PDA

View Full Version : Resident Evil 4

tyson2k7
22-11-2005, 07:46 PM
how many ppl have completed resident evil 4 for the ps2? well my bro has! and let me tell ya its really hard he told me
hes a computer game expert and he completed it in 16 hours! any shorter times ppl? also how many times ya completed it? u got the new costumes? u got everything from ure 1st game? u got loadsa money? u done seperate ways? u done assignment ada? u dun the mercenaries? u beat el gigante str8 away? beat salazar quik? did krauser cut u in half or did u kill him? did u kill saddler with the rocket launcer (normal) or the rocket launcher (special)? btw the new costumes are the R.P.D uniform nd a detective type uniform!

tyson2k7
23-12-2005, 09:14 AM
ne replies?

Mario
23-12-2005, 11:13 AM
how many ppl have completed resident evil 4 for the ps2? well my bro has! and let me tell ya its really hard he told me
hes a computer game expert and he completed it in 16 hours! any shorter times ppl? also how many times ya completed it? u got the new costumes? u got everything from ure 1st game? u got loadsa money? u done seperate ways? u done assignment ada? u dun the mercenaries? u beat el gigante str8 away? beat salazar quik? did krauser cut u in half or did u kill him? did u kill saddler with the rocket launcer (normal) or the rocket launcher (special)? btw the new costumes are the R.P.D uniform nd a detective type uniform!

well i havnt but my sisters b/f has and i like it when u fight that huge thing and that dog you saved (if ya did) comes in and helps ya
and when u fight the one where his eyes are stitched up and you have to shoot the bells
and another new costume is a p.i.m.p costume
u get that later on tho

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!