PDA

View Full Version : Your browser doesnt support Iframes, or they are not switched on?

JoeComins
21-11-2005, 08:41 PM
On Internet Explorer, on websites, I cannot view iframes which work perfectly on FireFox. I think I have IE 6, and its worked untill today. I need someone to help me with this, as Iframes is a pretty crucial thing. I think it might be something to do with the settings, and Im pretty sure it worked until I downloaded Macromedia Dreamweaver MX 6.1 [ as I havnt got XP ]

Someone help

Thanks

~Joe

Dan Williamson
21-11-2005, 10:08 PM
It should work really, all i can suggest is maybe Uni-installing Dreamweaver and seeing if that helps "/

- Dan

craigg.
21-11-2005, 10:12 PM
Yeah, I dont see why It shouldnt work. Most browsers are preset to that anyway, Unless its the websites your going on? :s

Dan Williamson
21-11-2005, 10:14 PM
Also you could clear your Temp internet files and see if that does anything "/

- Dan

craigg.
21-11-2005, 10:25 PM
If that doesnt work, Clear your Cache too.

Dan Williamson
21-11-2005, 10:34 PM
Why not your Cookies too just for randomicity :)

- Dan

craigg.
21-11-2005, 10:40 PM
Rofl, Joe, It may just be your IE playing up.

FireFox all the way.

Dan Williamson
21-11-2005, 10:42 PM
FireFox all the way.

:eusa_danc

fdb
22-11-2005, 12:54 AM
Simplest solution is to carry on using Firefox and forget all about IE, however, compatibility is important in webdesign so you might want to check your site is coded properly to conform with IE's "standards".
Run your site or page through the W3 validator and see what it says. :)
http://validator.w3.org/

Sygon
22-11-2005, 06:12 AM
:O firefox shall rule the world, who ever not uses it will have a firey painful death, lol , Joe try as the guys said delte ur temp intenret files cookies etc. and dreamweaver is rubbish anyway stick to notepad its easier
and if you dont know some codes then upon dreamweaver up

moving back onto the subject, what kind of thing doesnt work? like do they show or what i dont quite understand

Dan Williamson
22-11-2005, 07:06 PM
:O firefox shall rule the world, who ever not uses it will have a firey painful death, lol , Joe try as the guys said delte ur temp intenret files cookies etc. and dreamweaver is rubbish anyway stick to notepad its easier
and if you dont know some codes then upon dreamweaver up

moving back onto the subject, what kind of thing doesnt work? like do they show or what i dont quite understand

Dreamweaver schmuks :)

- Dan

JoeComins
22-11-2005, 07:36 PM
Fair enough, but on the code bit, its good for spotting mistkes with php - Sometimes

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!