PDA

View Full Version : Bad skin?

Metric.
21-11-2005, 10:44 PM
Do you have bad skin, blackheads? Pimples? Acne? Its horriable stuff, I have it and its very hard to get rid of.

I have found a wonderful product, its called Pro-Activ. It is a tad expensive ($45 every 2 months) but its WELL WORTH THE MONEY! You may have seen it advertised on tv. Anyway, the website is www.proactiv.com check it out!!

Pulchritudinous
27-02-2006, 06:47 AM
It hasn't made any difference for me.
They should add a moisturiser to their range, because the spot killing lotion dries out my skin.

Rawr
02-03-2006, 08:41 PM
If you have a bad problem with acne i reccomend you go and see your GP as they can offer you some really good drugs (forgotton the name) and you take them for 3-6 months and it clears your acne 100% (well it did for my mate) You have to go in for blood tests though and they do have a lot of side effects but he said they were well worth it. :)

jstar953
11-03-2006, 11:13 PM
wasn' pro-activ the stuff that Jessica Simpson used when she had acne and now shes like the spokesperson for them?

iluvben
12-03-2006, 01:23 PM
They do have an oil free moistuiser

Oil Free Moisture

It is important to keep all skin types hydrated for a healthy appearance. The right moisturizer can actually improve the look and texture of your skin! Our light, luxurious lotion is specially formulated for acne-prone skin, so it won't clog your pores - and it contains SPF 15 to help protect you from the sun's harmful rays. A great addition to the 3-Step System.

tm
12-03-2006, 01:29 PM
The best way to keep your skin moisturised is by drinking 2 litres (8 glasses) of water per day. - if you have red ache that doesnt dry, applying toothpaste (yes, you read correctly) for two hours, then rinsing your face dries out the spot while still keeping surrounding skin moisturised.

Do not under-estimate the difference drinking plenty of water can make to your skin. It is likely that you will experience significant improvement after drinking 2 litres of water per day for just 1 week.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!