, 08:58 PM
Lol one of my friends never has ... she went nuts at herself for saying poo once :p

Edited by Silent-Wishes (Forum Moderator): Please do not post off-topic comments.

Off topic? shes saying her friend has never sworn, seems on topi to me (previous message said every1 had swore)

FYI - if u deleted something else which was off topic i apologise

:-Mystical.Dave-
27-11-2005, 12:33 AM
I don't think Mods should swear as they ban others for swearing, and they go and do it themselves, that's wrong.

mike475
27-11-2005, 09:59 PM
I don't think Mods should swear as they ban others for swearing, and they go and do it themselves, that's wrong.

sums my mind about this up in a few words.

27-11-2005, 11:21 PM
sums my mind about this up in a few words.
Good to know :)

NOTTSPANTHER
28-11-2005, 12:03 AM
every 1 swears :) plus the only person who can help is the people in the room the picture means nufin could b a alt ;)

le harry
28-11-2005, 06:56 AM
It's an alt.. a few of my own reasons... Mod's wouldn't swear on a shift, and he has put the call for help thingy over the MOD, you'd show the MOD to prove it.. it's easy to put a little speech bubble in a Screeny.

Moose
28-11-2005, 07:01 AM
I can't see it! :~(

29-11-2005, 10:35 PM
It's an alt.. a few of my own reasons... Mod's wouldn't swear on a shift, and he has put the call for help thingy over the MOD, you'd show the MOD to prove it.. it's easy to put a little speech bubble in a Screeny.
If the screenie is truely real, than it is not acceptable. If screenie is fake, tisk tisk tisk!

Anflex
30-11-2005, 08:38 AM
Firstly, I can't see the screenie, it's not showing...

and secondly, I have to disagree with a few of you guys.

You say "Get over it" "Mods are only human" "Everybody swears"...

Well if normal habbos get banned for swearing/avoiding the filter.. Mod's certainly shouldn't do it. The word hypocrite springs to mind. They are roll models, and shouldn't do what they are there to prevent.

However, I doubt they'd get "fired" as someone said. A warning at the very most I reckon lol.

mike475
04-12-2005, 02:21 PM
MOD's shouldnt swear. Habbos copy what they see from MODS because Habbo Hotel says do what MODS do or something....

mike475
04-12-2005, 02:22 PM

what i was going to say lol

Bear-Max
04-12-2005, 10:11 PM
Holy moly.

Unprofessional, but who cares?

A4AOwen
04-12-2005, 10:25 PM
Thats probably an Alteration :)

Joeymac
04-12-2005, 10:45 PM
Only god knows.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!