PDA

View Full Version : SOME of the HabboX not doing their jobs.

ross
22-11-2005, 08:06 PM
I know thee's lag today and all but when I've been going to the welcome lounge, I've not seen most of them help.

About 5 help people. The rest are like 'yes, it's a habboX badge, I'm a habboX' and that's it.

The people who are doing their job right are; MissAlice, Mystique, TotallyMental, Anita and like two other dudes. (That's all I've seen, don't cuss me for not naming others, most of them are)

Needless to say Kardan is most of the time there, but still isn't doing her job.

She's often in a mood, as she said earlier but why did she apply didn't Habbo need these kind of people:

They need 'helping, happy' Habbo's and Karden sadly, is the total opposite.
Hand in your bagde to someone who could actually do a good job, Kardan.

You need someone who will listen and actually give advice not stand there saying 'Yes I'm a habboX' (not saying Kardan does it all the time, but she has done)

And before you say 'I smell jealousy.' I am not jealous, I don't think it's right if they're standing around flashing their badges, when there's someone in the 8,000+ who didn't get selected who could actually do a GOOD job.

That's my rant for tonight, it's news - better than 'Habbo is down'

Most of the habboX are doing a great job, but half are not.

Also, this isn't just aimed at Kardan - it just so happens I've seen her lately.

Bye <3 :)
[hey Mark and Karl ;)]

JordanJ
22-11-2005, 08:07 PM
All the other Habbo X's iv seeen sitting in Help Centre rooms Acting Cool and popular with their new badge... Yea that was in the Job Description.

Kardan
22-11-2005, 08:08 PM
I know thee's lag today and all but when I've been going to the welcome lounge, I've not seen most of them help.

About 5 help people. The rest are like 'yes, it's a habboX badge, I'm a habboX' and that's it.

The people who are doing their job right are; MissAlice, Mystique, TotallyMental, Anita and like two other dudes. (That's all I've seen, don't cuss me for not naming others, most of them are)

Needless to say Kardan is most of the time there, but still isn't doing her job.

She's often in a mood, as she said earlier but why did she apply didn't Habbo need these kind of people:

You need someone who will listen and actually give advice not stand there saying 'Yes I'm a habboX' (not saying Kardan does it all the time, but she has done)

And before you say 'I smell jealousy.' I am not jealous, I don't think it's right if they're standing around flashing their badges, when there's someone in the 8,000+ who didn't get selected who could actually do a GOOD job.

Also, this isn't just aimed at Kardan - it just so happens I've seen her lately.

[hey Mark and Karl ;)]

I'm a he...

And it's just today... I'm in a bad mood. And I DO help people... and I haven't saw you at all on habbo...

And I say

Yes I'm a habbo X as people ask me that...

Let me calm down and I'll continue

The Stapler
22-11-2005, 08:08 PM
What the hell do you expect? The HabboX's only applied for the badge, theres not one real true helper in the list.

Mr.Sam
22-11-2005, 08:09 PM
i totally agree with you +rep

the people not doing there jobs will not pass this stage :D (no names mentioned)

Rareoid
Kardan apart from correcting your gender, i'm interested to know - what are your thoughts on this rant?

JordanJ
What the hell do you expect? The HabboX's only applied for the badge, theres not one real true helper in the list.

I 100% ageee with you, i was checking sum of the Habbo X's credit codes to see how long they been on.. Very Depressing, they should pick people who have been on habbo for more than 3 years, not .. what ever you call them.

dannyboymed
22-11-2005, 08:10 PM
Very interesting... I would have loved to become a HabboX. Not news, but worthy of the News Page :p

Stab
I'm a he...

And it's just today... I'm in a bad mood. And I DO help people... and I haven't saw you at all on habbo...

And I say

Yes I'm a habbo X as people ask me that...

Let me calm down and I'll continue
Do you think it wise to change your avatar :P

-<Josh>-
Hmm, well it seems like maybe they are just getting on their feet. Give them a chance i'm sure we'll see great things. :)

Kardan
Well fine; If you think I'm not doing a good job you can mention it to Becs or RedTiz...

-Mana-
I spend most of my time in the lounge, and in my opinion, all HabboX's do their job, including Kardan. You may imagine HabboX;s to be people who walk around asking people if they need help, but they do not, they are much more proffesional than that. But this is a good thread for discussion which will help us kill some time while the Hotel is down, so

+Rep (im new and i dont know how i actually give you it)

But anyway, thanks,

-Mana-

JT-Fan
22-11-2005, 08:11 PM
Most of them use the badge to "flash" and get into full rooms. Totally agree Klock. They need to realise, with the badge comes responsibility.And not be moody all the time.

Dupion
22-11-2005, 08:11 PM

Damn them words are good :rolleyes: Some do help though.

Undesirable
22-11-2005, 08:12 PM

[hey Mark and Karl ;)]

Yup for most it's all about the badge.. and if what your saying is right.. he should loose his badge. :) Because i bet if you asked half the hobbas to stand in there and help without a badge most woud say no.. but you include the badge and it's like ok i'll do it.. utter nonsense..

Kardan
Most of them use the badge to "flash" and get into full rooms. Totally agree Klock. They need to realise, with the badge comes responsibility.And not be moody all the time.
I was going to same something but I better not.

Biseinen
Most the Habbo X's are into it because they have the badge... Alot of them are very un-intelligent.

It's a shame really.

JordanJ
22-11-2005, 08:13 PM
Most the Habbo X's are into it because they have the badge... Alot of them are very un-intelligent.

It's a shame really.

Most of them walk around saying "Duh Whats That" To the halloween badge, ROFL

Barmi
Ross darling, you know I agree with you... but yet again some more wise words from Josh! OooOoOoOOOooo... I'm so bored, because it is so dark, cold, TVs are taken up... supposed to be doing some sort of image but I'm so tired. Argh!

Alkaz
Even tho i havent seen you i belive you have been doing your job

Racking-Rupert
22-11-2005, 08:14 PM
HabboX are not doing there job to be honest with you i don't think i could cope being 1

Kardan
Can't I be in a bad mood for once...

I've had a bad day I come on here to get away from it all... And I can't...

I'm stressed at the moment; And Habbo has been closed half of the day so how can you judge me on what I have done.

I do help people; Habbo X's cant get in full guest rooms only public rooms.

I applied because I wanted to help.

There.

Heterodox
I wonder why safe passed to get a habboX bagde [surely not because of his habbo name]

Mr.Sam
I spend most of my time in the lounge, and in my opinion, all HabboX's do their job, including Kardan. You may imagine HabboX;s to be people who walk around asking people if they need help, but they do not, they are much more proffesional than that. But this is a good thread for discussion which will help us kill some time while the Hotel is down, so

+Rep (im new and i dont know how i actually give you it)

But anyway, thanks,

-Mana-

you press this button http://www.habboxforum.com/images/buttons/reputation.gif on the top right of that persons post :D

Biseinen
22-11-2005, 08:16 PM
In my opinion, we're going to be feckin' stuffed when Hobba's go if we have people like, Kardan to help us all out...

[Sighs]

I'm jumping.

Mr.Sam
22-11-2005, 08:17 PM
In my opinion, we're going to be feckin' stuffed when Hobba's go if we have people like, Kardan to help us all out...

[Sighs]

I'm jumping.
i agree when the hobbas are no more the habbo X's will fall to pieces and ruin habbo.

ross
22-11-2005, 08:18 PM
Can't I be in a bad mood for once...

I've had a bad day I come on here to get away from it all... And I can't...

I'm stressed at the moment; And Habbo has been closed half of the day so how can you judge me on what I have done.

I do help people; Habbo X's cant get in full guest rooms only public rooms.

I applied because I wanted to help.

There.
If you're in a mood. The computer isn't the best soloution. Also I did say I've seen you the past few days, because I said there's lag today.

If you applied to help, stick with your goal not completely ignore it.

Col
I have nothing against HabboX's it's a great idea - It just needs the correct candidates for the position - I believe that some have not been helping as much as they could/should be.

-Mana-
Thanks foxmouth :)

Guys, cant you just leave the HabboX's alone? There under enough stress already in my opinion.

Thanks,

-Mana-

Undesirable

[Sighs]

I'm jumping.

Yup :).. habbo's just gonna go down the hill...

JT-Fan
22-11-2005, 08:19 PM
The majority of habbo-x's did apply for the badge, and that is a sad thing. The whole idea of having a badge of any sort [except the hc one] is to show you have done something. To show you have done something for habbo. For example won a competetion. The habboX badge is supposed to be used to show people who HAVE and are continuing to help habbo's. Yet the badge is used as show, people put it on to get attention and glory. Perhaps they should realise the badge is a responsibility and they must CONDUCT themselves in a way accordingly. If you have a responsibility then carry it out. They won't be de-badged and they should get their act together. The badge is for life you know, not just for christmas. Soon the glory will go, and you will be stuck. If you didnt want to help habbos then don't help them, but at least hand in the badge? Think before you apply, but I guess most of them didn't.
I see 5-8 HabboX's all the time in the welcome lounge, the others are just names on a list.

Kardan
If you're in a mood. The computer isn't the best soloution. Also I did say I've seen you the past few days, because I said there's lag today.

If you applied to help, stick with your goal not completely ignore it.

It's the only place away from my family...

Zentrixa
I still love those guys especially the ones who took all my pestering about omg..... Are you Dj so-and-so, and are you the famous....
So all my thanks go out to these hard-working people
So stop your complaining and cut them some slack these are always busy but yet still spend there free/spare time looking after us habbos :D

Ok my RANT is over now :)

JordanJ
I really dont think Kardan has done anything wrong, Theirs nothing wrong with having a discussion but putting peoples names in it, isnt fair..

ross
I have nothing against HabboX's it's a great idea - It just needs the correct candidates for the position - I believe that some have not been helping as much as they could/should be.
That's exactly what I'm trying to say. Ty Colin <33.

But maybe I added a bit more detail.

The Stapler

[Sighs]

I'm jumping.

haha

Kardan
22-11-2005, 08:20 PM
I really dont think Kardan has done anything wrong, Theirs nothing wrong with having a discussion but putting peoples names in it, isnt fair..

All I said was I was in a mood...

JT-Fan
22-11-2005, 08:20 PM
Any comments on my post?

mightysimba
22-11-2005, 08:21 PM
Meh.. there have been countless times i have seen habboXs have been helping out

Wait a minute.. i have been in the lounge a few times.. and have seen MissAlice and Mystique! and a few other people that Klock mentioned helping out.. Im guessing loads of the HabboX's wanted attention from noobs like

OMG 111SHIFT!11 A HOBBA LYK OMGZ!

and stuff like that.. i dont really think its a deal to rag on people..

But oh Well.

+ Rep to Klock and a few other people cause they are cool XD

SHlP
22-11-2005, 08:21 PM

[hey Mark and Karl ;)]

Which Karl :o -Gets Hard-

JT-Fan
22-11-2005, 08:22 PM
The majority of habbo-x's did apply for the badge, and that is a sad thing. The whole idea of having a badge of any sort [except the hc one] is to show you have done something. To show you have done something for habbo. For example won a competetion. The habboX badge is supposed to be used to show people who HAVE and are continuing to help habbo's. Yet the badge is used as show, people put it on to get attention and glory. Perhaps they should realise the badge is a responsibility and they must CONDUCT themselves in a way accordingly. If you have a responsibility then carry it out. They won't be de-badged and they should get their act together. The badge is for life you know, not just for christmas. Soon the glory will go, and you will be stuck. If you didnt want to help habbos then don't help them, but at least hand in the badge? Think before you apply, but I guess most of them didn't.
I see 5-8 HabboX's all the time in the welcome lounge, the others are just names on a list.

My opinion :)

JordanJ
All I said was I was in a mood...

I saw sum one mention ur name in a bad way

ross
Meh.. there have been countless times i have seen habboXs have been helping out

Wait a minute.. i have been in the lounge a few times.. and have seen MissAlice and Mystique! and a few other people that Klock mentioned helping out.. Im guessing loads of the HabboX's wanted attention from noobs like

OMG 111SHIFT!11 A HOBBA LYK OMGZ!

and stuff like that.. i dont really think its a deal to rag on people..

But oh Well.

+ Rep to Klock and a few other people cause they are cool XD
Thankyou.

And Karl, it could be you.. aren't you excited? ;)

SHlP
22-11-2005, 08:23 PM
Thankyou.

I Sure am :D -Wink-

JT-Fan
22-11-2005, 08:24 PM
Badge is for life, not just for christmas. When the novelty wears off they will see they have a job to do. That is of course they realise that, but maybe some might not.

Biseinen
22-11-2005, 08:24 PM

Talking to me?

Edit: Guess not. xD

mightysimba
22-11-2005, 08:25 PM
No Problem. its awesome you posted this.. it had to be said..
But I definatly agree with the people you said deserve to stay
*COUGH* MissAlice, Mystique!, and the people klock mentioned should stay *COUGH*

what i didnt say anything.. Yup Totally..

SHlP
Talking to me?

Dam :( He must mean you :(:(:'(

Heterodox
I don't want to be a habboX, i mean all u do is wait for ppl to come up to u and say '' CAN I HEV FREE FERNI PLEZ '' or '' HOW U GET DAT BAGDE? '' or '' HOW DO I CANG MI LOK ?''

ross
Talking to me?

Yes it was you ;)

Also, Rupsie nice post. I agree.

JT-Fan
They dont even know what their badge means themselves !

SHlP
22-11-2005, 08:26 PM
Yes it was you ;)

Also, Rupsie nice post. I agree.

-Dies-

Asherr
22-11-2005, 08:28 PM
It's not their 'job' since when has helping Habbos been a job, sheesh, you actually have to work in a job. No point crying about it really.

-<Josh>-
22-11-2005, 08:28 PM
Ross darling, you know I agree with you... but yet again some more wise words from Josh! OooOoOoOOOooo... I'm so bored, because it is so dark, cold, TVs are taken up... supposed to be doing some sort of image but I'm so tired. Argh!

Was that an impressive compliment towards me Barms? :P

mightysimba
22-11-2005, 08:30 PM
hmm anyways i am going to laugh on January 1 when the hotel crashes.

its a not so well thought out plan that sulake came out with.

Kardan
22-11-2005, 08:32 PM
May I ask what I have done wrong?

JT-Fan
22-11-2005, 08:32 PM
Kardan you haven;t done anything wrong to me but to others they may differ?

SHlP
22-11-2005, 08:33 PM
May I ask what I have done wrong?

Habbo users tend to rebel against the upper class of the hotel.

Kardan
22-11-2005, 08:33 PM
Kardan you haven;t done anything wrong to me but to others they may differ?
Well I don't know what I've done wrong...
Suddenly I get all these harrasing comments
Me? Upper class? What do you mean by Upper class?

SHlP
22-11-2005, 08:34 PM
Well I don't know what I've done wrong...
Suddenly I get all these harrasing comments

Read my upper post.

Edit : Oh you did.

Edit 2 : Well when habbos get picked for certain things as you may know they get called 5uck-ups etc Because they hang with staff. Well your badge sets you out from the rest. that it what i mean by upper class

JT-Fan
22-11-2005, 08:35 PM
PMSL Upper class pfft.

Kardan
22-11-2005, 08:36 PM
PMSL Upper class pfft.
How am I upper class?
I'm just a normal habbo that has a different badge which shows habbos that I'm here to help them

Doesn't make me upper class does it?

SHlP
22-11-2005, 08:38 PM
Read my upper post.

Edit : Oh you did.

Edit 2 : Well when habbos get picked for certain things as you may know they get called 5uck-ups etc Because they hang with staff. Well your badge sets you out from the rest. that it what i mean by upper class

Kardan
22-11-2005, 08:38 PM
I don't hand aronud with staff; do you see me with them?
People make predictions too often...

zak-x
22-11-2005, 08:39 PM
Yes i won't recommend kardan to any one.

Col
22-11-2005, 08:39 PM
Can we stop the arguing, it's not nessecary, arguing makes me sad, especially whilst listening to a whole new world!
+EMOCRY+

Like Kardan said, contact Becs or Redtiz about the standard of the Habbo X's.

Day.
22-11-2005, 08:40 PM
Well how are you supposed to select people that will do a good Job..? You have to give people a chance and see how they do. You have missed some names off the list that I have seen helping people. And as Kardan said they need to say they are a HabboX what do you expect when it's a new thing to Habbo people are going to be more interested in them being HabboX's than needing help from them.

SHlP
22-11-2005, 08:40 PM
I don't hand aronud with staff; do you see me with them?
People make predictions too often...

It was an example of upper class. Not saying what you do in your spare time around the hotel. The second part is why people are Calling you.

JordanJ
22-11-2005, 08:42 PM
Well.. Habbo is made up of mainly, Normal habbos, and refering people To Upper Class... wont be.. suttle in the hotel and i know i aint being compared to Upper Class, maybe if people stop have Titles And Clicks and everyone wanting to be Popular, then everyone would get on.

Kimmeh.
22-11-2005, 08:53 PM
Not everybody will agree with everything, thats life for you, everybody is entitled to their own opinion... Besides I've only seen two Habbo X helpers atm they've only been out for a few days, they'll have to get used to abusive habbos and new habbos, give them a chance guys... Also I saw Anita doing some "Habbo X'ing" and she is quite helpful :)

Biseinen
22-11-2005, 08:55 PM
Yes it was you ;)

Now I'm confused. >_<

Kimmeh.
22-11-2005, 09:06 PM
Aren't you always confused Trunks? :D

Ranger
22-11-2005, 09:08 PM
Wow, jealousy central here.

Mit
22-11-2005, 09:23 PM
to be honest i can never get in the welcome lounge and new habbos will not either. so i think it should be spread about throughout the public roms

JT-Fan
22-11-2005, 10:23 PM
Yeah! Its full of "wannabe habboX;s" and the new people dont get help!

Biseinen
22-11-2005, 10:44 PM
Aren't you always confused Trunks? :D

True... But not that confused. :p

dobzy
22-11-2005, 11:18 PM
If you can't stand the heat, get off the street.
It must have occured to you that with a badge, resembling that you are "different" or, in a responsible position you would get people harassing you, rebeling against you, or making judgements of you which aren't necessarily true to form.

q25
22-11-2005, 11:23 PM
i totally agree with you +rep

the people not doing there jobs will not pass this stage :D (no names mentioned)

MissAlice helps a lot. She spends lots of time, i think she is the only one... so, lets mention her as she does her job!

Sony.Com
22-11-2005, 11:30 PM
Yeh I agree. MissAlice is always in the welcolme lounge doing her job.

MissAlice helps a lot. She spends lots of time, i think she is the only one... so, lets mention her as she does her job!

GommeInc
22-11-2005, 11:56 PM

[hey Mark and Karl ;)]
They only wanted the badge, well some of them at least. There are only a handfull of HabboX's who really deserve their badge and job ;)

Clank97
23-11-2005, 01:43 AM
I must say that habbo X's never aggreed to be a helper.. They only filled out an application. There was no sayings saying that they have to help other habbos. So you cant judge the habbo X's. This article is wrong and should be closed. The writer of this thread should appologize to the habbo X's. Remember this is my opinion!

GommeInc
23-11-2005, 10:15 AM
I must say that habbo X's never aggreed to be a helper.. They only filled out an application. There was no sayings saying that they have to help other habbos. So you cant judge the habbo X's. This article is wrong and should be closed. The writer of this thread should appologize to the habbo X's. Remember this is my opinion!
That was a silly little comment. If they did not want to help, why the hell did they bother filling out the form other wise?

Did they sit there thinking to themselves "I am going to fill out an application just to see what happens!" Are they honestly being dimwits, who think that they do not have a chance of becoming a HabboX?

If they did not intend to be HabboX's, the should not of applied to begin with "/

Sygon
23-11-2005, 10:29 AM
This realy is a pointless thread.... Who cares? habbo is ****hole currupt system

ross
23-11-2005, 04:25 PM
TYCHE is doing an awesome job, she's good.

q25
23-11-2005, 08:05 PM
TYCHE is doing an awesome job, she's good.
so is MissAlice.

nets
23-11-2005, 08:53 PM
How can you say that Kardan isn't doing his job? To know that he never does his job you must've spent a long time around him, and in that time surely you would pick up that he was a boy?

Kardan
23-11-2005, 08:55 PM
How can you say that Kardan isn't doing his job? To know that he never does his job you must've spent a long time around him, and in that time surely you would pick up that he was a boy?
Exactly...

Wizzdom
23-11-2005, 08:57 PM
i always see Kardan in there ...and always helping people..

GommeInc
23-11-2005, 09:00 PM
I think people are forgetting that this threasds title says 'SOME of the HabboX not doing their jobs.'

I agree, some I have never heard of nor seen working.

Wizzdom
23-11-2005, 09:01 PM
I think people are forgetting that this threasds title says 'SOME of the HabboX not doing their jobs.'

agrees :D

ross
23-11-2005, 09:05 PM

Exactly.

And as I said before Nets and Kardan - I said that I was using Kardan as an example because I saw her recently. If you actually read the pages you'd know.

JT-Fan
23-11-2005, 09:35 PM
:S Isnt Kardan a boy?

mynameishelen!
23-11-2005, 09:40 PM
:S Isnt Kardan a boy?

yush he is.

Kardan
23-11-2005, 10:02 PM
Exactly.

And as I said before Nets and Kardan - I said that I was using Kardan as an example because I saw her recently. If you actually read the pages you'd know.
HIM!

And you know how much bad rep I got from this thread saying I don't deserve the badge :rolleyes:

sophie2006
23-11-2005, 10:10 PM
Ok this thread is getting annoyin please close it there is nothing more 2 say on habbo X's only that they are the worst thing 4 habbo 2 eva do!

mynameishelen!
23-11-2005, 10:32 PM
Ok this thread is getting annoyin please close it there is nothing more 2 say on habbo X's only that they are the worst thing 4 habbo 2 eva do!

Let me introduce you to Mr Fullstop - . And Mr Comma - ,
They come in handy ;)

JT-Fan
23-11-2005, 10:42 PM
*Waves to them* Do you not learn about them at school?

Col
23-11-2005, 10:46 PM
I wouldn't exactly say that Kardan doesen't do his role properly, we are aiming this message to ''all'' Habbo X's not just Kardan. Some of the Habbo X's are excellent to the team, but I feel that there could be more going-on's with them.

JT-Fan
23-11-2005, 10:49 PM
Its like two extreme ends. One end is commited 110% and happy. The other is not commited,flashes the badge and doesn't help at all. In the welcome lounge I hardly see the non-commited ones.

Col
23-11-2005, 10:53 PM
"I want that one!", OK.. back to thread.. Yeah, I know what you mean Rupsie, that's correct, I suspect that some people applied for it for the fun of it, thinking that they would not get the badge.

I am not a fussy person, I hope i'm not making it look like I am - I just like to be entitled to my own opinion.

-thedude-
23-11-2005, 11:10 PM

[hey Mark and Karl ;)]

shutup we don't care about ur opinion, we want news

GommeInc
23-11-2005, 11:26 PM
"I want that one!", OK.. back to thread.. Yeah, I know what you mean Rupsie, that's correct, I suspect that some people applied for it for the fun of it, thinking that they would not get the badge.

I am not a fussy person, I hope i'm not making it look like I am - I just like to be entitled to my own opinion.
I like people who have an opinion, if not, then you are either a mindless drone or a weird person ;)

/Rossco\
23-11-2005, 11:40 PM

mystique! for a fact is a great helper, always has been, even before the bedge, that is why she got 1, in recognition of her efforts. she is completely dedicated to her job as a habboX and will continue to be. as for the others, i dont know them

Tyed
23-11-2005, 11:48 PM
Cause There Not Gonna Help They Did This 2 Have Attention And Become "Popular"

:Alpha
24-11-2005, 01:12 AM
Habbo'X is shet. Good Post. I think we should make report on this.. Most of them are not doing their job. They are showing their badge off. REALLY GOOD POST + REP.

nvrspk4
24-11-2005, 02:37 AM
I'm appalled at most of you. You can agree that some Habbo X's aren't doing their jobs, though I don't agree, you are entitled to an opinion. What I do despise is how some of you have seen a few Habbo X's and have now stereotyped the whole bunch of them! MissAlice, one of the most wonderful people I have ever had the privilege to meet, do you guys think she didn't deserve that? Do you think she flashes her badge at people and sits around? She was one of the most hardworking people I have ever met! Mystique! too, she's been helping for so long, so much, she's probably one of the most deserving of that bunch. Anni is a great helper too, as well as all of the others. Plus, Habbo X's have been here for a little while and have been focusing on helping new people. You see them work for a few weeks trying to help and you're not satisfied so you write them off as worthless?! Really guys, no offense but who gave you the right to judge other people? May I ask how many of you have gone down to the Welcome Lounge out of the goodness of your heart JUST to help people. I know some of you have because many of you are great people, but the majority haven't. I won't go on into a major rant because I don't want to be rude, but really, GIVE THEM A CHANCE!

mynameishelen!
24-11-2005, 02:45 AM
I'm appalled at most of you. You can agree that some Habbo X's aren't doing their jobs, though I don't agree, you are entitled to an opinion. What I do despise is how some of you have seen a few Habbo X's and have now stereotyped the whole bunch of them! MissAlice, one of the most wonderful people I have ever had the privilege to meet, do you guys think she didn't deserve that? Do you think she flashes her badge at people and sits around? She was one of the most hardworking people I have ever met! Mystique! too, she's been helping for so long, so much, she's probably one of the most deserving of that bunch. Anni is a great helper too, as well as all of the others. Plus, Habbo X's have been here for a little while and have been focusing on helping new people. You see them work for a few weeks trying to help and you're not satisfied so you write them off as worthless?! Really guys, no offense but who gave you the right to judge other people? May I ask how many of you have gone down to the Welcome Lounge out of the goodness of your heart JUST to help people. I know some of you have because many of you are great people, but the majority haven't. I won't go on into a major rant because I don't want to be rude, but really, GIVE THEM A CHANCE!

^^
I haven't posted untill now because i couldn't be bothered to write out my long rant, and he pretty much said it for me :d

AmanDpunk
24-11-2005, 03:55 AM
It has only been a few days or weeks (lost count) since Habbo X were introduced to this hotel.

One, The Habbo X people are still getting use to their 'duty' and if I were to become a Habbo X (which I did apply for) I sure would parade around with the badge for a little while showing it off... Along with doing some of my actual duty too...

I ain't going to lie, that is the blunt truth, and I am sure most of you would do the same. So before you start saying they ain't doing their jobs think of what YOU would do if you were a Habbo X. Sure I would do my job but I wouldn't spend every single waking moment in the welcome lounge...
Most new people don't even go into the welcome lounge. Rarely any do. Most totaly skip it.

The welcom lounge is usually full with people waiting to see a Habbo X. Once a Habbo X arrives they all surround him/her and don't give a chance for new members to ask them a thing. Don't think being a Habbo X is just a walk in the park... Today I was hanging out there and I saw one (1) Habbo X for the firsrt time there (No I wasn't waiting for habbo X to go I was with my friends there) Anyways, She came into the room and started talking to people, I was too far away and couldn't hear what she was saying but I kept hearing
Help and saftey > Contact us > Apply to be Habbo X

They are answering questions just like their job description says, just the questions ain't "What is bobba?"

So just lay off the Habbo X's...

Whew long post ;[

le harry
24-11-2005, 06:47 AM
One Word

Reselection.

Bimbybecca
24-11-2005, 07:17 AM
Alright, calm down everyone.

Habbo is not the real world!

If a policeman was'nt doing his job and just went around saying 'I'm a policeman, look at my badge etc etc' he would be fired.

But habbo isn't reality!

Anitar
30-11-2005, 09:04 AM
Wow, this is a long thread... All I can say really is that maybe some HabboX's don't do their jobs, maybe you never see some because they are from the other side of the world doing their job while you are sleeping etc. but being one myself I know all the HabboX's and most of them do their jobs when they can. Okay so you get the odd few who just want to look cool but they will get found out in the end. Everyone makes mistakes and maybe Habbo did choosing a couple of the HabboX's, but that only makes them human. Not everyting can be perfect all the time. Overall I think they did a pretty good job choosing. I know I try my very hardest to help everyone but some of you seem to think that because a couple of people are slack, we all are, which isn't true.

:Jamie
30-11-2005, 09:10 AM
Kardan is a noob I was surprised to see his a habboX as I known him b4 he should have got a badge.

AvadaKedavra
30-11-2005, 01:48 PM
You have to also think that Habbo X's are Normal Habbos too who Want to Enjoy Habbo. True some Help more than Others but there is no Rule saying Habbo X's always need to be in the Welcome Lounge and Always need to be offering Help.

Jordan3
30-11-2005, 02:46 PM
I think they should of made a shortlist of say 100? Then trialled each of them in groups of 20 for a week or so each, and pick the best.

Doby.
30-11-2005, 03:26 PM
Most Police dont do there job properly anyway ( the ones that seem to hate me and search me almost every day ) Anyway back on topic
1) Are you jealous of kardan
2) The start of the thread is sad
3) Its not like its rela life

On a much mre sad note this is probablys one of my last posts either forever or a wile as im leaving habbo + habbox

Ree
30-11-2005, 03:29 PM
hmm
i would do an ok ish job i think
but
i dont fit the criterea
my new accounts to new
and my email on creationz. got changed.
Ive made a newone though!

EvilMaverick
30-11-2005, 04:47 PM
I knew this would happen that's why I applied to make a change :eusa_danc

ross
30-11-2005, 04:49 PM
This thread is still going, wow.

I said what needed to be said.

Anita, you're doing a great job, so are many others.. but still I'm seeing some abusing their status.

Ry
30-11-2005, 05:01 PM
Some of the Members picked and given the Habbo X status ... Some, Just some of them..were a complete shock to me, Some of the members picked were just rediculous...

Tyche, PoliteFairy, and alot of the Other habbo x's are seen doing as great job, but for such people as Kardan.. i haven't really seen anything much of him in the welcome lounge..

Hmmm. I hope things improve.

Underpressure
30-12-2005, 12:50 AM
most habbox's arent very friendly

Edited by Cypher- ~ Please dont bump old threads.

Mr.Himself
30-12-2005, 01:05 AM
most habbox's arent very friendly

I say get rid of them

Before you get all "AMMAGADZZ" let me explain. I think they should get rid of them because they serve no purpose. Aren't help centres suppose to do what they are doing now? Of course you can expect a few not to do their job. Theres no age restriction to applying. A few of thoses Habbo X's are probably 10 :S

P.S Keep up the great work (MissAlice, Lozzabun and a few others)

ross
30-12-2005, 01:07 AM
Why bump an old old thread?

Mr.Himself
30-12-2005, 01:08 AM
Why bump an old old thread?

I didn't?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!